PDA

View Full Version : Wandering aimlessly...

Dark Jedi Jehova
Aug 16th, 2001, 01:26:45 PM
OOC: This is a thread to tide me over until TSO decides to check out my other RP and respond to it.

IC:
I walked around town taking in the new sights and smells. All the people, I did not expect there to be so many. I started thinking, Have I really been away so long that everything has changed this much? I felt that I did not belong in this era. My senses darted around from shop to shop, from person to person. I decided that I had to get off the streets, I headed back to the ship.

When I arrived to the hangar there seemed to be some commotion around 'my' ship. There seemed to be five men dressed in security uniforms. I walked up to the person who seemed to be directing all of this. "What is going on?" I asked him. He responded with, "There has been a report of a missing ship. The ID matches this one.". I almost panicked at the thought of them finding out that I had killed the crew. But then I thought to myself that it may be fun to kill these fools, then I remembered I had no weapons. I decided to play it safe and head back to the streets until I found a weapon.

demonnight148993
Aug 16th, 2001, 07:44:43 PM
*walks up to where the commotion was an saw the secs were hassiling somone*gentlmen..please..be nice*smiles at them then glares at the secs*im sorry..but the ship belongs to him*turns around an leaves them to their own devices*

Dark Jedi Jehova
Aug 16th, 2001, 08:51:26 PM
OOC: Huh? Sorry, but that post is kinda confusing. Would you mind clarifying it?

Dark Jedi Jehova
Aug 25th, 2001, 07:02:22 PM
I needed to find a weapon shop. I wondered if they still had those around, seeing as it seems everything has changed so much over those damnable 10 years. I needed two different kinds of weapons, a longrange weapon and a short range weapon. I don't think I'll ask anyone about that. If they knew I didn't have any weapons I might get attacked.

I did not know where I was headed. I passed so many people that my senses were not working. "Aaaah, finally a weapons shop." There was a weapons shop still around. It meant that the universe was still in a state that I admired. A state of perpetual war.

I headed into the store. There were many holos of weapons and a short, pudgy, little humanoid male. Easy to dispose of, once I got my weapons. I looked through the holo's. All of them claimed to be deadly, but one imparticular caught my eye. The light-scythe, similar to light sabres but with a long narrow shaft and a curving blade of light, apparently you could choose the different color beam you desired. I also found a nice light blaster. I asked the short man, if I may see both of the weapons.

"Let me see the scythe and the blaster."
"No problem, the scythe you say? Not many people ask for this type of weapon. What color do you want the beam?"
"I'll take a grey beam."
"Grey also very rare, I wonder if we have it..."

The pudgy man stepped into the backroom to look for the grey scythe. I waited patiently, patience is a virtue that I had no problem with. The man came out with the deactivated scythe in his left hand and the blaster in his right. He handed me the scythe.

"What do you think of that?" The man told me.

I activated the scythe. the weapon was light and easy to handle. It was perfect for me.

"Its great."

I swung the blade around and decaptitated the man before he could say or do anything. His head was cut cleanly off. I found his face still had a look of shock to it. His body was still standing, holding the blaster. I grabbed the blaster and left the store casually. It was easy to escape, there were no other customers in the store. I deactivated the scythe and tucked the blaster into my pants with the safety on. I stepped out into the light.

demonnight148993
Aug 25th, 2001, 07:25:58 PM
ooc::it was meant to be confusing lol

Dark Jedi Jehova
Aug 27th, 2001, 08:32:46 PM
OOC: Well stop being confusing.