PDA

View Full Version : Twlight Duel (Open challenge to a Jedi or Padawan)

Dark Lord Mittharauruodo
Aug 17th, 2001, 09:20:09 PM
Mittharauruodo stood in the middle of what remained of the desolate town square, surrounded by the crumbling remains of the town around him. Meditating and preparing for the battle ahead he sighed waiting for his opponent to arrive.

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 18th, 2001, 12:30:53 AM
:: The Sith felt a tapping on his shoulder from behind ::

Dark Lord Mittharauruodo
Aug 18th, 2001, 09:59:06 AM
::Turnging swiftly around he looked up at the Master and waited for him to tell why he had come.

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 25th, 2001, 05:54:42 PM
:: Mittharauruodo was smashed across his face with a force-augmented double-fisted hammer strike, felling him to the pavement hard enough for his body to bounce ::

Dark Lord Mittharauruodo
Aug 25th, 2001, 06:08:27 PM
::As the body hit the pavement it simered and disaperaed while the real Dark Lord lept from one of the decaying buildings sourounding the square. Using the force he sent a number of the lose objects flying at his attacker.::

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 25th, 2001, 06:18:06 PM
OOC: Please explain this "trick" you used, as Holograms have no physical form and I highly doubt a Disciple can craft a doppleganger :)

IC:

:: Eyes fixated on the form rapidly desending to the ground, Anbira stretched out with his feelings. Such deception was to be expected.

Suddenly, his instincts found a threat to focus on. His opponent was hurling objects at him with the force.

The corner of Anbira's mouth turned upward.

It was a mistake.

With an outstretched hand, Anbira halted every missile. With a shimmering of the air around him, he crushed the debris into dust, which he then drew forward as a light brown cloud that heralded the latent destruction he was sure to bring in judgment. ::

Dark Lord Mittharauruodo
Aug 26th, 2001, 05:44:34 PM
OOC: It is a force technicke that I read about in one of my old Star Wars source books. It is tought to all young force useres as a defensive technice.

IC: Leaoing from his postion into the square and drawing one of his lighsabers. "What do you want?" he asked as he powered up his midnight green lighsaber.

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 31st, 2001, 05:53:38 PM
:: Anbira crossed his arms. He'd let his attention slip for a second, allowing him to be fooled by the illusion. He would ensure that it did not happen again. ::

<font color=0099CC>Justice,_beyond_all_who_fear_to_deliver_it.</font>

:: Anbira glanced at the lightsaber ::

<font color=0099CC>That_will_not_save_you_from_the_inevitable.
You_are_no_match_for_me.</font>