PDA

View Full Version : Post Ryu Warusa?

Edge Solude
Jul 31st, 2001, 08:41:08 AM
[OOC: An offshoot of <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3904.topic>this thread</a>...]

Tomiko walked through the town, fascinated by the diverse kinds of alien life that co-existed here. Back home, there was massive segregation. She couldn't even imagine these types walking around the elegant cities of Fymyse without them being immediately restrained or shot.

She pulled her dark cloak around her and looked around. She sighed. "Stupid Alice and her drinking...."<UL><HR>Tomiko jumped down the ground from the top of the ship's ramp, right behind Alice. "Hey! Hey, where are you going?"

"To get a beer."

"To get-- get a beer?"

"Yeah, I'm sure you know what that is."

"What for?"

"To drink it, of course." Alice winked at Tomiko.

"What about your weapon? I thought the minute you said we found a place where there might be a smith, you were going to look into getting it repaired."

Alice looked at what was in Tomiko's arms. It was her Universal Edition Wipe-Out 367, her specialized and inventive combination machine gun/flame thrower. She ran her fingers over it. It was indeed her favorite toy. Too bad that encounter in space <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3679.topic>with that freak</a> caused it to break. Specifically, it was Tomiko's fault. Technically, at least to Alice, it wasn't.

"Well?"

"I WILL get it repaired," Alice replied. "As soon as I have a beer."

"Well, take it with you then."

"A broken weapon into a bar, child? Why not post a whole sign on my back that says I'm defenseless....?"

"And we'll continue to be if you don't get this fixed."<HR>[/list]Tomiko growled. In her arms, she was lugging the weapon. She had no idea how Alice could handle this thing with such ease.

She had gone scouting on her own and had found a repair shop that would suit their needs. Now she just needed to find Alice.

Nerysm Seraphim
Jul 31st, 2001, 08:52:27 AM
Alice ducked around the corner and carefully peered over the edge. The men ran past her as expected. She sighed. "Jeez, I've never seen anyone so eager to collect on their check. Usually they don't even notice until I'm gone. I'm losing my touch."

She wondered if it had been wise to leave before anything had really been said and done.<UL><HR>Ryu paid for his food and drink and left the bar with the group. "Lets meet on my ship, its just a little bit away."<HR>[/list]She shook her head. "Ridiculous.... I don't need the help of some snot nosed brat..."

She took the device off her belt and punched in a few keys. "So Jeseth Cloak is your name-o... That'll make finding you easier."

That kid back at the bar had seem genuinely spooked by this Jeseth person. A Dark Jedi. Alice could never bring herself to understand force users. No matter. She wasn't truly interested in killing him; All she needed was Nuriko's head and then Kenshiro promised to have their charges dropped. He had said that not expecting the impossible to be possible afterall. She and Tomiko were gonna prove him wrong though....

Jerred Rez
Jul 31st, 2001, 09:20:40 AM
[OOC: Hope I'm welcome to post here too...]

<hr>
"No matter, I just landed here temporarily. I'm not going to stay long on this dump." They all entered to find Ryu's ship surprisingly up-to-date.

<hr>
Jerred hesitantly entered Ryu's ship, his goggles scanning through everything permeable by the multiple light and ultra-light frequencies. Motion sensors and heat sensors were like-wise on full-power. The bounty hunter hardly trusted anyone, and he preferred to work alone. Whatever this ship-jacker had to tell him... it better be worth the time. Maybe, he thought, this is just an very badly concealed attempt to robbery.

Ryu Warusa
Jul 31st, 2001, 05:35:35 PM
OOC: Yeah I'm here, even though this is a little late, Jerred and I already stole the ship, you could check it out here. The Midnight Run (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2.showMessage?topicID=883.topic). Oh and I don't think Nerysim ever wanted to continue this RP. Though I did get away with Cena's weapon. Heh Heh...

"Well here we are! Wah... Where did the woman go?" Ryu looked a bit surprised. Damnit... ah well I'll find her again, no woman has ever escaped me, and I'm not about to let this one get away.

"She left..." Jerred spoke with an expressionless face. Ryu could tell that this Jerred was nervous, nervous to the point that one might call him excitable. I'd better be careful around this one.

"Well have a seat my good man. Are you looking for a job? The only reason I asked you hear was so that I could hire you."

"Why do you have to be so secretive?"

"Why, you ask? Good question. Actually I plan on taking a ship from the Jedi, and you know how Jedi are mind-readers. To be frank, I think that I'm going to need some help on this one, I would normally go it alone... but."

"You've never actually dealt with a Jedi." Jerred was looking around the ship through his glowing lenses.

"Wow, you aren't one of those mind-reading Jedi, are you? Ha, just kidding, I could usually tell when someone is a mystic and you, don't seem very mystical to me." Luna... right, I should ask him if he knows who killed her or how to find out. "I would also like some information about an event that happened 6 years ago on the outer fringe. But we could discuss that later, the main thing I want to hire you for is the Jedi ship."

Nerysm Seraphim
Jul 31st, 2001, 06:52:27 PM
OOC: "A little late"? :lol: I was never running on schedule. The title isn't asking you to post, it means post as in after the event. Where Seraphim and Tomiko go is part of its own rp that I need to continue. Anyone can still post and interact as they wish. :p

Ryu Warusa
Jul 31st, 2001, 07:55:34 PM
OOC: Ahh I see... you should state it. Though this thread did need my character's face to brighten it up.

Nerysm Seraphim
Aug 1st, 2001, 12:02:19 AM
OOC: Boo! :lol: I need not state anything to you. :p !

IC:

Alice continued walking through the small dump of a town. There were so many people... just like rats... diseased vermin scattering about. She made sure not to touch any of them, her aversion quite great.

Alice made it to an alley way and looked around. She punched the buttons of a small communicator on her wrist. "Tomiko?" She waited a minute, taking the time to look around and make sure no one was watching her. "Tomiko?? TOMIKO?"

She bit her lower lip. This was no good. The little punk wasn't suppose to leave the ship for this long. Alice rolled her eyes. "Well she'd have to be in town if she left the ship..." She decided to scale a building to get a higher vantage point.

Jerred Rez
Aug 1st, 2001, 11:12:49 PM
"Very well. My rates aren't cheap. Are you sure you can afford them?" Jerred retorted, glancing the half-drunken smuggler up and down. He didn't seem like he had enough money to afford himself decent clothes. "And I do know a bit about Jedi." The bounty hunter remembered why he wore those goggles at all... a Jedi had blinded him with his light saber. He hadn't forgotten that by a long shot... and someday he'd run into the bentor and return the favor.

Edge Solude
Aug 17th, 2001, 06:29:23 PM
Tomiko looked around. This town.... it didn't look so crowded upon approach. But being here, alone... and these people. These frelling people!! It was like they were swallowing her in.

*BUMP!*

A strange looking being turned around. He was huge and covered with dark hair, appearing to have horns or tusks of some sort. "Watch it, bitch!"

"You dare!" Tomiko clenched her fist, her other arm hanging onto Seraphim's weapon. If only the blasted thing worked, but she DID have other options....

"Oh, what are you gonna do, girly?" he asked gruffly. "Hit me?"

Edge Solude
Aug 21st, 2001, 08:06:25 PM
She jumped up in the air and over her opponent in an elegant arch. Tomiko darted her hand towards the back of his head.

The gruff, boisterous being suddenly ceased being anxious became silent as he felt a prick in the back of his head. "What... the hell... are you doing... to meeeeeeee...."

She clung to his back. He sank to his knees. The crowd began to distance themselves.

Tomiko whispered to him gently. "This doesn't have to kill you... but know what? I just don't like you." The needle and the vial attached to it, having collected fluid from his head, immediately inserted themselves back into Tomiko's wrist. She took two of her fingers and plunged them into the place where the needle had previously been, curving her claws upward.

"aaah... ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~"

Nerysm Seraphim
Aug 26th, 2001, 11:43:50 AM
Alice was halfway up the building when she heard screaming. "Nevermind." :p

She jumped down and ran to the source. Alice saw a crowd gathering around something and wove her way through. When she finally made it to the scene, she saw Tomiko stradding a huge beast. It was on the ground, blood and brains spilling onto the dirt.

Tomiko looked almost gleeful as she continued digging into it's skull.

"Erm... I think it's dead already." :lol:

Tomiko glared up at Alice. She pulled a bloody hand away from the creature's skull.

Edge Solude
Sep 1st, 2001, 09:51:42 PM
Tomiko stood up and shook her hand free of some of the blood on it. "Where were you?" she asked calmly.

"Just getting a drink, is all." She got closer and picked her tarp-covered weapon from the ground. "Found out the name of our 'friend'."

"Just a name?" Tomiko and Seraphim walked off, the crowd dispersing and making sure not to get in their way. "And he hasn't responded to our bounty. It's probably a dead end."

"You have to explore all the options, Tomiko. It's a big universe out there."

"Anyway, I found a shop where you could possibly fix your Wipe-Out."

Alice smiled. "Excellent!"

Tomiko Hessen
Oct 25th, 2001, 06:04:14 PM
She gave her a small card. "Here's the address... I'm gonna go exploring."

"What?"

"Stay by the ship and I'll meet you there."

"After that fight you got in with that Jedi? You're lucky to be alive."

"Whatever."

Alice shrugged. "Fine fine. Your head." She left towards the shop while Tomiko went her <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7411>own direction</a>....