PDA

View Full Version : on the mountanside (open challenge)

tempistopps
Aug 30th, 2001, 11:12:20 AM
It was a dark, cold day in the mountans, no one in their right mind would have been out climbing. Tempist Opps was not in his right mind at the moment. He worked his way up the side of the wall, and pulled himself onto a cliff with a cave inside it. The words of his master remained in his head, that he should train on his own for a while. Thats exactly what he planned on doing. In order to properly force train himself, he wanted not to be tempted to use his physical abilities.... and had shifted into his more human form, weaker than his usial gigantic lizardman appearance. The only advantage of being a shapeshifter. Suddenly, he sensed he was not alone. "Show yourself" was all he said.

Malice Draclau
Aug 30th, 2001, 11:32:27 PM
Having followed something strange up the mountain he was surprised to see just a human. Maybe this man could morph, but that mattered not he had sensed the sith. Malice grinned as he came to the center of the entrance and smirked at the man.

*You are out all alone....too bad for though you had to run into me*

Malice took of his cloak and stood in an attacking position. Noticing no weapons on the man he decided he didn't need one as well. But should this man choose to morph then so would he. Malice had the ability to morph into a demon his true form.

*Now shall we get at it*

Malice dashed at the strange person kicking up with his right foot aiming for his left mid section.

OOC:Just to let you know, i am only able to be on once a week, for the time being. So if you do not want to continue with this fight then just tell someone to delete it. But if not then i will find some time on other day's to sneak on and post.

tempistopps
Sep 3rd, 2001, 03:43:25 PM
ooc: no problem, im not in as much as i'd like to be either.

ic:

Tempist looked at the man. What was he? He knew that if he were a jedi he had just broken his own code of honor by attacking first, and dark jedi seemed to be smarter than this man, or atleast a little more powerful... Tempist ducked and gave a small force push to malice's ankle, knocking him off ballance. "Yes, it is too bad, i didnt feel like torturing a weakling today"

Miryan no Trunks
Sep 4th, 2001, 09:11:35 PM
*An unspoken phrase entered both men's heads, causing them to stop for a moment.. Tempist recognized the psychic voice as that of his master, but Malice would have had no clue..*

" ... He's not alone.. But make no mistake, this fight is for the two of you, I am merely here to watch.."

*At that moment, MnT released the blanket of force-invisibility he had held himself in, and the two noticed him, about 15 feet up, sitting in a lotus position in mid-air, his trenchcoat trailing down beneath him.. Sliently, he sighed.. He did not like using Ki in such a manner, but there was little space to watch on the side of the mountain, and he did not yet have the ability to hold himself in the air like that, via the force..*