PDA

View Full Version : A Spark of Light against the darkness...(Open Challenge)

Satine Capashen
Sep 1st, 2001, 11:50:29 AM
Alpha quickly runs out of his ship, a glowing blue sword in hand. The Jedi enters a village, and looks around, walking to the nearest person.

"Greetings, I am Alpha. I got a message saying something is up in this village."

The villager grabd the Young Jedi Knight and pulls him into the shadows, talking in low tones.

"I'm glad you could've come. But next time don't make such a noticable entereance. I was the one who called you. IT's about the ruler of the village. A Sith. We need you to get him out of here."

Alpha looks incrediously at the man and says, "I'm not normally into politics...one reason I might be unpopular on Coruscant...But even if it is a Sith I--"

"He has been murdering our people for three months now. You have to help us!"

"Fine, fine. Show me where he is."

The villager, seemingly releved, points to the centre of the village, at a fairly large building, grey and black in color.

"Alright. I'm going..." Alpha says, sheathing his sword and having his armor switch to a more inconspicuous guise. He walks to the building, noticing two guards at the door. He projects an image of an old man, slumped over and using a staff to walk into their minds, and says, "I'm here to see him." The guards, being manipulated--an easy task since these guards were bred, obviously, from the shallow end of the gene pool--let his through. As soon as he is in, Alpha regains his armor, and unsheaths his sword, looking for the Sith...

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 1st, 2001, 12:20:44 PM
Sieken put down his sniper rifle and un-seathed "The Wonderer" and startes talking the ecoe revolves round the room 'Hello?' his sences picked up a kind heart...Sieken laughed 'ahhh a Jedi..good of you to come'...'lets get this over with peasent'

Sieken quickly pcuhed the door open knckoing the jedi back slightly, getting into a defencive stance he looked into the jedis eyes....'Jedi Knight are you?'

]

sig needs to be within 30k limits

Satine Capashen
Sep 1st, 2001, 06:35:11 PM
Alpha gets back to his feet, brandishing his glowing blue sword--Tempest as he called it--and sneers.

"Jedi Knight Satine "Alpha" Capashen at your service. And which Sith are you, so I have the knowledge of it when I kill you."

Alpha gets into a fighting stance, his blade held in an en-guarde stance.

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 2nd, 2001, 04:56:48 AM
A small sneer arised from Sieken's mouth and then a quick chuckel ' you jedi are all alike...big headed idiots'...he smailed and continued 'can i surrgest not getting me to mad, as i get into a Raged mood, but a little warning for you there....'

'But then again all you damn Jedi think you run the show dont you, so i guess giveing you a friendly warning is out of the question...'

Sieken sneered once more taking a quick glance up a beam of loose wood run from him to aplha keeping the stair-well up.. flipping his saber in the air the saber cut through the beem bringing down the roof in the strairs and the wood beam and swung down toward alpha...

http://learndifferent.clanpages.com/sig/siek2.jpg

Satine Capashen
Sep 2nd, 2001, 12:27:30 PM
Alpha automatically rolls away as he senses danger from the Force. The Young One stops rolling and gets to his feet swinging his sword. A white-blue trail follows it on its course--to Sieken. The Sith brings his weapon up to block, and they lock into a strength match, pushing their hardests. Alpha, however, hates things like this, so the Young Jedi quickly lashes out with his left foot, hitting Sieken in the chest, and knocking him backwards...

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 2nd, 2001, 12:46:03 PM
Sieken fell back into the rubbel of the stairs, he grunted a bit at the pain and then made his way onto his feet, his eyes said it all, he stared daggers into Alphas eyes..

Sieken began his run at Alpha who brought his saber high at Sieken but sieken ducked at the last seconde force punching the jedi in the stomerch which in turn pushed him back into the far wall, sieken continued his advance strikeing at the Knight with his saber, but Alpha blocked furiosly and with skill with his own weapon....the batteld on Alpha brought his leg up at Siekens groin and sieken stumbbeld back...

Satine Capashen
Sep 2nd, 2001, 05:24:46 PM
Alpha sees the Sith stumble back, and runs to take advantage, his sword held high. Sieken rolls aside at the last second, smacking the Jedi Knight in the back of the knee as he goes. ALpha goes down, spinning quickly, and seeing Sieken's sabre come down. He quickly blocks, the weapons coming together with a thunderous crack and the smell of ozone fills the air, as they struggle against each other...

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 3rd, 2001, 12:59:40 PM
A boot hit Alphas temple very hard dazing the young jedi for a few seconds giveing Sieken the advantage, sieken brang down his saber apon alpha qucikly while aplha stumbled about re-gianing his sences, the saber slashed the Jedi in the back causeing quite a deep gash, alpha by pure reflexes then kicked Sieken in the face sending his back onto hid head...

Satine Capashen
Sep 4th, 2001, 07:05:38 PM
Alpha hisses in pain, dropping into a crouch. He thinks, giving his armor a mental command. As soon as he does, the armor on his back turns into quicksilver, flowing over the wound. Just as quickly, it hardens, pumping painkillers into the wound, and flowing bacta around it, from the small storage spaces about his armor, helping to heal the wound. The Young Jedi then waits for Sieken to regain his balance, then charges, tackling the Sith, and slamming his sword pommel into Sieken's gut, doubling him over in pain. Alpha then stabs his sword into Sieken's left shoulder, making a nice stab in, a deep one too.

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 5th, 2001, 08:20:43 PM
Sieken brang his head up fast from pure reflexes, smashing Alphas nose and exploding it, sending the nose bone serverly near entering his brain, blood spatterd everywere and over sieken, sieken held his wounds and put pressure on it, Sieken quickly pulled out his old Knife-Edged boomerang, he flicked it at alpha still holding his nose, the B-Rang slices into the Jedis belly sliceing it nearly wide open.. sieken then got all his might and forced pusdhed the jedi through the plaster wall dropping his saber*

The Saber hit the floor and switched off...Sieken coward over to the saber picked it up and walked outside placeing the saber in his pack he collected the rifle and looked outside...alpha who was out cold..stired a bit and tossed on the ground waking up..sieken called the gaurds and dispeard into the villaged with great haist

Satine Capashen
Sep 5th, 2001, 08:43:29 PM
Alpha groand, feeling intense pain, and gives his armor a command to send bacta and painkillers to the injured parts of his body. His helmet slides forward, hiding his face as the guards come. The Young Jedi gets to his feet, using the Force to bring his nose bone back to its normal place, and then to flash heal it, so it is not in danger of flying back into his skull.

"What the?!" he hears a guard say, as he activates an old, long disused weapon. Energy from batteries implanted in his skin flows through his veins along with the blood, and activates old plasma blasters underneath the skin of his hands. To the guards Alpha's hands glow silver, like some sort of magic. Alpha smiles, and blasts one guard, and uses the force to knock the other unconcious, before getting up, and heading to the door Sieken went through, his plasma weapon powering down, to recharge the expenditure of the blast.