PDA

View Full Version : Love and Compassion, The Story of My Life.

Belle Lostarot
Aug 31st, 2001, 04:56:17 PM
"The person who takes the banal and ordinary and illuminates it in a new way can terrify. We do not want our ideas changed. We feel threatened by such demands. 'I already know the important things!' we say. Then Changer comes and throws our old ideas away." - The Zensufi Master

A beautiful young woman was walking around on Corellia. This woman is named Belle.
"Hello, sir? Would you happen to know who this is?"
She held up a picture to a man passing who was passing by. As he looked at she wondered if the man in the picture was even alive.

"Sorry Miss, I have not seen him. Maybe you should try one of the local bars."

"Thank you. I'll try the bars."

She started remembering before she lost track of him, he became an alchoholic. Always hanging around bars, looking for handouts, pretty much he just gave up on life. But, she loved him. As she headed to the bar she continued to ask people if they have seen him around. No one had seen him, hopefully there would be answers in the bar.

Vega Van Derveld
Sep 1st, 2001, 11:35:04 AM
Corellia - a place to go if you're bored, a place to amuse people who ARE bored, a planet full of delights... and other such slogans. Corellia was unlike The Sith Empire, as the Empire was centered around death and an eerily silent place, where as this planet was loud, and thrived on the living.

Single JD, said a gruff voice in the midst of a yawn, placing some credits on the bar counter.

It was unusual that Vega ever paid for anything when outside of the Empire, but it seemed today his natural agressive side had lulled down slightly, giving the bartenders a day off. As the Sith Knight scanned the scene non-chalantly, he squinted his eyes, yawning once again.

"Here you go, sir."

Vega swiped up the brown bottle in his gloved hand and took a long drink, eyes closing as he did so.

Lord Gue
Sep 1st, 2001, 02:41:45 PM
He had no clue what day it was, let alone be able to tell this strange man in his suit what hour it was. He shrugged him off as he returned his attentions to the bar tender, whom he was really spilling his guts out to, though he knew not why."....then she died, I dont know how or why, but ever since then my life's gone downhill without her. Lost control of an empire, lost other valuable people in my life, I tell ya I dont know what im gonna do with myself"[i]He glanced back off to his left and low and behold there was a goerges woman standing off to the other side of the bar, she was wearing a garment that was very showing of her natural features, very showing indeed. She didnt look like she was the regular bar goer though, one could see that by the look of her face. But then again, none of his business, and he returned to his story with the bartender.

Belle Lostarot
Sep 2nd, 2001, 10:54:23 AM
As she stepped into the bar, she noticed that this place was full of creatures from many walks of life. She decided that the first person to ask would be the bartender. She walked up to the bar next to a man that was currently taking a drink from a large bottle, he had his eyes closed.

As she sat she looked for the bartender, he was currently being entertained by a drunkard. She decided to wait until he was done speaking with the man.

Vega Van Derveld
Sep 2nd, 2001, 02:10:32 PM
With a deep exhalation, he dropped the bottle down against the counter with a glassy thud, the warm feeling of the alcohol causing a shudder to run through his body.

"Hope you enjoy it, sir."

Giving the bartender a quizical look, he probed into the mans thoughts and found the route of his feigned niceness - he had sussed Vega out as a Sith and wasn't wanting to anger him. A wise decision.

He glanced to the side, noticing a woman who had just seated herself on a bar stool by his.

Evening.

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 2nd, 2001, 03:26:46 PM
The Ninja Sieken trudged in and took off his helmet Eve Siren had gave him, and something he tresured all to much, placeing the helemt down on the bar he sat next to his master and nodded to the bar men

'JD please mate'
'Yes sir'

Sieken took a glace at Vega...'umm Master..are...are you drunk by any chance?' he gave a little chukele and then slightly flintched thinking vega might hit him

http://learndifferent.clanpages.com/sig/siek2.jpg

Belle Lostarot
Sep 3rd, 2001, 08:10:37 PM
She stared at the man and his companion. They were interesting indeed. "Cute couple.", she thought. She still held the picture of her missing lover in her hand.

"Evening", the man had uttered when he finally noticed her.
"Good evening, sir."

She looked at the bartender who was still being entertained by the man. She then looked at the picture.

"Have you seen this man?", she said as she held up the photograph. She was hoping her search would come to an end. The photograph looked kind of like this. http://vagrantorder.clanpages.com/spike.jpg

Lord Gue
Sep 4th, 2001, 08:15:34 PM
He had been keeping track of her mentaly as she had been wandering the bar scaning her mind to see what she was here for....(Drunkard? I? naw....)Turning towards her to comment on her train of thought he saw the picture in her hand"Ryu?"

Belle Lostarot
Sep 6th, 2001, 07:31:33 PM
She snapped towards the man.

"What?", she exclaimed.

"I guess he wasn't drunk afterall....", she thought. "You've seen him? Do you know where he might be?"

She had lost track of him for many years. She had been his lover following the loss of his fiancee. She cared about him very much, but one day, he had just disappeared. She scoured the universe looking for him. Spending her fortune on space travel and information that might lead to him. She had always thought that he must have left for a reason.

Lord Gue
Sep 6th, 2001, 07:47:32 PM
He grinned, he knew the smell of desperation quite well, and this woman reeked of it."I may have, my ships sensors picked up a blip of what I believe was his ship a while back, but then again my ship aint been serviced in some time...."