PDA

View Full Version : Even Angels Fall:The Search For Abaddon (Siekens Story)

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 5th, 2001, 03:36:15 PM
OOC: Before you ask guys it has been planned and it is part of the Abaddon story and it is open :) )

Sieken rushed out Ramas bar quickly slamming the door behind him, few people looked up to see Sieken but he vashinshed into the rain and mist....who was this...Abaddon ?...what is it with Warren? and what was it with him and Saphire...the one Sieken loved?.....Sieken tripped and fell into the mud, tears rushing from his eyes, he layed there for a few minutes coughing and snorting out the cloged mud, he riased from the mud and looked at himself...a disiple of the Sith empire, but inside a loveing person that loved Saphire, he fell to his knees once more sloshing into the mud...he looked up into the rian splashing into his face and the lightning flickering....

2 hours later

BANG BANG BANG!! came a crashing noise on Vegas bedroom door in the Sith Empires HQ, he knew Vega would be angry at Sieken..it was 3am...but Vega was the only one...a true friend...and so would a few others be called in the middile of the night...

'Vega?'

http://learndifferent.clanpages.com/sig/siek2.jpg

Vega Van Derveld
Sep 5th, 2001, 03:42:43 PM
The door flung open wide, the wood smashing hard against Sieken's torso as the Sith Knight stepped into view. Wearing only a loose pair of black trousers and a tank top, he did not look at his best; which was understandable, as he had been awake for most of the night.

Be quiet! he hissed, You'll wake Gitane and the twins!!

Not waiting for a reaction from his apprentice, Vega narrowed his eyes, his hand rubbing against his temples as he sighed heavily.

... What is it?

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 5th, 2001, 03:55:37 PM
Sieken fell back, his mud coverd cloths, and mud plasterd on his face in blotches, his mud paisted hair, he looked like a swamp monster, he rolled around on the floor a few seconds in pain and looked up at Vega, his face looked like he was about to kill Sieken for even dareing to bother to wake them up at such an hour...

'Vega you must help me me' he swallowed ' we must leave at once, warren...he still has a power over Sapphire, i fear for her life'

Vega looked at sieken as if to think *your barmy* and began to walk back in side his room...

'No Vega wait' vega turned ' im not drunk nore am i lieing you must help me'

Sanis Prent
Sep 5th, 2001, 05:20:12 PM
(I sat back in my office chair, staring at my reflection in the mirrored glass. With the afternoon showers of Coruscant in the backdrop, it threw myself into an ominous light...like the thunderclouds were brewing from the black in my eyes. I wasn't pretending I didn't know the situation. Sieken was a loose cannon at the best of times. Like most men, you threaten what they care about, and their inhibitions skip town. He'd gotten awfully trigger-horny, and I couldn't blame him....

Lightning crashed amid the window, casting a pall blue light.

...Right now, I knew Sieken Kasstra better than he knew himself. Clairvoyance was a bitter pill to swallow...but it always went down a little easier, knowing it wasn't your personal Hell to live through again.

Small consolation, I suppose.

I reached to the table, snatching up my comm. I had a favor due Mr. Kasstra. Whether he lived to repay it, was up to him.

The connection tone transferred to Sieken's shifting voice)

Sieken, stay where you are. There's a cab coming to get you.

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 6th, 2001, 08:52:23 AM
Sieken looked down at his comm then back up at Vega..

'This is no joke Vega...i like death and blood as much as you do, but he needs to be stoped and Sapphire our of his trance'

Vega looked liked he was thinking, Sieken didnt have much time, it was 4 am already, and Abaddons carnage had already started, if it wasent soon, ether someone else would get to him, or Sapphire would be killed.

'Mr Prent will be helping us with our equiptment, these aint Jedis this time master......Its the forces of evil....'

Vega Van Derveld
Sep 6th, 2001, 12:54:06 PM
Fine fine... Give me a moment.

Dissapearing into the shadows of his and Gitanes room, he picked up a few items from a rack on the wall, slipping on his boots. As he put his trenchcoat on, he leant down to kiss his wifes cheek lightly, whispering something in her ear.

Alright. Let's go.

His bootfalls showing his displeasure at having to head out at this moment, he closed the door to his room, stepping out into the hall.

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 6th, 2001, 04:06:08 PM
Sieken and Vega steped in the cab and the cap driver a quick nodd as they enterd...Sieken looked at vega and the cab pulled away...

Sanis Prent
Sep 6th, 2001, 07:58:13 PM
Listen carefully, Sieken. The cab is taking you to the main spaceport on Monto Codru. I've sent a sentinel-class shuttle for you, named "Nien's Gambit". When you get to the spaceport, one of my men will be waiting to take you aboard.

You'll find everything you need stowed away in the shuttle. The pilot will take you where you need to be. Everything else is up to you.

(I deactivated the comm, and set it down on the table. Sieken was getting all the help I was going to give him. Sooner or later, he'd figure that the game was never 50-50, and to take the breaks when you got them. Still...I didn't like the guy's chances. He was flying off the handle at a breakneck pace...and it was only a matter of time before the fit hit the shan.

In the back of my mind...I hoped he made it back in one piece. Maybe then he wouldn't be as much of a liability.

I stood up, noting the time. Pushing Siekens quest for vengeance out of my mind, I remembered I had places to be.

I left my penthouse office, and prepared to take care of a few loose ends.)

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 6th, 2001, 10:44:31 PM
It was a few hours by the time Sieken and Vega arrived at the space port, the sun was beaming on the silky cloads, as sieken sat there in silence the whole way, with his claok up against the window and his head on that, he sat there thinking of the journey ahead and what it would intail...and would Vega be pleased of this journey and his effots to safe a Siths life...and his love...it was already 6am and the trip on the ship would atleast be another 3 hours...Sieken stepd out from the Cab along with Vega, the tow of them stepping up to the guy in a black suit with shades...the typical gangster type fellow...

'You Sanis's guy?'
'Yea thats me..you the two heros?' he said sercasticly
'Yes...its us' Sieken sighed noticeing vega still hadent said a word
@jump in' said the guy and the two Sith climed the ladder into the shuttle..

Vega Van Derveld
Sep 7th, 2001, 02:39:04 PM
Boarding the shuttle, Vega quickly got into his seat and got as comfortable as you could on one of these things. Closing his eyes, he looked placid, yet inside he boiled with rage. He was annoyed at the so called capture of one of his comrades more so than at Sieken for calling upon him. In reality the journey would proove to be a test of sorts for his apprentice.

Where are we headed?

Sieken Kasstra
Sep 7th, 2001, 07:02:37 PM
'Allen' Sieken said with a heavy sigh, looking at the ground slowly disapear under a cascade of cload cover, sieken with that lent back in his chair and fell to sleep...

a quick jolt awoke Sieken at the ship landed..3 hours...i had slep 3 hours?? my god, sieken quikcly aokw surprised at himself, Vega wa also sleeping..'Master...wake up...Master' 'He shook vega and in responce got a glance that could kill a human in one shot..still in shock of his prolonged sleep, the two men steped from the shuttle and Sieken aw the gangster roll out a trolly full of wepons...

'This all he sent?' said Sieken
'Whatta ya want dude...a damn army?'..said the guy
'Alright alright'

Sieken picked up a few blaster, 1 E-web gun, and 1 E-11, Vega raised his brow...

'Right, the Castle shouldent be to far away'