PDA

View Full Version : A Jedi's Strike...(Open challenge)

Satine Capashen
Jun 23rd, 2001, 09:21:55 PM
Alpha, newly healed from his wounds, stands atop a pyramid much like those at Yavin 4. He sends a message through the Force, challanging any Sith to a fight. His sword was strapped to his back, by means of a baldric, and his lightsabres, and one blaster lie on his belt. The Young Jedi sits cross-legged, waiting for an opponent...

Edge Solude
Jun 24th, 2001, 02:52:01 PM
<a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3679.topic>They had continued their travels</a>... still not finding a suitable destination.

Tomiko sat back in her seat, but suddenly shifted uneasily. Something was beckoning her.

Alice looked over at her student. "What is it?"

"I..." She looked at Alice. "I couldn't explain it to you."

"I see...." Alice laughed. "The force is not beyond me."

"The FORCE?"

"You had flinched during that encounter with that strange ship... your father used to have affiliations with a group of force-users, some of whom I met briefly under my Universal servitude."

"Wait, tell me more..."

"I'm not really the one to do it. I had attempted in training your sister with her abilities but it really takes another force user to do that."

"Should we follow it then?"

Alice grinned. "It's up to you."

Satine Capashen
Jun 24th, 2001, 09:11:34 PM
Alpha opens his eyes and smiles, thinking he might have a challenger--maybe a victim also. The Jedi stands up and ignites his two lightsabres, one a black-purple in color, the other a golden color blade. He stands, waching the sky for a fighter...

Edge Solude
Jul 2nd, 2001, 02:28:29 PM
"I want to see. If just for a moment."

"Suit yourself.... just remember, we don't have forever to sit around and play."

Tomiko nodded. "Yes."

The small Fymyseo craft ceased it's exploration of the atmosphere and instead, via Tomiko's directions, headed into a new direction.

From atop his pyramid, Alpha can see a strange looking craft landing a short distance away.

Nerysm Seraphim
Jul 13th, 2001, 01:59:51 AM
Seraphim lit a cigarette from a pack she had found on board the ship and looked at her watch. "So what are you waiting for?"

Tomiko sat on lowered ramp of the craft, her feet in dirt of the ground. "I lost it. I don't know where to go now."

Seraphim blinked. "Force-users...." :| "Bother..." :rolleyes:

Satine Capashen
Jul 13th, 2001, 10:07:46 AM
Alpha sees the ship, and smiles. He sends a message through the Force.

So, are you going to be my next victim? OR should I wait for someone who can find me? I'll tell ya what, I'll put on my locator beacon. Do you think you'll be able to find me then?

Edge Solude
Jul 14th, 2001, 07:18:13 PM
She clenched her fists. "Arrogant little jackass!"

Alice lifted an eyebrow, taking a while to assess why Tomiko suddenly looked so angry. She started laughing. "Said something you didn't care for?"

Tomiko stalked off. "I don't need any beacon now..." She headed towards Alpha's location, while Alice sat back and waited.

"Just don't take forever with this..."

Satine Capashen
Jul 14th, 2001, 07:44:29 PM
Alpha senses her anger and smiles. The Young One steps back and waits, his sabres held low for now, but ready to be flicked up into a defensive position.

Edge Solude
Jul 14th, 2001, 11:17:19 PM
She quickly came into his view. As soon as she saw him, Tomiko stopped in her tracks, keeping her distance. "I wish to converse first, unless you're too retarded to maintain any type of dialogue...."

Satine Capashen
Jul 15th, 2001, 01:43:31 PM
"No, I can talk as well as fight. What do you want to talk about?"

Edge Solude
Jul 15th, 2001, 02:56:03 PM
"You have that power... this force-thing. I want to know more about it."

Satine Capashen
Jul 16th, 2001, 08:43:02 AM
"That's a rather borad area, you wanna narrow it down any?"

Edge Solude
Jul 16th, 2001, 11:29:50 AM
"What exactly is it? Where did it come from?"

Satine Capashen
Jul 16th, 2001, 12:06:43 PM
"What it is? It's a power the Jedi have learned to use. It's from the living energy of all life, and is strengthened by planets or other places where life is abundant. I don't know where it came from, as I'm so young. Actually I'm not sure anyone knows where it came from originaly."

Edge Solude
Jul 16th, 2001, 04:13:41 PM
"And these Jedi. What organization are they?"

Satine Capashen
Jul 16th, 2001, 07:56:39 PM
"Orginazation? Do you mean what groups do we listen to? If that's it, we are autonomus, we are allied with the New Republic, but we don't take orders from them. If that's not what you mean, then please, tell me what you do."

Edge Solude
Jul 23rd, 2001, 03:38:26 AM
"What is their purpose? ....Reason?"

Satine Capashen
Jul 23rd, 2001, 09:55:07 AM
"Our purpose is very simple. We protect the weak, and the rest of the galaxy from the Sith. We help anyone and everyone we can. Our reason is that the Sith are powerful, and the Light needs champions, so that's why we do it...At least that's my reason. If you ask other Jedi, you'll probably get different answers."

Edge Solude
Jul 31st, 2001, 08:11:19 AM
"Protect the weak? Just why would you want to do that? That's all part of natural selection and survival of the fittest. If it's too weak to live, too bad. Why would you choose to corrupt the grand cycle?"

Satine Capashen
Jul 31st, 2001, 09:39:24 AM
"Frell the Grand evolution! Everyone deserves a chance. IF we didn't protect these people they wouldn't get that chance."

Edge Solude
Aug 1st, 2001, 12:05:29 AM
"You would risk the perfection of the universe...? Leave it tainted with filth who can't even defend themselves? What makes them so deserving of any extra chances? The Creator gave them their chance, simply by given them their very being."

Satine Capashen
Aug 1st, 2001, 07:25:37 AM
"Oh really? I disagree. We are given a chnce to be something, and that's the best chances you can get. If ya ask me, you don't get a chance when you're created. You get it when you are old enough to do something worthwhile. The reason we protect them is that with the Sith around, they wouldn't stand a chance against them normally. But we do, so we protect them."

Edge Solude
Aug 17th, 2001, 06:38:43 PM
"If these Sith are so bothersome, why don't you gather en masse and put them out of their misery? Or are you so unique in your view that no one will help you?"

Satine Capashen
Aug 17th, 2001, 07:11:11 PM
Alpha considers the answer for a second before answering.

"We do every once in a while, depending on who it is. Except me. I prefer to go in alone, especially because of what I owe some people."

Edge Solude
Aug 18th, 2001, 03:28:57 PM
"'Every once in a while'? So if you lived in a home infested with roaches that carried disease, you'd only go in and kill them every so often instead of exterminating them all at once? It makes no sense to me. If the Sith are such a scourge towards the wills of others to live, it only makes sense to eliminate them and be done with it."

Satine Capashen
Aug 18th, 2001, 08:14:06 PM
"Look, we don't have the power to do full out assaults on all of the groups of Sith and Dark JEdi. They outnumber us about four to one on the best of times, normally."

Edge Solude
Aug 21st, 2001, 07:45:58 PM
She crossed her arms and laughed. "Well if you ask me, you need to seriously reconsider your recruiting methods... or perhaps, as stubborn as you seem to be, this lost cause of protecting inferior beings."

OOC: Alpha could you <a href=mailto:fymyseplanet@hotmail.com>e-mail me</a> please? :)

Satine Capashen
Aug 21st, 2001, 09:01:46 PM
"Lost cause? It isn't a lost cause."

{OOC:Kay. I'll send the email out within the hour.}

Edge Solude
Aug 22nd, 2001, 08:00:16 PM
She narrowed her eyes at him. "Feh! The only thing worst than lost causes are the fools that waste their lives pursing them."

demonnight148993
Aug 22nd, 2001, 08:45:31 PM
*taps alpha from behind*angel be careful an no im not gonna wipe the ground with you either...i'll let someone else have the pleasure*nods to the younge girl then turns an leaves heading back to her ship soul scream*

Edge Solude
Aug 24th, 2001, 09:49:05 AM
"And why do we want to dissappear so suddenly, dear? Come and tear him to shreds with me." She pulls out a sword and points it to Alpha. "He's obviously too stupid to live."

Satine Capashen
Aug 24th, 2001, 06:34:52 PM
Alpha quickly ignites his sabres, and steps back a step.

"I'm smart enough to have survived about two years of continuous fighting. I doubt I won't live through this."

Alpha gets into a fighting stance.

demonnight148993
Aug 25th, 2001, 07:00:30 PM
becuz i will wait for him when he's ready but you can have all the fun*continues toward her ship*

Edge Solude
Aug 26th, 2001, 11:32:37 AM
"When 'he's ready'? What, is he just reaching puberty or something?" ;)

Tomiko looks over at Alpha, noticing his strange weapons. They were swords of light. She cocks an eyebrow at this, wondering for a second what she got herself into. She lowers her sword into a defensive position. "That poor little thing must be scared of you, I'd wager...." she says of demonnight.

Satine Capashen
Aug 26th, 2001, 07:31:21 PM
"Me, scared? No way! And are you worried that my weapons will kill you? If not I can kill you a variety of different ways."

Edge Solude
Sep 1st, 2001, 09:45:28 PM
Tomiko lowered her sword and walked straight towards him. Alpha watches her somewhat confused but keeping his guard up none the less. Tomiko stopped inches in front of him and slowly raised a finger, pressing it against his nose. "Does this mean I just struck first?"

Edge Solude
Sep 2nd, 2001, 04:51:08 PM
:lol:

Satine Capashen
Sep 2nd, 2001, 05:17:38 PM
Alpha sneers, and goes low, coming up with a snap axe kick, knocking Edge to the ground.

"No. That is striking first!"

Edge Solude
Sep 9th, 2001, 05:41:58 AM
"UGH!!" :x

She glared up at him. :mad: "Loser." She jumped onto her hands and pushed back, kicking into Alpha. He stumbled back.

Tomiko picked her sword up off the ground and went for his legs.

Satine Capashen
Sep 9th, 2001, 02:17:21 PM
Alpha manages to jump up, avoiding the sword strike, and slaps Tomiko upside the head with the flat of his blade as he lands, grinning. He ducks under a sword slash, and rolls to the side, coming up in a block.

Edge Solude
Sep 10th, 2001, 11:44:53 PM
Tomiko put her sword in its sheath and dashed behind in. She was fast. Her fists balled up she slammed them both into his back. Alpha stumbled forward somewhat shocked. She was a young girl, not terribly strong, but it felt like he had just been hit with two hammers.

Satine Capashen
Sep 11th, 2001, 08:02:35 AM
Alpha flips back to his feet, saying, "Wow...Nice shot..."

As he lands on his feet, the 13 year old Jedi charges Tomiko, ducking under a fist, and sweeping her legs out from under her, grinning as he does so.

Tomiko Hessen
Oct 2nd, 2001, 01:10:10 PM
She falls back and flips backwards, on her hands, and back up on her feet. She springs forward and grabs his throat with her claw. Alpha suddenly realizes something is wrong with the claw that held him... something abnormal. It was stronger than it should've been for a girl of this size....

Alpha
Oct 2nd, 2001, 05:19:33 PM
Alpha gasps, and tries to dislodge the claw to no avail. The Young Jedi focuses power through his little used plasma matrices. His hands flare up in silver fire, and Alpha fires a twin pulse of plasma, knocking Tomiko back, her claw letting go. The Jedi grabs his weapon up again, and gets into a proper fighting stance...

Tomiko Hessen
Oct 25th, 2001, 05:55:14 PM
"Interesting power..." She roundhouses him in the face and grabs his hands with her own, holding his weapons away from him. She headbutts him and kicks him backwards.