PDA

View Full Version : Renewing the skills (Challenge)

BI0HAZZARD
Sep 1st, 2001, 07:07:52 AM
OOC-Anyone up for a small bout? Haven't done this in awhile and I don't want to lose my RPG edge. So before I even put a setting up, anyone want to fight?

Satine Capashen
Sep 1st, 2001, 08:27:18 PM
{OOC:I"m for it. ^_^}

BI0HAZZARD
Sep 1st, 2001, 10:54:40 PM
OOC- Cool. But I suck at settings. Could you do it?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Sep 2nd, 2001, 03:33:03 AM
For future reference, this really should have been taken care of in OOC. So, either start the challenge please :) or this will have to get moved

Satine Capashen
Sep 2nd, 2001, 12:30:11 PM
{OOC:I can trybut I really ain't all that good at it. Hang on, and I'll get a setting made.}

BI0HAZZARD
Sep 2nd, 2001, 07:04:26 PM
Fine, but best make it quick. When Daletria gives a command, It's best to follow it. :)

Satine Capashen
Sep 3rd, 2001, 12:13:54 PM
{OOC:Yeah, or else she'll delete our butts...^_^...

Here's the setting:

A dark forest, with a strange silver glow coming from the trees. The forest seems creepy somehow, wild cries echoing throughout the place. Bordering the forest on one side is a blasted wasteland, the terrain flat, slagged ground. One the other side is an icy plains, no life apparent throughout it. The forest might be the best place, it offers the best possiblities.

Bio~You place your character and then I'll just jump in like this would be for a normal fight. K?}

BI0HAZZARD
Sep 4th, 2001, 09:59:18 AM
*Bi0 tipped his hat down so the glow of the forest he was in wouldn't hurt his eyes. "Such a odd place" He thought. To his right was a barren wasteland and to his left was a icy plain. It seemed something out of a fantasy. But despite this scenirio, Bi0 felt a aura in this place and went to investigate it. Two things made me go: The aura was no doupt that of a person with the lighside in and around him and it was just plain boring at the SE HQ. Bi0 wanted his skills to be renewed*

"And what better way to do that then to go out and fight some action?"

*Bi0 held his Staff firmly and eyed the forest carefully. Such dense folage could easliy hid an ambush*

Satine Capashen
Sep 4th, 2001, 06:59:55 PM
Alpha opens his eyes, coming out of a meditation. The Young One had come to this planet because of its strange layout, thinking of making it into a base for his small, rebuilding Dragon/Phoenix Fleet. Now he senses a Sith.

"Great," he mutters to himself, "A Sith to ruin my day."

The Young Jedi reaches to his belt, and unclips a silver cylinder--his lightsabre. He ignites it with a snap-hiss, a black-blue blade springing out from the hilt. The Young Jedi jumps into a tree limb, waiting for the Sith...

BI0HAZZARD
Sep 4th, 2001, 10:37:44 PM
*Bi0 stops in his tracks*

(That aura is near...)

*Bi0 follows the aura trail and he finds it in a tree limb*

(Maybe too near...)

*Bi0 quickly turned around and shot a force push toward a tree limb. Before it made contact, a figure jumped out of it just before the force push snapped it. Bi0 throws his Staff aside and grabs his blue saber at his side and ignites it*

"Finally...I wonder who this aura belongs to? It's simlar to Satine's".

Satine Capashen
Sep 5th, 2001, 07:44:42 PM
Alpha waves his hand just slightly, and sees a figure, almost invsible, and with no presence in the Force except for that of animals, move out a bit. Alpha gives a mental command, and his helmet slides back, revealing his youthful face as he lands.

"Hi Bio, long time no see!"

Alpha charges the Sith, swigning his sabre downwards towards Bio.

BI0HAZZARD
Sep 5th, 2001, 09:37:30 PM
*Bi0 holds his saber sideways to block Satine's strike. Bi0 can feel Satine pushing down on him, sending him down. Bi0 gather's his energy and pushes Satine off of him, making him land a few feet in front. Bi0 holds out his saber firmly*

"Satine! Yeah it's been awhile...I didn't think I'd find you out here in this bilazzare area".

*While Bi0 talks normally, he still keeps his guard up. For his enemy is a Jedi, and one doesn't lower their guard to any Jedi*

Satine Capashen
Sep 8th, 2001, 01:48:09 PM
Alpha smiles and circles Bio, finally jumping and feinting a slash. As Bio moves in to block, the Jedi Knight quickly stabs out, burning Bio's left arm.

BI0HAZZARD
Sep 9th, 2001, 04:43:58 AM
*As Satine steps away, Bi0 uses the force to move his Staff from behind his legs, making Satine trip and banging his head on the ground. Bi0 uses the time to heal his via darkside to stop the bleeding but not the pain, but Bi0 paided no heed*

"Well, I can see your not using the same tactic's as before...adaptation if you will. I like that...keeps me active on learning my new moves, since their old ones have been understood by me".

*Bi0 cracked a smile and held his saber and waited for Satine to join sabers with him before they fought again*

Satine Capashen
Sep 9th, 2001, 02:09:29 PM
Alpha gets up, and retrieves his sabre, touching blades for a second, an old salute, and then begins attacking before Bio can begin a test of strength that the Young Jedi Knight is fairly sure he cannot win against. Bio blocks the veritable rain of blows, backing up as he does. Alpha smiles and increases the speed of his attacks, laughing as Bio trips over a tree root sticking out of the ground. He jumps up, landing a drop kick on Bio, making the sith groan in pain. Alpha rolls away, and then gets back to his feet...

BI0HAZZARD
Sep 11th, 2001, 08:24:51 AM
*Bi0 rubs his head and returns to his defense stance*

(He lead me into that tree root...two can play at this trick)

*Bi0 can see Satine is just under a medium-sized tree branch, thrity feet above him. Bi0 closes his eyes and commands the Darkside to snap the branch. It falls down toward Satine. However, Satine manages to slice it in half before it makes direct contact with him*

(Opening...)

*This move makes Satine open to attack...Bi0 doesn't waste anytime. Running toward Satine, Bi0 knocks his saber out of his hand and punches him in the face, blurring his vision. Seeing another chance to attack, Bi0 grabs Satine's head and slams it on his knee. Blood flows wild down Satine nose as he reels back from the impact*

(Looks like the forest can be both to our advantage and disadvantage. So then we both have to use our skills we've learned)