PDA

View Full Version : --The New Power-- (challenge)

Rock
Sep 4th, 2001, 05:15:22 PM
::Rock had been training all week with lightsabers, and a little with his mind. He was well rested though, and he felt that he was ready for a real fight...::

::Rock knew that a few Sith hung out on Coruscant. A GJO shuttle dropped him off there. He walked around for a while, then he felt something strange. Rock had a good idea on what it was. He turned around to see......::

Darth Varlon
Sep 4th, 2001, 06:28:47 PM
Var had been visiting Coruscant at the time to get better aquainted with the world that his love had once called home. For many years she had lived in the Coruscanti underworld, believing she was dead. Pondering her past, he perked as he caught a ripple of energy that ran like a bolt of electricity down his back.

A Jedi.. He thought to himself as he drew his primary twin darksabre. With a stereo snap-hiss, he crouched. Waiting to spring like an animal stalking its prey. Suddenly, he pounced, slamming his full weight into Rock, sending the Jedi to the floor and several feet away and spun his twin blood-red darksabres into an assault stance.

Rock
Sep 4th, 2001, 06:36:54 PM
::Rock got up and unclipped my saber. He hit a button and a blue blade popped out.::

"You suprised me, that's all."

::Rock rushed at Varlon with his saber like a spear, trying to finish him off early.::

Darth Varlon
Sep 4th, 2001, 08:43:29 PM
With a small sidestep, Var avoided his lunge and countered by giving him a swift boot in the small of the back, the force of the blow sending him head over heels into a wall.

"That is only the beginning, young Jedi.." Var said with a smirk as he crouched back into his stance.

Rock
Sep 4th, 2001, 09:11:45 PM
::Rock bounced off the walls and rolled back at Varlon. He tripped him and jumped on his stomach when he hit the ground. Rock backed off before Varlon could get up.::

"The good part about being young...I have more energy than you."

Darth Varlon
Sep 4th, 2001, 09:24:12 PM
With blurred movement, the Jedi found himself imbedded in the wall after a powerful shoulder check, followed by a powerful blow to the stomach in the form of a body blow.

"I'm only eighteen.." Var said before he headbutted the dazed Jedi, backflipping and pointing an open palm at the Jedi.

Suddenly, like a wave in the rolling seas, a wall of ferrocrete debris from decay launched at Rock with blazing speeds.

OOC: I'd watch your posts, Var's an experianced sith, meaning that he's in no way going to be easy. So don't expect very many blows to go unchallenged.

Rock
Sep 5th, 2001, 03:27:00 PM
ooc-sorry, I am trying. It is hard to play with a new char after you have had a poweful one.

::Rock dodged most of the debris, but some still got him. His arms were all scratched up, and he had a long gash on his left shoulder. Rock slowly got back up, and as he did he picked up a rock. While Varlon was laughing Rock through the rock with great accuracy and hit him right in the face. Rock then jumped at him and hit him in the chest with the hilt of his saber. Rock's left shoulder was in bad shape, but he tried his best to ignore it.::

Darth Varlon
Sep 5th, 2001, 07:16:26 PM
OOC: Understandable, I've been there before.
IC:

Faking to stumble back, Var suddenly lashed out. Like a flash of blood-red lightning, Var's twin darksabre began to howl mechanically as he entred a flurry of blows. Having the first three parried, Var suddenly opens with a kick to Rock's face with a powerful roundhouse then brings one edge of his twin darksabre flashing by, striking the blue sabre of the Jedi and tearing it from his hand throug sheer force.

Carrying through the turn, his sabre flashed through the air again and creased across the young man's chest, leaving a long diagonal wound across it. Holding his position, Var spun his sabre in one hand, the blades passing mere millimetres from the floor with each cycle.

Rock
Sep 5th, 2001, 07:38:11 PM
::Rock fell down again, and looked at his chest. It was cut badly. He didnt like where this fight was headed. He was down with two bad wounds, a very hurting face, and no lightsaber. Rock knew exactly what was wrong though. The Force. He wasnt using it properly. He wasnt focused enough. Rock closed his eyes and concentrated really hard, and his lightsaber flew into his hands. Rock pushed himself up and came back at Varlon. He was ready, but Rock spun around and kicked him in the left leg. Varlon stumbled and Rock sliced at him with his saber.::

Darth Varlon
Sep 7th, 2001, 06:23:35 PM
Exaggurating the blow, Var goes to one knee, the blade catching Var's and quickly being turned aside as the knight returned to standing. He suddenly headbutted the Jedi, sending him, and his self back, shaking his head to dispell the sudden uneasiness caused from the blow.

"I'm unimpressed. But I know you have a chance at overwhelming me if you tap into your anger.." Var said in a sinister tone, mocking his opponent. "Tap into your hatred for me, and use it to defeat me.

"Or you shall die."

Rock
Sep 7th, 2001, 10:27:41 PM
::Rock's head started hurting. The Knight was making images of brutal killings and people full of anger. He tried to fight it, but it was too much. Then Rock remembered one thing...he had been turned down by the darkside. He had not been accepted, but the Jedi had thought different. They had taken Rock in and helped him. Rock replied with one word.::

"No."

::Rock then ran at Varlon, faked a blow to the legs, and came back up with the hilt of his saber. It connected with Varlon's chin, and his head snapped back quickly.::

Darth Varlon
Sep 8th, 2001, 09:40:17 PM
Recovering, the Sith growled. With a twist, his sabre became two. Suddenly, the Sith sprung forth and attacked. He came in with a verticle slash with his left, followed by a horizontal one from the right, then finished with a cross-slash before he jumped back. Pulling back, he suddenly flings forth his darksabre, the image splitting into five, each coming in at a different angle.

Within the blink of an eye, the four copies dissapeared as the real sabre cut apart a support above the Jedi before arcing back to its master, whom caught it and reformed the full double sabre.

Rock
Sep 8th, 2001, 10:12:56 PM
::More stuff started falling on Rock, but he moved out of the way before the majority fell. The whole ceiling looked like it was about to cave in. Rock and Varlon started dodging pieces of rock and wood as the ceiling started falling.::

ooc-No more ceiling:p

Darth Varlon
Sep 9th, 2001, 06:11:31 PM
Smirking, Var began manouvring around the falling bits of the ceiling and hurtling some of the larger chunks at Rock. The others he would cut apart with his twin darksabre. Suddenly, Var sprung up through the opening up onto one of the rafters and peered down at the Jedi.

"And you still cling to your ways now, Jedi?"

Rock
Sep 9th, 2001, 07:48:58 PM
::Rock cut a bick chunk of rock in half and jumped up to the rafters too.::

"Yes......and I cling a lot better than you."

::Rock jumped over at Varlon and gave him a hard push...::

Darth Varlon
Sep 9th, 2001, 10:40:42 PM
Grabbing onto Rock's arm, Varlon threw the sith off the rafters and down back onto the rubble patch. He landed on the Jedi's back not a moment later and applied the full force of his weight as he lept off. Bringing up his twin sabre, he constructed a three-paned force wall in front of him.

"Comeon, Jedi.. or are you really that pathetic?" He said in a low, taunting tone.

Rock
Sep 10th, 2001, 07:07:39 AM
::Rock ran at Varlon wit hhis saber, and probably would have killed him, except the Force wall stopped the beam just before it was in Varlon's face. But Rock had an idea. The shield was just in the front, so he jumped over Varlon and kicked him in the back right between the shoulder blades.::

Darth Varlon
Sep 10th, 2001, 04:11:20 PM
Riding the blow, Var swung around and threw a punch. Although it missed, Rock was suddenly thrown back into the wall behind him. The force of the blow had send the Jedi partially into the wall, leaving a shallow imprint of himself centred around a spiderwebbing of cracks. Var then raised his twin darksabre and hurled it. Or did he?

The sabre dissipated and was replaced by the real Varlon suddenly tackling Rock back into the wall, smashing it further. He slightly pulled away before backflipping off the Jedi's chest and continuing his flips back a good six metres.

"You Jedi are pathetic. You limit yourselves by cutting off your anger.. Thus, this is why you shall die.." Varlon said with a smirk.

Rock
Sep 10th, 2001, 04:16:20 PM
::Rock got back to his feet with an aching back.::

"I'll show you pathetic you little.......AHHHH!!!!!!"

::Rock ran at Varlon with great speed...it was as fast as he could run plus added speed by the Force. He looked like Rock was about to tackle Varlon, so he jumped, but at the last moment Rock jumped too and snap kicked him in the jaw.::

ooc: Actually, I wont die :p

Darth Varlon
Sep 10th, 2001, 04:29:10 PM
The Jedi had made a mistake. With a nearly inhuman speed, Var lashed out, his blood-red sabre thrusting cleanly through the Jedi's chest before pulling away only to be followed by a powerful, and swift kick to the stomach which was quickly ensued by another swift blow to the head, sending Rock face-down into the floor. Stepping onto the Jedi's neck, he put the bulk of his weight onto his foot, applying it onto Rock.

Snarling like an enraged wolverine, Var drew his sabre's edge across the Jedi's back, tearing the outermost layers of flesh over his spine.

"You are truely pathetic, young Jedi. If that was your best try, then you are finished." His voice dripped with venom as he spoke, erecting small 'force-shackles' on his opponents wrists and ankles.

Rock
Sep 10th, 2001, 04:54:42 PM
::But that wasnt Rock's best. He broke the Force shackles in less than 10 seconds and got back up. He grabbed Varlon by the back of the head and slammed him face first into the ground. He kicked Varlon in the neck and then backed away. He felt his back....it was burning badly, but at least it wasnt bleeding. The heat from the saber had sealed the wound at the same time it opened it. But his chest on the other hand....Varlon had been to fast and the saber hadnt sealed it. Blood stained the front of his shirt. Just then Varlon tried to get up. Rock jumped on top of his back and hit him in the back of the head with the hilt of his saber.::

Darth Varlon
Sep 14th, 2001, 06:42:04 PM
OOC: Just, per se, are you able to break free of his most practiced force technique on top of getting your neck free from under his foot let alone and not spear yourself on my sabres? Try not modding this time, Rock.

Rock
Sep 15th, 2001, 02:58:49 PM
ooc-Let's just end this. I just God moded badly, and you know it, and I am grounded and wont be able to post in this fightvery often.

Darth Varlon
Sep 15th, 2001, 10:12:33 PM
ooc: That's ok. Since we didn't end up officially ending this roleplay wise, I won't count it if you like.

Rock
Sep 16th, 2001, 01:08:02 PM
ooc-ok fine with me.