PDA

View Full Version : Hates soothing Warmth (open)

Kyros Kane
Aug 30th, 2001, 01:23:29 AM
OOC:: If ya can find a way to fit into the story feel free.

(There she was just like always sitting in a feild on a warm sunny day waiting for him. As he aproched she smiled a warm loving smile that radiated the feling of the warm sun just as you awaken and it pours through the window and touches the edges of your body.I walked and sat next to her then suddenly time and places change. There i am the day she died....the day a part of me died again.... i can almost see exactly what had happend to her in my mind....i should have been there i should have been able to save here.....but i wasent....and all i can see is her face as she lies on the cold concret and her life slips away from her....a small trickle of blood driping from her lip.)

::Suddenly Kyros sits up in his bed in mid yell until he realises exactly were he is....sitting in his dark room in SFF.::

I should have been there i told her i would always be there and would always love her but i let my pride get in the way.

(Kyros had lived his life alone always alone even with the company of people and now that she was gone he could return to that.In his mind if you love noone you have nothing to lose and if you have nothing to lose you can take more chances adn mabey even win.)

::Kyros cleared his throat and leaned over his bed and put his pants on. half way through dressing his alarm went off and he briskly unpluged it.::

Well today is the first day on the way to my inevetable death.

::Kyros pressed the call pad for his new ship that Hera had bought him and briskly walked to the launch pad he had already packed it for his newest adventure. All that was left was to talk to Hera and set a course.::

Khasha DarNei
Aug 30th, 2001, 06:39:16 PM
Khasha awoke with a chill, the morning air was a bit cool and she wasn't exactly prepared for having to sleep in the streets. It's not like she had any choice at the moment, though.

Kyros Kane
Aug 30th, 2001, 08:33:31 PM
OOC:: Good post khasha thsi could turn to a great story :) im gonna wait to make my next post i wanna see if i can get Hera in here. Oh and Btw ya have any form of contact IM ect?

Khasha DarNei
Aug 30th, 2001, 09:12:25 PM
(ooc..thank you much, and do you want me to wait to post then until you and/or Hera does? I hope I didn't spoil anything you had planned by posting, if I did, I'm sorry...oh and yes, I'm staying with my rl friend who plays Katya, and setting up my new system so you can get me on AIM under her SN Name of KatyaGlasc, its the best I can do for a few days)

Kyros Kane
Aug 30th, 2001, 10:24:32 PM
OOC:: No not at all its open so go ahead and post :) But i wanted to talk before and plan were we are going with it. You throw a nice twist into the Rp :)

DarthHERA
Aug 30th, 2001, 11:15:11 PM
The lounge in the Crash Zone was empty, natural for this time of night - ore early morning, depending on your veiw. She sipped the black steaming cup of boiled java root from the large ceramic mug..the rough stone texture of the cup somehow enhanced the bitter flavor of the brew.

Hera rubbed the palms of her hands into her eyes making a disgusting "squishing" sound. She was tired, and the SFF inventory data screen was making her eyes smart. She really should go to bed-get some sleep, but she had found herself retiring later each night and sometimes not even going to bed at all recently. It was true, she loved what she did. The Base and the life she was pursuing was very satisfying, if not challenging. She did as she pleased, went where she wanted and when, but sometimes, her bed just seemed a little too empty, and some nights, she just found it too hard to face. Tonight was one of those nights.

Leaning forward again over her work screen, a small red indicator light went off in a overhead consul. hmm...activity in the docking bay. Hera got up from her booth, the leather of it slowly un-indenting with the removal of her body weight, and crossed the room, going behind the bar. She switched on the omnicam that gave a birdseye view of the bay hangar. hmm, seems Kyros doesnt sleep so well these days either..

Kyros Kane
Aug 31st, 2001, 01:30:03 AM
(Kyros sat in the loading dock running over his course time and time again to make sure he had everything right but on his new ship that Hera bought him it really wasen't needed. It was a YT-2400 Light Freighter and it was quite a sight. Kyros just sat for a moment looking at it then he decided it was time to see hera.)

(Kyros began walking to the crash were he knew Hera spent her late nights. More than likely slumped over some report grining at her newest investment. Thats why it suprised him to see her in the hall just outside the crash.)

Well i guess you saw me stirring down in the docking bays. I am setting up for a trip i am going to make. I am going to a small planet off of a shiping route to meet with a old contact who says he has some data disks that contain some new info for wepons on them and i think i could sell them for a nice profit. I was just going to tell you were i will be and give you this.

(Kyros reached out and gave hera a small pad.)

It is linked to my ship and it will tell you exactly were it is at any given time and if i sound a silent alarm on my ship it wil warn you so you could come bail me out......well that is if you cab get away from your status reports.

(Kyros laughed)

This is a very dangerous mission i am going on but noone seams to want to sell to me because i am a unknown......and i dont have much to lose anymore....(Kyros's smile faded to a hurt grimace as he looked away from hera.)

Khasha DarNei
Aug 31st, 2001, 09:59:02 AM
After a few hours of laying in the grass and staring up at the sky, Khasha just now noticed it was beginning to get dark out. Her stomach was beyond growling now, and she was so hungry it hurt. Standing once again, she looked around her for a bit trying to figure out just exactly where she was going to go and what she would do when she got there.

DarthHERA
Sep 1st, 2001, 01:31:46 AM
Not for the first time, Hera was glad Kyros had contacted her again. He had much potential - she had known that from the beginning. But that wasnt all. He was looking to "get back in the game" that was life in the galaxy after a prolonged absence and she was happy to help out in any way she could.

She knew he had things he wanted to lay to rest in his life, though the details of such remained a mystery to her. And now, a journey of enterprise..she couldnt help but have her curiosity piqued.

"A trip huh? " She took the tracker device and grinned.

"Just dont get nabbed by Jabot the Hutt, he always makes me stay and eat with him and that Hutt food is deplorable at best."

Walking back toward the docking bay hangar, Hera looked over Kyros' new ship. "Ya named that baby yet?"

Kyros Kane
Sep 1st, 2001, 01:21:22 PM
Nope i have never been good at names but i hope to have one for it soon.

(Hera and kyros continued walking to the bay. When they arrived hera was talking about a test drive she had takin in her new ship but at the moment kyros's mind was eleswere. Kyros walk over to one of the three blaster storage lockers and grabbed a blaster a rifle and a few thermal detanators. Suddenly he was awoken from his thoughtfull daze by Hera's yells.)

Hera: Kyros! Earth to Kyros!

Kyros: What Huh?

Hera: I asked you if you had set your voice overide controls.

Kyros: Ah yes i did that the other night. It took me about 4 hours.

(Kyros paused a moment then lookd at Hera. He felt like thanking her agin for all of her help to get him going again in the world but he didnt want to seem pitufull so he just looked at her and said..)

I will be home soon i hope make sure to keep eve away from my room.

( With that kyros walked into his ship and set his rifle and thermal detanators in the storage lockers but put his blaster in a holster at his side. he fired up the engins and left the bay with a flash loging in his course map.)

Next stop Rika .

Kyros Kane
Sep 1st, 2001, 10:40:18 PM
(Kyros sat back in his seat staring at a small picture he always kept in his jacket pocket. It was a picture of her...they had taken it while on a trip togeather...he remembered that day so well the sound of the river the smell of the sweet summer air...it seamed that they were the only ones left in the world. Kyros felt the cold pang of pain that he always felt when he thought of her.Then briskly put the picture in his pocket.)

I have to get some sleep if i am going to be sharp for negotiation.

(Kyros pulled a bottle of pills out of his pocket. They were tranqulizers that he usally took while shooting to slow his heart down. He took four. Wich were two times the amount he was supposed to. Then kyros sat back in his chair and waited for sleep to come while his ship speed forward to Rika.)

Kyros Kane
Sep 2nd, 2001, 12:08:27 AM
(Kyros slowly fell asleep.....and then came a dream.)

(Kyros found himself in a vast clearing in a wooded area covered in snow. There he was seamingly alone until a man in a cloak aproched him seamingly floating above the snow. He couldent see the man's face only the long flowing brown robe he wore. When the man reached kyros he said nothing he only touched kyros on the shoulder then suddnly Kyros's memory was awoken and a rush of old memories and feelings cluttered his mind. things that even he had forgotten about.)

(First it was him as a boy sitting on a couch waching a holobrodcast and laughing.)

(Second it was him as a teenager and a few of his friends at the time as he raced his speeder bike and crashed into a enbankment.)

(Third was a memory of the day he met her and asked her if she would go out with him sonetime....and her smile.)

(All of these feelings had laid dorment in Kyros for ages and now he was feeling them as if for the first time. Suddenly kyros was back in the clearing alone. Nothing there no sound nothing. Then Suddenly......BEEP BEEP!)

(Kyros suddenly awoke to his sensors telling him he was nearing rika.)

Huh wha oh im here.

(Kyros shook off the groggyness left from the pills and began contacting the docking bays.)

Kyros: I would like to be cleared to dock near the shoping district downtown i am here on pleasure.

Docking attendant: You are clear for a three day park that will be 35 credits a day you will have to pay as you return to your ship.

Kyros: Ok thank you much

(Kyros slowly docked his ship grabed his whallet and made sure he had extra blaster charge packs and left to meet his contact.)

slayn rainyer
Sep 6th, 2001, 04:14:27 PM
Dark haired man:
Yes..yes heh you will change everything.(he said this so calmly)...My way will be the only thing left...

shadow:
You think this will work...I'm not letting you...surly you realize that?

dark haired man:
You?!...You would apose me?As easily as you apose me.So then shall you fall...

**A fight begins the man crash around strikeing eachother;Then like that one man fell as his head roll acros the room...**

*...*
*..!?*
*Slayn rose from the bed a little shaken.*

::sigh::
Ehhh...Anouther dream.What dose this all mean.
*Pauseing for a moment to think doing nothing less than stareing at the wall.*

heh heh...

*The man luaghfed as he guessed it just ment less sleep.Getting out of the bed he stood for a moment and looked over the room.He had rented it for 3 days as he was on rika looking for someone.The room was bare a bed in the center holo emiter in one cornner and a comm in the oposite.Thinking what he paid for it;he should have expected as much.As he exited the room he headed for the lobby.Ariving in the main lift he aproched the desk.*

women:How may i help you?
slayn:Theres lots of ways for wemen to help me...
(The atendants eyebrows raised and she looked to slayn wondering what he ment.)
women:I'm sorry?
slayn:...Never mind.
::shakes head::
slayn:I need to know were the "reisiona" is...
(The women clikt a datta pad a few times and continued to explane were it is.)

*After taking the directions he exited the building and followed the directions in hand.Passing various people and places he watched the scene...and his back.Enemys were in large numbers theyes days.That was ok with him though...it just ment more fun...*

Khasha DarNei
Sep 7th, 2001, 12:24:17 AM
Khasha awoke with a start. Sitting up in bed quickly, she looked towards the open window in her rented room. 'Only a dream' She told herself.

slayn rainyer
Sep 13th, 2001, 09:21:56 PM
*After a very long walk slayn came across the bar.On the way in he was stoped by a bouncer.*

Rufus:Can I help you?
Slayn:Probubly not...

*Looking the man over slayn maid note of his size.He was atleast 6"0,bald and had to weigh 300lbs.The bouncer then steped closer to slayn apering somewhat menacing;Slayn simple steped around him and maid his way to the door.*

Rufus:Were do you think your going?
Slayn:...Inside
Rufus:You're guna be fun kid...

*With that said the man reached for slayn's arm.*

Slayn:That's not realy something i would do...
Rufus:heh.The only thing you'll be doing is getting your ass beat.
Slayn:heh...hehehe
Rufus:I'll show you funny!

*Rufus,with his free hand sent his fist at slayn's head.Slayn was know fool he didn't have weapons,lest his mind.He did know how to fight thogh.Sending his left hand up to wizard rufus's arm he than aplyed a quick jerk.The bouncer's arm was now locked in an arm bar and with the jerk it was hyper-extended into a break at the elbow.With that rufus let out a scream and pulled a blaster.Having let go of slayn's arm long ago it was free to simple smack the blaster away.*

Slayn:heh...hehehe
Rufus:ergh...I give.

*Slayn turnt away and walked into the club.As he steped thru the door he saw more people then he had since he came to rika.How odd it was that no one had helped the bouncer.Just then he was stoped.*

Club owner:Excuse me.
Slayn:yes...
Club owner:My name is mathew.I own this club.
Slayn:This is a nice place...

*Very unsure about this confrontation.Slayn just played it cool.*

Mathew:I like it yes.There is however the small matter of my bouncer.
Slayn:Look,he atact me.I only put him in his place...

*Looking into the man's eyes slayn prepaired for yet anouther conflict.*

Mathew:That's his second fight today,but his first loss ever.The man is massive;most people back off.The ones that don't are useualy drunk and smaller then he.
Slayn:Were are you going with this?
Mathew:I'd like to hier you.
Slayn:Heh...hehehe.To do what?
Mathew:How long are you here...I know your not local.
Slayn:3 days.
Mathew:Perfect...If you"re at all intrested come here after the club closes.

*With that the man was gone as fast as he had apeared.and slayn was left to go about his bisness.He didn't see the person he was here for so he sat at the bar and ordered a drink.*

Khasha DarNei
Sep 16th, 2001, 12:55:50 PM
Khasha had made her way through the alley's towards the club. Entering, she found the owner and followed him off to the back room where he told her what all of her duties would be.

slayn rainyer
Sep 16th, 2001, 01:27:17 PM
* "Were is he? What am I doing here, for that matter what dose mathew want." Just then someone had spoken. As he wasn't paying atention he missed the womens quiery. Shaking his head and sending his eyes deep into her.*

I'm sorry. I was a bit lost in myself. Theyes are strange times. I'm slayn do you work here?

Khasha DarNei
Sep 16th, 2001, 06:56:28 PM
Khasha offered her hand to shake his hand as she introduced herself.

slayn rainyer
Sep 16th, 2001, 09:33:09 PM
* He smiled at her. She was beautiful but in no way like the others. He spoke directly to her no, softly and precise.*

It's pleasure I assure you. A dry manhattan why thank you. I was just thinking I needed one.

*He took her hand and kissed it. It was still early but the one he was to meet had yet to show. Staring back up at her he asked plainly.*

So you're the bar tender?

Khasha DarNei
Sep 17th, 2001, 02:12:56 AM
Khasha smiled a warm and charming smile and shook her head.

slayn rainyer
Sep 17th, 2001, 02:30:11 AM
* He though for a second as he view her mind through the force. Although no reason came to explain why, Still the fact remained she could be trusted. She herself was in danger.Fear was strong in this women though from what he couldn't tell. Softly and courteously he spoke.*

I'm here to meet someone. You're not concerned with that part of my affairs.

* As he spoke that second sentence he used the force to imply it to her mind and keep her away from the subject. He was already lingering around in her head so this wasn't hard. Still this took concentration and the young sith let his own guard down in the process. *

I have a meeting with your boss after the club closes; when is that exactly?
Were will you go?

*He began his query though he had already seen through the force that she had no place to go.*

Khasha DarNei
Sep 17th, 2001, 06:45:51 PM
Khasha shrugged slightly as she eyed the entrance to the club, watching those who entered. This club seemed to get a lot of business, and of those who entered, she kept a wary eye on a certain few.

slayn rainyer
Sep 17th, 2001, 07:33:21 PM
I...

* Like that she was gone. What a perculer person. "I wonder if she will return." He let out a small sigh as he looked around again. He soon felt that he would never see the end of this endever. The man he was to meet; had yet to show up. Slayn then noticed mathew rush by. He seemed to be headed after khasha.

Kyros Kane
Sep 17th, 2001, 11:48:06 PM
OOC: Hey guys i have been really busy but i will post soon :)

Slayn Rainyer
Oct 1st, 2001, 12:57:16 AM
* It had been an hour and still he hadn't showed up. this hole trip had becom a waste of time. Slayn sipped the last of his 3rd drink. he step away from the bar slowly and toward the back. Scanning the crowd looking for the one he was to meet. Passing a small droid while making his way to the door. *

Droid: bleep ping pop! :rollin

* This grabbed slayn's attention; He dicided to just walk bye. *

Droid: errrrr anter beeep! :crack

* The old R2 unit rolled into Slayn's way. Slayn was well on his way to being quite drunk. This angered him and he once again tried to pass. *

Droid: woooommmm biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :rant

Slayn: What's the problem... I don't understand you.

* He was becoming very angry. *

Droid: meip bing :p

* A hologram began to play. It was the same man from Slayn's dreams. This was a shock to him. Always figuring that his dreams were no more than that. *

Dark haired man: You should remember me. I should be more familiar to you than you your self are. I can't be sure of your reaction to seeing me so I'm reluctant to be there myself. This droid will now give you a weapon. It should be very familiar to you; after all you your self crafted it.

* A small stick emerged from the droid. It was a double saber. *

Dark haired man: It is your property take it. It is called eternity. A double saber with tremendous power. The crystals in this weapon give out a black power that cast a haze of light for shadow. You'll find that you are quite capable of using it. I will again find you when the time is right...

* Slayn wasn't quite sure of what was happening. It did seem to him that who he was had begun to unravel. He reached forward and grabed eternity as he pulled a click could be herd and the droid began to squeal. *

Droid: ber err eeee >D

* The droid exploded tearing a small hole into the wall and sending slayn off his feet. It was a small blast but enough to shake up everyone in the club. People had begun to scatter and attention was averted to slayn on the floor. Slayn got up he wasn't hurt, lest a few scratches. He continued on his way out the back just as he herd an imperial ask what is going on. *

Khasha DarNei
Oct 3rd, 2001, 12:11:37 PM
Khasha ended up backtracking to return to the club. Entering again, she noticed the troopers had left and this relaxed her further. She returned to the stool behind the bar and noticed she still had about 15 standard minutes until it was showtime.

Tempist Opps
Oct 17th, 2001, 12:43:13 AM
The atmosphere areound the club was different tonight, somthing was missing. As Tempist got closer he saw what it was, the bouncer, lying on the floor, wrecked. It had been in a manner similiar to someone he knew... he wondered if it were the same person. He side steped the man, and entered the club. He made his way to the bar, noticing many people. All of a sudden a loud explosion is heard, and smoke fills the room. Tempist turned to see what it was, a broken R2 unit. Behind it's chared remains was a massive hole in the wall, and his friend Slayn. He ran to the site of the explosion, and extended a hand to help Slayn off the ground.

"Heh, what'd you break this time?"