PDA

View Full Version : Casting Information?

Matika
Oct 7th, 1999, 01:37:29 PM
I remember seeing on the site some time ago alink for another website where you could send your resume and photos for consideration for casting in upcomingStar Wars prequels. Does anyone remember whatthe site was or have the address? Thanks inadvance for any help...

Jedi2016
Oct 7th, 1999, 03:14:20 PM
Unfortunately, Robin Gurland (casting director) is not accepting any resumes/photos unless you have your own agent, or are working through one of the major movie agencies. If you just send the resume in, it'll go straight into the trash. They've been recieving literally thousands of requests from people off the street that actually think they have a snowball's chance in hell of getting a part. Ain't gonna happen. Hate to bust your bubble, but if you're not already a professional actor, you'll never get in.

Bromine
Oct 7th, 1999, 03:49:06 PM
Yes, I've heard that, too. I really can't blame them, though. There's just so much interest from the general public. Hey, even big-name stars want to be in the film. Samuel L. Jackson seemed so enthusiastic in his media interviews before TPM, I bet he would have done it for free. :)