PDA

View Full Version : I always like to see it

Nemessith
Nov 24th, 1999, 05:01:16 PM
When I walked by my college I saw two kids, both were boys. They were jumping and I recognized that jump that one of them made was one in TPM made by Maul(No he didn't jumped 30 metres:). They were having "discussion" about who was better, Maul or QGJ. They memorized movie pretty well. When they shoved to each others what would Maul do and what would QGJ do and it went on and on... I just like to see little kids as SW fans. Reminds me from childhood and shows that TPM means much to kids and SW movies before it. (No I don't like when they shout in theater) It's half year since TPM was released but it hasn't fade away Im sure you'll see plenty of young SW fans but have something you've seen really touched you because you remember doing the same when you were child?

Leia Solo
Nov 24th, 1999, 06:00:35 PM
well, i'd have to say that anything really touches me, from the kids debating about qui gonn and maul, down to the parents that stand in line for hours at the toy store so they can be the first to have the new amidala figure.... i remember role playing when i was younger, and wandering the swap meets buying all the figures i could carry, and sometimes making great discoveries....

Froghopper
Nov 24th, 1999, 09:10:37 PM
What kinds of discoveries? Any lukes or vaders with the two-piece sabres?