PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Couriscant

Jedi Knight Ula Zend
Nov 26th, 1999, 08:15:09 PM
I am originaly from the forum titled "Jedi of the new Millenium", training soon under master Juim Teel. I'm hoping to meet lightsiders, like my self, so that we may discuss matters that really count, such as, do you believe that it is truly possible to be a "grey sider"? I know two or three grey siders, but it has always been my belief hat you must choose one side and one side only, Light or dark. Your comments would be appriciated. Thank you, I now go in peace.

Froghopper
Nov 27th, 1999, 01:53:26 AM
One side and One side only. There was a girl who wished to befriend someone who lived a rather loose lifestyle, when she shared her desire with her father, He bade her to stay away from such people. She pleaded with him, saying that she would not succumb to doing anything wrong. The father walked over to the fireplace and took out a piece of coal and told the daughter to take it in her hand. The daughter refused to take the coal, saying I know it will not burn my hand but, it will still blacken it- with her own words she realized the the wisdom of her father. Welcome, Jedi Knight Ula Zend

Jedi Knight Ula Zend
Nov 27th, 1999, 11:33:28 PM
I thank you very much. Which side are you on?

Thall
Nov 28th, 1999, 05:49:55 AM
I agree - there is only 2 sides. :) Ula, perhaps you should come and visit the Jedi vs. Sith Roleplaying forum here. That's where all the guys hang out. :)

Froghopper
Nov 28th, 1999, 04:12:59 PM
i am... I have been given the choice of life or death. I have chosen life -may my posts reflect it. for further explanation see profile

Darth Turbogeek
Nov 28th, 1999, 09:34:26 PM
Interesting.... I agree with Thall, come to the BG and join us in the Light