PDA

View Full Version : Buffjedi, it's time you got off your lazy flabby butt and...

Jedieb
Mar 20th, 2000, 10:49:52 PM
gave yourself a sig. May I suggest something along the line of this:

<HTML>
<BODY>
<font color="FF0000">
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8486/lukchew2.jpg<H4>I can really feel the burn Chewie!!! This JediSoloflex ROCKS!!!!!!!</H4>
</font color="FF0000">
</BODY>
</HTML>

Bromine
Mar 20th, 2000, 11:08:04 PM
LMAO!!

buffjedi
Mar 21st, 2000, 01:01:36 AM
LOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OH my god < JEDIEB , that is truly one of the funniest things I have ever seen , I can not stop laughing ) I absolutely love it) HOW in the world did you come up with that ,you are truly My hero.How can I make that my SIG?????????? Please I have to know Im sorry, Im rambling but That is just awsome ( you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buffjedi
Mar 21st, 2000, 01:04:17 AM
BTW, JEB How the heck did you find me over at sparkys?????

sparksterboy
Mar 21st, 2000, 01:58:10 AM
I whispered it in his little green ear......

Jedieb
Mar 21st, 2000, 12:18:56 PM
Sparky's advertised over here a couple of times. I just don't have the time to post in too many places so I just browse his place every once in awhile.

That pic is from a web site I tried to start up a couple of years ago. I just never had the time to follow up and maintain the site. Feel free to copy it and save it. If you look at the properties of the image you should be able to find its web address. Then you just have to go to your control center and work on your sig. It took me forever to set up mine because I'm not that well versed in HTML. Just posting that pic took about 30 minutes. I'm a rusty old jedi. ;)
Glad you guys enjoyed it. :)

buffjedi
Mar 21st, 2000, 10:51:24 PM
Thanx,JEDIEB Im going to try and get it on here .It will more than likely take me days( you all know Im not the brightest bulb in the lamp)It really is great!! and you may be rusty but your still one of the BEST!

buffjedi
Mar 27th, 2000, 01:26:50 AM
THANX , JEDI EB Ive tried to get the sob on here but , Im just to damn stupid with computers to get it to work!@!!!!!!!!!!!!)*&^^^%*$$%!!!!