PDA

View Full Version : HEALTH and FITNESS

buffjedi
Mar 3rd, 2000, 07:23:23 PM
as you all know SPRING and SUMMER are just right around the corner.This is about the time most people start getting into shape for shorts weather and swim suits.So im doing this Thread to to help my fellow STAR WARS fans.If you have any questions on working out or what not drop me a line on here.And if you are a fitness nut also ,add your thoughts as well.AND REMEMBER iM BUFF AND iM THE STUFF AND THE GIRLS CANT GET ENOUGH!!!!!

HyperEopie
Mar 4th, 2000, 03:30:01 AM
Health and fitness rule! I'm looking forward to summer, the weather in Oregon sucks right now, it's cold and rainy.

sparksterboy
Mar 4th, 2000, 07:33:28 AM
health and fitness rule???? lol ...whatever. Im sure you will end up slimming down to that Bikini of yours "buff"

buffjedi
Mar 4th, 2000, 03:38:51 PM
HEY I have News for you sparky, It already fits ,Thank you(NAH NANA NAH)

And HYPER I bet the weather in ORG does suck but it will not be long until the fun and the sun and the babes(oohhh yea)LUCKY for me its not been to bad here for the last 2 weeks 55-72 temps.

Spadix From HPC
Mar 4th, 2000, 07:30:57 PM
HA!! try livin' in Canada!! Beat that!! *grins*

sparksterboy
Mar 4th, 2000, 11:53:22 PM
*Sparky leans back in his Deck chair.......Hummmm I love this New Zealand weather. Actually I kinda get sick of it being sunny all the time. But it makes the beaches a whole lot nicer with this weather

Spadix From HPC
Mar 5th, 2000, 11:55:11 AM
HOT WEATHER???? WHERE?! WWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! our snow is mealting, so we have dead grss poking up everywhere.... x_X

sparksterboy
Mar 6th, 2000, 05:11:55 AM
well the nice weather is in New Zealand. This day was pretty hot which was irratating. Hot weather makes me fall asleep like a cat......whats this thread about anyway?

buffjedi
Mar 6th, 2000, 12:32:13 PM
its ABOUT ANYONE WHO NEEDS ADVICE ABOUT GETTING INTO SHAPE.(ANYONE ,ANYONE??????

bronto
Mar 26th, 2000, 12:34:09 AM
O.K. here's a question for ya.

Tells us what whould be a good starting routine if we wanted to get in shape and be buff like you.

Jedi Master Kyle
Mar 26th, 2000, 01:16:47 AM
buff, if you can give me a routine that allows me to drink beer and eat garbage food, i'm all ears. seriously. it's a good thing i'm a jedi or else i'd get nothing done. thank the maker for force-levitation and mind tricking.

buffjedi
Mar 27th, 2000, 01:16:09 AM
FIRST of all, YOu must start eating healthy, SECOND do you want great big muscles or just cuts??? if you want cuts 3 sets of 8-10 reps sarting with light lbs to medium lbs on the 3rd set. DO atleast 5 differnt excercises per body part.AND make sure you warm up before you work out and and cool down after you work out and most important of all do your sets in a strict manner. MOST of your pro bodybuilders do sloppy work outs BUT they have roids for blood so they can get away with it I personally work out for power!! I have a good build put Im a lot stronger than my size shows!!IM not a hulking freak BUT im stronger than most of the pro body builders you see( and Id prove that aat anytime aat anyplace!!!

buffjedi
Mar 27th, 2000, 01:24:48 AM
YES JEDI KYLE(MASTER)I eat crap myself!!! its all in how you work out(OR atleast FOR me)AND I smoke about 2 packs of winston selects a dayand I smoke while I work out and when I used to teach arobics I used to smoke afterwards)ITS all in the way you do your sets and genetics(I have crappy genetics so I must work out eveyday or ill shrink . NOrmally I wiegh around 235 18 inch arms 50 inch chest and size 30 pants , IF I miss more than 2 weeks of work out I lose atleast 2 inches in c=each part and wiegh about 200( so you see if you have good genetics you could eat what you want and be buffer than me (with the right training)but it would take an act of god to be stronger!!!

Jedi Master Kyle
Mar 27th, 2000, 02:18:03 AM
buff, you shouldn't smoke. tsk tsk tsk. then again, i should actually do something other than posting here! what about jogging and sports? i'm not looking for size more than wanting to get into decent shape again.

buffjedi
Mar 27th, 2000, 12:50:49 PM
YEAH I know smoking is very , very BAD( but im weak minded and cant stop!!!!!!Jogging is bad for your knees , but so is everything else so I would suggest jogging and any kind of sports you can get into will benefit you more than you would know.Just stay active!!!!!!! BUt you really should work out , not hard with heavy lbs just light lbs for higher reps<STRICT<PROPER REPS) its the BEST way to get in decent shape and shed a few pounds , AND if you have ever been in decent shape before it shouldnt be to hard to do it agian( your muscles hve memorry!!!!

Jedi Master Kyle
Mar 27th, 2000, 08:07:25 PM
i used to be in great shape by playing 3-4 hours of hockey every day from monday to friday, but ever since i graduated from college i haven't had the chance to play at all.

buffjedi
Mar 27th, 2000, 08:18:14 PM
HOckey is an absoulutly great way to get a lot of cardio< I bet you had a lot of leg strength.and great indurance)Always set back time and get a workout no matter how little it maybe some is better than none.HECK if you watch TV you can do some jogging in place or get a stationary bike.ANYTHING to get your heart rate up and work you matabalizem( spell check)remember the more active you are the more fat you burn.