PDA

View Full Version : Shameles site plug!

Bromine
Aug 3rd, 2000, 06:51:13 PM
It's a humour site. Tons of original content to wade through, and it's updated at least every week. I did all the site graphics and helped out with some of the articles. Just click the banner to check it out!:) And please, let me know if it's loading too slow and I'll see what I can do to fix it! Thanks!

Btw, my "Mr. T Jedi" pic appeared on the swfans.net site a while back. It was originally used in a news article, which you can find in the Unnamed Planet news section. The article is titled "Celebrity Jedi Cast". Just wanted to mention that because I think it's one of the best doctored photos I've done.:)

Bromine
Aug 4th, 2000, 05:51:44 PM
Aw, no one's even going to take a look? C'mon, be a pal!:)

Mr Sable
Aug 13th, 2000, 01:58:19 AM
The thing is... you never gave a link. sure, we geta nice single view of your banner, but that's it... not even a URL and your member profile is set to "paranoid", so there are no links of e-mail addresses available.

I'd love to go, but there's no map...

Bromine
Aug 13th, 2000, 02:28:40 AM
Okay, I'm an idiot...I imixed up the links and instead of my banner linking to my site, the old location of my banner pointed to the NEW location of my banner...should've figured out the problem before; explains the low hit count I was getting.:)

It's now fixed:

Jedi Master Kyle
Aug 13th, 2000, 11:24:07 PM
ah, that's better! Funny stuff Bro!