PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

Liktha
Jun 6th, 2001, 09:56:34 AM
Well I'm another noobie, like you need more eh? *grin* I saw your link at the Ezboard help forums, you seem to be having the same problem I do with topics not refreshing. I wanted to just check in with you and see if we have anything similiar. Mine does this every other day or so..sometimes it solves itself pretty quickly and sometimes it only stops when I "fiddle" with things.

Btw..I love Star Wars *grin* Very nice board :)

aStanze
Jun 7th, 2001, 06:41:51 PM
Well, Hello, Hello....:) I'll check out your board if you check out mine.;)
pub66.ezboard.com/ftalamascamusicfilmartbooksandpoetryloungefrm28 (http://pub66.ezboard.com/ftalamascamusicfilmartbooksandpoetryloungefrm28)

-Stanze:)

DrStranglove
Jun 8th, 2001, 04:47:47 AM
hello indeed!!

I looked over your site and even left one for you at the hot tub request thread. Hope you liked it. By the way, what was your fav starwars movie?

DrS

Liktha
Jun 8th, 2001, 10:08:07 AM
aStanze I will come over and say hello! I noticed there are a lot of people from these boards who stormed mine :lol: :)

DrS, I will go check it out *grins* My favorite Star Wars movie..well..the first one (as in the first made) was my all time favorite. It was so new and innovative compared to everything else. I'll always remember the wonder I felt when I saw it for the first time..I felt like I was really there..I laughed and cried and came out feeling like I'd connected with something bigger than myself. Silly? Well maybe you guys will understand :)

I still have this after all these years hehe :lol:

http://members.spree.com/lifestyles/staciplaceshare/princess.jpg

Albi Wan Yankovi
Jun 8th, 2001, 03:14:21 PM
I gotta agree with them... "What are you doing?" ;) Welcome! Glad to have you around!

Liktha
Jun 9th, 2001, 06:34:18 PM
Thanks Albi..I really am enjoying the board..though there is certainly a lot to sift through! :lol:

Darth Snack
Jun 20th, 2001, 10:00:58 PM
Liktha?!?

Haven't seen you in forever. How ya doing?

Biggs
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:34:24 PM
Well I'm new here to. I came from some star wars message boards elsewhere on the net....but they began to fall apart. So, I decided to check others out...and I stopped here first. I guess I need to find a signature now.

Biggs
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:44:23 PM
Ok, let me see if my signature works.

Biggs
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:46:23 PM
Yep, it works! That should do for now...until I can find a better one.

Liktha
Jun 22nd, 2001, 06:26:26 AM
Hey Snack! Very busy over on my board..trying to figure out bugs and get them fixed ;)

Uhh..thanks for using my thread as your sig test Biggs :lol: :p Cute pic though :)

Biggs
Jun 22nd, 2001, 05:25:02 PM
Your welcome! ;)

Darth Snack
Jun 22nd, 2001, 09:23:58 PM
Hehe.

I need to stop over at your board more often, Liktha. :p