PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Ebs and DOC milo

buff jedi 2
Jun 18th, 2001, 06:22:51 PM
Hey Guy's Ive got something id like to get your opinion on and was ,wanting to see if it would be ok to send it E-mail to ya.And master Kyle maybe you if you promise not to laugh ;)

buffjedi/wookieboy

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 18th, 2001, 11:30:57 PM
What makes you think I'd laugh? ;)
kyle_roussel@hotmail dot com. I don't want any spam if I can avoid it, so I'm not posting my full addy.
I'll help to the best of my limited abilities. :)

Doc Milo
Jun 19th, 2001, 01:18:21 AM
Send it on over, Buff: drmilo@drmilo.net

Just make sure to say "from Buff Jedi" in the subject line, so I don't delete it by accident.

buff jedi 2
Jun 19th, 2001, 11:28:43 AM
Hey guy's Thanks

but for some reason It won't let me E-mail it to either one of you guy's?????ill try later maybe im doing something wrong (imagine that ) ;)

buffjedi/wookieboy

buff jedi 2
Jun 19th, 2001, 01:28:32 PM
It came back agian from both adresses??

buffjedi/wookieboy

Doc Milo
Jun 19th, 2001, 02:11:16 PM
I got the mail twice, Buff. I'll look it over for you.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 19th, 2001, 02:18:26 PM
Try mine again: kyle_roussel@hotmail.com

buff jedi 2
Jun 19th, 2001, 04:06:08 PM
Did you Doc??? Im sorry,it kept coming back saying it wasnt able to send(oh well )im not the sharpest tool in shed :) Bad thing is doc ive finished a little more .oh well Thanks a bunch.

Ill give yours a try agian Kyle

thanks both you guy's

buffjedi/wookieboy

Doc Milo
Jun 19th, 2001, 05:37:28 PM
It might be because the drmilo@drmilo.net forwards email to all my different email addresses. I guess if one server was down, you might have gotten an undelieverable error...

buff jedi 2
Jun 19th, 2001, 05:51:58 PM
Doc , sent you another e-mail (I will not e-mail you to death)I promise.I got yours thanks :) I hope mine explains some of the points you made (very good points I might add) Once agian I do want to think both of you for your intrest ,its my first time doing anything creative and I thank you for
any
advice .Ive been working on it for (oopss )its 4 days today )days now and its a pain in the ARS. but the mood hit me and I
said (well why not.) Just remeber Im no lucas/speilberg just an idiot trying a new thang.

thanks guys

buffjedi/wookieboy

kyle sent it to you agian hope it makes it (remeber ITS my first try,But I still want honesty) :)

Jedieb
Jun 30th, 2001, 01:26:34 AM
Buff I can't believe I didn't see this thread! I hope you don't think I was ignoring someone who could pummel me so easily! I never spend much time in General Dis. It was just a signature test that brought me here tonight. Here's my email: eltmore@cs.com

Hopefully your beefy muscle bound fingers can type the address correctly. ;)

Doc Milo
Jun 30th, 2001, 03:47:44 AM
Buff: Sorry I haven't emailed you any more criticism. Truth is, I haven't had much time lately to read through it yet. I will get to it, though...

buff jedi 2
Jun 30th, 2001, 08:17:05 PM
LOL!!! Ebs (opppsss EB) your to much :)

Ive sent it ,I didnt send the copy of my corrections (thanx DOC) I sent the original .Thanks for taking the time.

Hey ,DOC take your time ,Your doing ME a favor so when ever you get the chance ,will be cool with me .BTW and more importantly how is your Lady friend ??

buffjedi/wookieboy

Doc Milo
Jul 1st, 2001, 03:51:38 AM
She's recovering well, Buff, thanks for asking.