PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Yoda ?

Wampa
Jul 13th, 1999, 09:30:19 PM
does anyone know anything about this Interactive Yoda coming out. Some places call it a Yoda Furby. I mean, Is it just a dumb Furby that looks like yoda, or is it a Furby style Yoda that says Yoda things and is really not much like a Furby ? any help her would be appreciated.

Trouz
Jul 13th, 1999, 10:06:18 PM
Yeah bascially it's a furby that is yoda, it probably talks like yoda, and says yoda type things, places are already taking reserves on it, it's coming out around x-mas time too, so go figure.

Wampa
Jul 17th, 1999, 06:34:12 PM
Cool. I got one on reserve. Sounds like it might be kinda fun

revginslinger
Jul 17th, 1999, 07:48:38 PM
i'd rather have an interactive amidala....wakka wakka

bloke
Jul 19th, 1999, 04:39:59 AM
Actually, they call its a Yoder Furby cuz it runs off the same exact programming of the Furby (with the few exceptions of voice and sound) so thats why it was called that. I personally will buy one of these, cuz when your 6pack is empty ya gotta talk to SOMEONE!

Wampa
Jul 19th, 1999, 09:28:41 PM
Thanks Bloke.

E Williams
Jul 26th, 1999, 03:41:46 PM
What places are taking reserves on them?

bloke
Jul 27th, 1999, 04:00:05 AM
Babbages AKA software etc AKA gamestop AKA electronics boutique AKA Stop N Save software (all the same damned place!) is taking preorders, its store to store so you might wanna call before you make a long drive (if it is) if not, take a trip to the Mall!

Wampa
Jul 27th, 1999, 12:00:06 PM
I did my reserve at KB Toys

Double T
Aug 19th, 1999, 01:07:43 AM
I would beg to differ, but Electronics Boutique/Stop & Save is only affiliated with WaldenSoftware. Babbages, Software Etc, etc is our compitition. But you are right, most places are taking pre-orders and reservations on these. I know our location pre-orders for ten bucks down, and we already have eight people for it....wacky. I just want this to have a cane and a feature that allows it to beat the crap out of other furbies.