PDA

View Full Version : Darth Maul Mountain Dew Can?

Melvil Villesville
Jul 26th, 1999, 11:00:11 PM
Does anybody have a Darth Maul MD can they would be willing to sell to me? I cant find one anywhere.

MexChewy
Jul 27th, 1999, 06:34:38 PM
I have extra DM cans but and not willing to sell them. I am, however, willing to trade something. If you live in a area with storm cans we can trade 1:1. The reason I do not want to sell them is everyone is trying to sell everything with inflated prices. If we in swfans.net collecting help each other out by simply trading or selling at fair market value then we can avoid these vultures. My email is lmugrad@imap1.asu.edu

jjwr
Jul 28th, 1999, 09:39:14 AM
I actually saw a Darth Maul Mountain dew can lying in the road this morning on my way to work, actually thought of this thread when I saw it.

revginslinger
Jul 28th, 1999, 10:10:18 PM
i'll see what i can do......we're still gettin the cans from a month ago.... will post again if i get an extra......

Melvil Villesville
Jul 29th, 1999, 10:21:05 AM
Thank you, revginslinger. If you find one i would definately buy it from you for more then it cost.

MexChewy
Jul 29th, 1999, 09:32:48 PM
I still have them if you want them.

Melvil Villesville
Jul 31st, 1999, 02:04:41 PM
MexChewy! Please. How much would you want for one? And are they unopened?

MexChewy
Aug 3rd, 1999, 05:25:13 PM
I don't know what would be fair. Drop me a note through email and I will let you know for sure once I do some checking. BTW, this may end up causing you to change your mind since the cans are not full, they are empty. I have removed the liquid from the bottom of the can. Despite this they are in Mint condition. My email is lmugrad@imap1.asu.edu

starbuc
Aug 19th, 1999, 12:45:16 AM
Just to add my 2 cents. I have 11 full DM Md cans. I will let you have one or more for a very fair price, don't know what that would be cause I don't know how collectable they are. If you want to pay me $1.00 plus postage you got yourself a full can. Let me know if you are interested. Terry TJewell914@aol.com