PDA

View Full Version : Darth Maul 12"

jjwr
Aug 24th, 1999, 01:44:42 PM
Does anyone need any of these? I may be able to get my hands on some and be willing to trade for other SW stuff. Let me know if your interested and what you have. Thanks

Mara Jade1
Aug 25th, 1999, 12:19:56 AM
That would be so great JJ, but I don't think I have anything worth your time to trade with. All I have as far as SW is concerned, is a Princess Leia Ceremonial Gown 1999 Portrait Edition. But I know you collect X-Men, I have some older comics if your interested.

Mara Jade1
Aug 25th, 1999, 01:17:42 AM
Here's a list of the comics I have saved all these years: Marvel Books: 1. Uncanny X-Men #281 (Death of Jean Grey, 1st app. of Upstarts.) 2. Uncanny X-Men #283 (2nd App. of Bishop) 3. Uncanny X-Men #317 Phalanx Covenant (Generation Next part 3, holographic strip on cover) 4. X-Men #4 (1st app. Omega Red) 5. X-Men #6 (Continued from #4) 6. X-Men #7 (Continued from #4) 7. X-Men #25 Fatal Attractions, what do they call that stupid card on the front? Anyway, it has one of those.(Wolvie looses his metal and Magneto looses his brain) 8. X-Men #30 (Scott Summers/Jean Grey Wedding! Complete with cards inside) 9. X-Men #36 Phalanx Covenant (Generation Next Part 2, Holographic Strip on Cover) 10. X-Men #37 Phalanx Covenant (Generation Next Part 4, Holographic strip on cover) 11. Wolverine #85 Phalanx Covenant (Final Sanction Part 1 of 2, with Holo strip on cover) 12. Cable #16 Phalanx Covenant (Final Sanction Part 2 of 2, with Holo strip on cover) 13. X-Factor, Phalanx Covenant (Life Signs part 1 of 3. No Holo Strip on front this time) 14. X-Force, Phalanx Covenant (Life Signs part 2 of 3, Holo strip on cover) I have no idea what happened to part 3! Last time I checked I had it. 15. Original Gambit Limited Series (1-4) 16. X-Force Joins Spider-Man (Special sideways issue, Sabotage X-over part 1 I don't know if you like Image Comics but I have some of those. 1. Extreme Super Tour (Signed by the staff at Extreme Studios, I live right up the street from them, they gave me a tour. And Free Books!) 2. Brigade #1 Gold Edition (Extreme Studios gave me this one.) 3. Youngblood StrikeFile #1 Gold Edition (From Extreme Studios again.) 4. Darker Image #1 Gold Edition sealed in original plastic (I've never read it. From Ext Studi) 5. The Kindred #1 (Grifter/Backlash Crossover) 6. The Kindred #2 (Only parts one and two, sorry) 7. WildC.a.ts #1 (Drawn by Jim Lee, Cards included) 8. WildC.a.ts #9 (I forget what it's about) 9. WildC.a.ts #10 (First App. of Huntsman) 10. WildC.a.ts #11 (Continued from #10, 1st app. of Tapestry, among others) 11. WildC.a.ts #12 (Continued from #10) 12. WildC.a.ts #13 (Last part, WARNING: it is in TERRIBLE condition.) Finally one lone Magneto Prism Card, drawn by Art Thebert (Spelled?) Year 1992. Marvel H-2 Skybox. Now, I have no idea what these things are worth so you might want to whip out the old Wizard (Or whatever they use these days) and find out the prices. At last I'm done! Tell me what you think

jjwr
Aug 25th, 1999, 08:21:06 AM
Unfortunetly I've got pretty much all those X-Mens, for the most part I've got all the issues from 200 up, most of what I'm missing is in 30-199(of Uncanny), I have all of the other Series. I'm trying to think of what else I may want. I think I can get up to 4 Mauls from a friend(hopefully at a reasonable price), he worked at a TRU and got some when they came out and decided to hold onto them, and now he needs money and said he'll sell them to me.

Mara Jade1
Aug 25th, 1999, 09:23:48 PM
Okay, well keep thinking. I wish I had more to offer you.