PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Pepsi cans

Bromine
Oct 4th, 1999, 12:54:38 AM
I know this is a long shot, but I'm STILL trying to complete my collection with the Pepsi Anakin and 7Up Chancellor Valorum. These were among the first to come out, and somehow I missed them. Does anyone have a spare they would be willing to trade/sell? I don't have much for trade, other than a few of the cans I have spares of. They must be CANADIAN cans, and I don't mind if they're empty, in fact I prefer them that way. Thanks. :)

Admiral Daala 1
Oct 5th, 1999, 06:42:45 PM
I just know I am going to sound dumb, but whats the difference between Canadian and American cans?

Bromine
Oct 5th, 1999, 07:19:33 PM
Well, the Canadian cans had 20 different designs in total, on 4 different brands: 8 Pepsi, 4 Diet Pepsi, 4 7Up, and 4 Mountain Dew. The American cans have 24 designs on 3 different brands; 8 for each brand. This makes for a big difference, obviously, although I believe both styles of Pepsi cans have the same characters and corresponding numbers.

Admiral Daala 1
Oct 6th, 1999, 09:02:57 PM
If there is no difference in the numbers I have some I could sell to you.

Bromine
Oct 7th, 1999, 02:39:07 AM
Actually, Canadian and American Pepsi cans in general are slightly different, and I'm being a real stickler for accuracy on this one. Thanks anyway, though. The offer is much appreciated. :)