PDA

View Full Version : Confused...

Bromine
Oct 12th, 1999, 08:01:25 PM
I noticed some new figures today at Wal-Mart and got really excited. Turned out all it was was Han, Greedo, and Luke with CommTech chips. Oh well, new to me, anyway. That made me decide to check The Bay (Canadian dept. store) which I had not checked in weeks. All they had as far as new figures were a few Obi's and Qui's with Cloaks, and Ody Mandrell. These were also new to me, but then I checked on the internet again for the release dates of various waves, and realized that these figures should be grouped with several other figures, and there should have been a few waves of figures before it. Did I somehow MISS all of that? I was surprised Wal-Mart never got them, too. I was wondering if anyone knew if the Canadian waves were all mixed up or something. (I hate to think I completely missed Yoda!)

jjwr
Oct 13th, 1999, 08:11:52 AM
I don't know about other waves, but those came out up here also, though there were no new TPM figures to go along with them. What I'm guessing happened up here is the Han/Luke/Jawa/Greedo wave came out along with one of the newer TPM waves, most people ignored the old guys and snatched up all the new TPM ones, so only the others were left. I still haven't seen any new TPM figures after the Ody, Tarpals, etc wave.

CMJ
Oct 13th, 1999, 12:09:20 PM
I really haven't either. I'm tring to get them all though.

jjwr
Oct 13th, 1999, 12:26:36 PM
My brother seems to see the new figures all the time where I live, he doesn't tell me, then when I get to the store they're all gone, it pisses me off.

Mirax H
Oct 13th, 1999, 03:43:12 PM
Was just in vegas and saw the Ody/Tarpals wave (already have) but i did find an R2 and Rune Haako too. But that was it.

Froghopper
Oct 13th, 1999, 06:46:40 PM
Up here Wal*Mart has been getting current(?) figures,(adi gallia, haako,secuity guard,admiral/general guy, anikin in tatoonie) as well as a few yoda's and r2's. Oh, and the tatoonies are plenty now, it's like everyone got want they wanted and the store has a couple left over as well as the excess from the first run.

Bromine
Oct 14th, 1999, 04:37:33 AM
So I'm right that Yoda, R2, and a bunch of other figures should have come out before Obi-wan and Qui-Gon with cloaks, then? I hope they'll show up soon....