PDA

View Full Version : store displays/posters......

revginslinger
Sep 4th, 1999, 07:54:08 PM
i won the life sized yoda....he now resides next to my bed...... i also have qui-gon and battle droid stand up from pepsi....a 3-d ceiling hanger and a triangular sticker for collecting the cans. i also have the anakin/maul/ qui-gon cardboard banner. it's about 10 ft. long. and i also have from the special edition frito-lay displays..and i've got the book display with anakin and darth-mauls face scrolling up and down...i use to work for kroger, so the yoda was a shoe-in.

Bromine
Sep 4th, 1999, 10:41:11 PM
I'd give virtually ANYTHING for a life-sized Yoda...he's just the coolest character EVER!

CMJ
Sep 5th, 1999, 03:46:45 AM
As far as poster for the movie go I have 5 different ones...I'm obsesssed I think...:)

Bromine
Sep 5th, 1999, 03:20:06 PM
LOL I bought FIVE copies of the speicial Teaser Poster ("shadow" one). Not the cheap ones, those big, high-quality ones from the fan club site. I was hoping to sell 'em off for slightly above cost to help pay the cost of framing one, but now everyone can get a cheap copy for like $9. Oh, well. Maybe I'll hang them ALL on my wall... :)

Froghopper
Sep 19th, 1999, 04:15:26 PM
Hey, A big Congrats on getting the Yoda ALthough you implied some unseen force was involved:) I've finally gotten to see the yoda at a Wal*Mart a week ago- its cool but he doesn't have a belt or lightsabre. I know the sabre was just a vis dic creation but if I got a yoda I'd like to deck him out with the belt, sabre, and a snake like Kenner's 2" had. BTW What was that little silver shiny thing on the belt of Kenner's yoda?

Bromine
Sep 19th, 1999, 10:02:06 PM
I think it's a remote. Being all by himself, he probably watches a lot of TV. :)

Froghopper
Sep 20th, 1999, 11:56:43 PM
Yeah- WEB tv :))

revginslinger
Sep 22nd, 1999, 10:38:29 PM
i never thought of adding a snake....i'll have to do that...as for a sabre i'll wait until ep 2 or 3 when he fights.<----according to force.net

Froghopper
Sep 23rd, 1999, 02:26:22 PM
I was in the dollar store today and I saw a 4ft rubber snake - It looked to be about 1" in diameter at the widest part and it is mostly orange with some green/brown makings on the back I can mail one to you if you want You may want to give it a new paint job and feed it a little more:) froghopr@midtel.net

Jedi Rama
Oct 1st, 1999, 02:40:02 AM
I got one of those R2-D2 coolers. Not the little ones ,but the big store ones.

Froghopper
Oct 3rd, 1999, 05:45:41 PM
YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH Way to go JR!!! Whats the differance in the coolers? I've only seen one that is a little bigger that lifesize.

Jedi Rama
Oct 3rd, 1999, 09:00:04 PM
The little cooler holds 24 cans of soda and was given away by pepsi as part of there EP1 promo. Man I wanted one of those.

Comrade Smoke
Oct 13th, 1999, 02:54:19 PM
I saw life-size Darth Maul in Pizza Hut. I thought about emptying my pank account and buying...but I didn't. Hell, I'd liked to have something 1:1 SW stuff

jjwr
Oct 13th, 1999, 02:56:00 PM
The local KB Store where I lives has Life Size Darth Maul cardboard standup, not quite the same thing, but better than nothing, it was like $25 bucks.

Master Jidai Geki
Nov 17th, 1999, 01:25:58 AM
I've got (4) of the huge banner displays from Wal-Mart. Each one is 29" x 18". I have Queen Amidala, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Darth Maul. I'm looking for Qui-Gon, Watto, Jar-Jar, and Battle Droid too...but I don't even know if those exist in the 29x18 size. I'm going to frame the ones I got though. Does anyone have those huge Naboo Fighters or Droid Fighters that hang from the ceilings at Toy's R Us? Those are awesome!