PDA

View Full Version : New Figures

jjwr
Jul 27th, 1999, 11:06:55 AM
Does anyone have a local store that is carrying some of the new figures? Like the Tatooine Maul, Obi, Qui Gon, etc? The local ones around here have R2, Yoda and Destroyer Droids, I can get those with no problems, but can't find the the others.

Trooper2K7
Aug 17th, 1999, 03:50:35 PM
Yes. Our town has just about everyone: Tatooine Maul, Naboo Qui Gon, Naboo Obi Wan, Naboo Queen (ceremonial dress), and stuff like Electronic Maul and Jar Jar.

jjwr
Aug 17th, 1999, 03:57:38 PM
I've been able to find everything except for the Tatooine Figures, all of the otheres are plentiful, can't find those. I also can't seem to track down the Tatooine and Sith accesory pack. Though one thing thats in abundance is the 12" Darth Maul.

Trooper2K7
Aug 17th, 1999, 04:57:27 PM
You can pretty much pick up a tattooine or sith accessory kit anytime here. They didn't take off to well. We live in Indiana, by the way.

jjwr
Aug 17th, 1999, 04:59:47 PM
I live in Vermont, where there is absolutely nothing, they don't order much, and when they do it sells out so fast that most people don't get a chance to get anything. Oh well, i could always just but those 12" Mauls, and trade them for the stuff I want.

CMJ
Sep 18th, 1999, 03:57:59 AM
We have pretty much everything here accept the destroyer droids....

Mirax H
Sep 18th, 1999, 10:25:41 AM
I got really luck and about 3 months ago my husband went to a TRU in Phoenix right when they unloaded a new box. Got me 2 Tatooine Mauls and a AMidala in Senate Gown. All I've been able to find since is Capt Tarpals, OOM9 and Ody Mandrell and I have searched ALL OVER Vegas. Hoping to get back there soon and try again, haven't in a while.

webley
Sep 19th, 1999, 10:18:54 PM
I am looking for the Anakin Naboo version (in his new jedi outfit). I currently have a Senate Amidala, Ki-Adi-Mundi (.00) and a Ric Olie (.00 with upside down name label on the bubble) for sale if anyone here is interested in buying them before I put them up on Ebay. I can find most everything where I live except the Yodas and R2D2's (and of course the newer ones like Adi Gallia and Anakin Naboo).

bronto
Sep 30th, 1999, 03:02:17 PM
I live in Santa Fe, NM and haven't at all seen Maul (Tatooine), Amidala (Senate), Yoda, Adia Gallia, or Anakin (Naboo). I lucked-out a couple of weeks ago and found 1 destroyer droid at Wal-Mart.

Jedi Rama
Oct 1st, 1999, 01:15:01 AM
I got them all, and even Adi Galliaa and Anakin(Naboo) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Bromine
Oct 1st, 1999, 02:47:18 PM
(Sigh) STILL nothing new here since May 3... :(

Mirax H
Oct 1st, 1999, 05:57:13 PM
Well Rama, I can honestly say that you suck.

Jedi Rama
Oct 2nd, 1999, 08:29:53 PM
Oh yeah than your going to love this. I just picked up Panaka and Naboo foot soilder today.. MAUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...........MAUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bloke
Oct 2nd, 1999, 11:36:39 PM
If anyone has Yoda Wave figs, ill trade em for Naboo Ben wave figs. LMK thanks

Froghopper
Oct 3rd, 1999, 05:43:35 PM
JR, were do you get all your money - haven't you got bills?

Jedi Rama
Oct 3rd, 1999, 08:35:23 PM
I only buy figs. no vehi. or playsets. I buy one and TEAR THOSE SUCKER OUT OF THERE PLASTIC PRISONS.

Bromine
Oct 3rd, 1999, 10:36:14 PM
I'm the same way, Rama. We should start a "People's Action Figure Liberation Front", and go to stores across the nation, freeing the action figures and letting them articulate as they were meant to! :)

Jedi Rama
Oct 4th, 1999, 12:40:48 AM
RAFLF is here to liberate your action figs. So hand them over. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Bromine
Oct 4th, 1999, 12:44:34 AM
Maybe instead of "Rama's Action Figure Liberation Front", it should be, "Rama's Liberation Front of Action Figures," or, "Rama's Liberation Action Figure Front". :)

Jedi Rama
Oct 4th, 1999, 11:19:01 AM
VIA LA PLASTIC!

Froghopper
Oct 4th, 1999, 12:55:31 PM
Rama, you said you don't get vehicles, but did you get the sith speeder with the specially articulated Maul? Or did anyone? I heard it is the best maul. What are your comments about it? I'd like to see that articulation with a saber hilt and blade the size of the naboo maul's. Has anyone costomized the destroyer droid yet?

Bromine
Oct 4th, 1999, 05:22:11 PM
Well, his legs bend at the knees, but the hips also articulate in such a way that when you bring his leg up, they also move out, which allows him to straddle the speeder. Looks rather silly sometimes. One arm is articulated at the wrist, the other swivels at the shoulder, I believe. It's got some neat articaulation, but all around I like the regular Maul better for fighting poses.

Jedi Rama
Oct 4th, 1999, 09:16:03 PM
Yeah I did get that one, but it was because that was the only way I could get a maul. Now I have both mauls and the speeder just sits at the back of my shelf. I will proably buy the veh. when I'm rich,but for right know I only buy figs.

Froghopper
Oct 5th, 1999, 02:54:51 AM
Tanks oh sorry, Thanks i didn't want to suggest getting tanks but sounds good anyway. Indulge in it now and have a tummy ache later:)

Big Boogie E
Oct 5th, 1999, 03:20:28 PM
I'm surprised to hear people are missing so many figures all across the country. Here in New Jersey, I'm hooked up. Yodas, Destroyers, Naboo Anakin, Tattooine Qui-Gon, Tattooine Obi-Wan, Senate Amidala, Tattooine Maul...I got it all.

Jedi2016
Oct 5th, 1999, 06:38:27 PM
Ah, Jedi Rama.. yousa and mesa in the same boat, except it takes me longer to find 'em. I just need the ones released last month. I've got everything up to and including the Naboo Jedi and Tattoine Maul, etc.. I have no idea why I'm collecting them. Got a wild hair up my a$$ one day and bought a whole slew of them, and I've been picking up the rest a couple at a time. s'weird.

Froghopper
Oct 6th, 1999, 03:07:08 AM
>I have no idea why I'm collecting them. I think that Hazbro put a subsonic tone in the comtech chips to lure us :) I may be behind the times but I just discovered that there is a "Battle Damaged" destroyer droid out. Has anyone got/found one yet?

Froghopper
Oct 7th, 1999, 01:19:33 PM
There is a picture of it in the ad for shop.starwars.com in the Star Wars Insider. Look closely at the shoulder plate, ball, front leg, etc... sirstevesguide.com says that it is due out in the 3rd quarter of 1999. Thats like now, right?

obiwanblackhomie
Oct 15th, 1999, 06:15:16 PM
i'll buy a yoda tpm off of anyone pain is my friend

webley
Oct 16th, 1999, 09:11:58 PM
I still have an extra Anakin Naboo if anyone is interested in it. I also have the Naboo Royal Security Guard that I can get rid of. email me if you are interested... indy@cybertours.com

MuahdDib
Nov 3rd, 1999, 06:31:01 PM
I have an extra yoda...and an extra destroyer droid up for trade... I had lots of extra panakas and naboo soldier guys but I traded them away...maybe I'll get lucky and score some more this weekend

Froghopper
Nov 21st, 1999, 06:29:07 PM
The R2 D2 storage case/playset comes with the rolling Destroyer Droid. IF anyone has bought this case can you tell me if the droid articulates at all? Rama -did you get it yet?