PDA

View Full Version : ToysR us sale on S/W

evpi50
Nov 7th, 1999, 10:50:54 PM
Just letting yall know that they are having a sale this weekend. I am not sure if it everywhere . Take care. Ed

evpi50
Nov 8th, 1999, 05:16:51 AM
ok .. nobody is here.... Maybe I will just start typing to myself..

evpi50
Nov 8th, 1999, 05:17:48 AM
lets see how many edits you can put on a thread its sunday late night dont mind me....... lets add a picture ok you cant edit out a picture. hmnmmm can you edit your signature? . nope amazing isn't it ok lets test the counter so thats how they get 3000 posts .... hmm lets try this that also works hmmm lets try this.. even cheats the counter at the home base.

Grendel 666
Nov 8th, 1999, 05:49:46 AM
Nice editing, Ed. You shoot your eye out with that Sith probe droid yet? Or were you not one of those who got one? I remember half a dozen of the prop replica folks were doing flips and twists over that thing about a week ago... Here's my plan: get myself the Sith Probe Droid Attack game from Toys R Us (see this is almost on topic) and then when I get the interactive Yoda I will set him up with that lightsaber, and see how well the Great and Powerful Jedi of Oz defends himself. Should be worth a laugh or three.

evpi50
Nov 8th, 1999, 05:51:53 AM
Please excuse the above ranting.. My computer was taken over by gremlins.. And I learned a few things.. Anyhow, I just picked up the Darth Maul Epic force figure as well as the 12 " electronic Darth Maul over at the local wallyworld The 12 inch figure-- after opening is better than I thought .. good light sabre action.. It hard to explain but it comes with a long light sabre and stands on it's own.. His arms rotate and are geared to move like the electronic bank.. but you have to move his torso.. The epic force with (movie moton) it swings its arms around with the sabre in hand.. Well it's pretty cool and as a costume maker I like the attention to the robes and the proper positioning of the front and side sash.. anyhow .. take care all. I had fun. Ed

evpi50
Nov 8th, 1999, 05:53:55 AM
sorry .. Grendel .. I didn't even notice ya in my tirade.. Yeah I got one of those droids and no I have not yet poked my eye out.. I swear it will be recalled .. Ed

evpi50
Nov 8th, 1999, 05:57:59 AM
Hey Grendel 666.. when is that Yoda supposed to come out? any Idea.. Ed

Grendel 666
Nov 8th, 1999, 06:17:00 AM
People are telling me that it's already sold out, but there may be another shipment before Christmas. I hope so, I was going to get one for my mom. She just LOVES that little guy.

Froghopper
Nov 9th, 1999, 08:39:47 PM
FRom now on all I can think of is squid um nice editing evpi :P do you have blisters on your fingers yet? :O I don't have a way local TRU but there is one about 45 min away. Never been inside.

Froghopper
Nov 9th, 1999, 11:21:30 PM
BTW evpi, HA HA, I already knew that you can't edit the pic or the signature, so there! :p

evpi50
Nov 10th, 1999, 06:42:39 PM
Froghopper.. In the words of the Centurion in Monty Pythons Life of Brian.. "Silly person" Take care. Ed

Froghopper
Nov 10th, 1999, 07:01:48 PM
hmmm, Brian who, I didn't watch that movie. But, as "my momma always says...."

evpi50
Nov 10th, 1999, 07:48:38 PM
hey froghopper.. Go rent it.. It will make you laugh your frog booty off.. and.. lots of python refrences at the prop board. Take care. Ed

Froghopper
Nov 24th, 1999, 12:10:40 AM
Hey Ed, I got it! I got it! I GOT IT!!!!!! no I dinna see the movie yet, I'm talking about editing the signatures ha ha ha I figured-it o-out I figured-it o-out! So am I better than you? <font color=#484848> I Can Edit Them out cause I'm SPECIAL :)</font>

evpi50
Nov 25th, 1999, 10:46:30 AM
POOF its gone... I have you now! Those ramblings I wrote up there were to make people think I had no clue... It was all a part of a secret plot to get a bunch of posts to my name so I could have over 900 silly person... Froghopper, I think that we are the only people keeping the counter going on this thing.. and go get the movie ! Take care Ed

Froghopper
Nov 26th, 1999, 03:18:06 AM
<TABLE><TABLE BORDER=3 BGCOLOR=#484848> <TD> Hey,guess what I can do? still needs work though </td> </TABLE>

Froghopper
Nov 26th, 1999, 12:16:46 PM
BTW what's special about 900?

evpi50
Nov 26th, 1999, 09:13:19 PM
it is one more than 899 ha ha ha ah ha besides that -------nothing... Going Christmas shopping... Take care. Ed

evpi50
Nov 26th, 1999, 09:15:47 PM
Wow... That last post took me over 1000 posts... I really need to get off this thing for a while.. Thats a hugee amount of typing.. Take care. Off to the Malls and the crazy old bag ladies..

Froghopper
Nov 27th, 1999, 01:55:35 AM
Malls or Mauls? :) Take care.

evpi50
Nov 27th, 1999, 10:22:30 AM
Off to the Mall to find a Maul that swings a Maul and hangs out in malls but mainly the mall of all malls The Maul mall... Take care. Ed

Froghopper
Nov 27th, 1999, 10:52:21 PM
Lol! Just out of curiosity, is there, by any chance, a Toys R Us near there? (just to bring this thread back on topic :)

KvanB
Nov 27th, 1999, 11:05:07 PM
Has anyone seen the 4" figures on sale? Shopko(WI) had them for 25% off this weekend. has anyone seen them for 50%. I didn't buy the more common peg-warmers at full price, because I was hoping they would go down a bit.

evpi50
Nov 28th, 1999, 11:32:14 AM
OK guys.. just to stay on topic.. ha ah ha no really.. I live in New Orleans and we have one of the biggest ports in the world... This means (the stuff gets here before most cities) I have 4 Toys R Us within 10 minutes and about hmm 6 walmarts within 15 minutes plus Kb toys I think we got about 4 of those within 10 and some other odd stores that sell the stuff.. My point is this... If you are looking for something, let me know and I will keep an eye out.... cause I enjoy the Hunt... I got a cool Soviet submarine clock for the Hunt for Red October...I collect cool stuff so its fun for me.. anyhow ...let me know.... Take care. Ed PS no beanie,no mini me and no collector barbie.. it has to be related ... but ... The Matrix stuff overides plan A

Froghopper
Nov 28th, 1999, 04:52:04 PM
Have you seen the "battle damaged" Destroyer droid in stores yet? Is anybody carrying the 6" "action collection" trilogy R2-D2? -my Walmart has the R5-D4 with pics on the back of r2, wicket, and r5 as being availible I got the r5 because it was on clearance but I'd really like the r2.(I realize that they have probly been out a while, just wondering if R2s are still in stores.) Thanks