PDA

View Full Version : Episode I small Statue

Utinni619
Dec 28th, 1999, 07:41:42 AM
Hello, I got an Episode I statue/display piece for Christmas and I've been looking all over the place for the going price on them, not that I'm ever going to sell it. It's Qui-Gon Jinn & Obi-Wan standing infront of the Trade Federation ship's door, and it lights up too. It's a limited piece of 3000. I got it from one of my friends who owns a small store that sells Star Wars things and all she told me was that she could only buy 2 of them. I haven't seen them in any store or catalog. Anyone know???? Utinni

Bromine
Dec 29th, 1999, 01:59:25 AM
Hmmm...I don't think I've ever heard of anything like that before. How big is it, approximately? It sounds pretty cool. :)

Utinni619
Dec 29th, 1999, 04:38:00 AM
Well, let's see. It's made by Applause, I think it's call "Guardians of the Force". Check out Applause's web page. http://www.applause.com/swSculp.htm (http://www.applause.com/swSculp.htm) Utinni

Bromine
Dec 30th, 1999, 04:29:21 AM
Wow, that's cool! I can't believe I've never seen that before.

Utinni619
Dec 30th, 1999, 04:43:02 AM
Yeah, I love it!!! I moved a whole BUNCH of stuff around so I could display it. The only thing I wish it did was to make the lightsabers light up. The cut in the door & lights above the door light up though. I've talked to other SW collectors and no one knew what I was talking about either. I'm suprised I'd never seen or heard about it. I think of myself as a big time SW collector, I have just about 2,000 cataloged items in my collection and still growing, so I know almost everything that's coming out within the next year. Anyone else have or seen one? Utinni

Jedieb
Dec 30th, 1999, 01:09:29 PM
Nice statue Utinni. Are Qui-Gon and Obi Wan in scale with the action figure line or are they larger? And what do you use to catalogue your collection? I really should do something with mine for insurance purposes.

Utinni619
Dec 30th, 1999, 05:00:34 PM
Qui-Gon is 5" and Obi-Wan is about 4 1/2" tall. The detail is really cool. For cataloging my collection I don't use any special program, just WinWorks' Spreadsheet. It's easy to use, has a automatic calculator and a couple other things I like. I've been using it for the last 8 years and I just download the list whenever I get a new computer. I'm actually re-cataloging my collection right now 'cause I'm going to take my entire collection to a huge county fair to display down here in San Diego. Utinni