PDA

View Full Version : CLASSIC FIGURES

SPY007
Jan 5th, 2000, 08:05:23 PM
Any one know of rumored figures. What's supposed to be in the works?

Bromine
Jan 5th, 2000, 08:20:01 PM
I hear Jek Porkins and Luke with bacta tank (yes, bacta tank) are supposedly coming out. I assume they're going to basically re-do every figure and give them a comm-tech chip.

Jedieb
Jan 5th, 2000, 09:36:42 PM
Yeah, Porkins is being made with the following accessories: Half-eaten sandwhich Empty crumbled up Fritos bag Big Gulp You're suppose to drop them all in the POTF X-Wings @#%$ and relive the excitement of the Battle of Yavin! Not all of the POTF figures are going to be remade with COOMTech chips. But I think we just might see a resculpted Fett. That would be nice. :)

Bromine
Jan 6th, 2000, 04:33:34 AM
Yeah, I'd like to see some more Fetts. I think the big problem with Boba Fett is that there aren't many variations they could do with him. I mean, if you like Luke and want a figure of him, there's always a new version being released that you can pick up. As for Boba, there were only two versions (normal and freeze frame, I believe) and if you missed them, you're out of luck. Nothing against Porkins, but does ANYONE like this guy? He was just so lame. Why didn't he pull up? And why didn't he shave?

Jedieb
Jan 6th, 2000, 09:49:47 PM
I loved Porkins!!!! My college roommate and I use to do tons of impressions while we were in college and Porkins was one of my favorites. You basicly get that quick short speech of his down and babble on and on about fatty foods and beer. Strangely enough, the impression was only funny after we'd made our way to our 2nd case of Bud...