PDA

View Full Version : Toyfair 2000

Jedieb
Feb 14th, 2000, 03:28:10 PM
www.rebelscum.com has pics of the SW display at this year's toyfair in NYC. They've got pics of the new packaging for next year. It seems they're ging from red to green and Maul is being replaced by a pic of EP1 Obi Wan and Vader. The pic of the 6" Maul looks good. I'm still undecided as to whether or not I'm gonna pick these up. I like most of what's in store for next year. Anyone else?

mez7
Feb 14th, 2000, 10:05:30 PM
theres some pretty bad figures there, like the chewbacca at the chess board, the luke in vaders armor,and the luke with the t-16 model, i would never buy those. im glad they finally got to the obi wan EP1 sabre, ill definatly get that, and the mace windu 12" is pretty cool, though i only want that to make a jules figure from pulp fiction.

Jedieb
Feb 14th, 2000, 11:12:32 PM
I liked the Dagobah Vader figure. This is one a lot of people have either begged Kenner to make or customized themselves. The Luke w/t-16 is the same one that's out now. So it looks as if older figures are going to be released on the new packaging. It doesn't bug me but some variation nuts are going to be shelling out even more money this year. Whatever floats your boat.