PDA

View Full Version : Canadian ToysR'Us Slashing Prices

Bromine
Dec 9th, 1999, 05:35:46 PM
Just got word that the local ToysR'Us has dropped their prices on Episode 1 action figures from the usual $9.99 to $4.99, in an effort to reduce their stock. Don't know if this applies to all ToysR'Us in Canada or not. Finally! Someone decided to actually lower prices! Amazing! :) I'm hoping this will force Wal-Mart to lower their prices as well, as they still believe $10 for a Padme or Ric Olie is a great deal.

Grendel 666
Dec 10th, 1999, 06:25:20 AM
Ric Olie is never a great deal. :) Prices are dropping at ShopKo in WI on the American side. I assume they're dropping everywhere. They are unloading stuff on the official website too.

the ibpn guy
Jan 20th, 2000, 11:46:35 AM
Here's a place for Canadian SW collectors if you guys haven't heard of it. Power Of The North Side http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Movie/1472/POTNS.html (http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Movie/1472/POTNS.html) Check it out, it's updated every couple days.

Jedieb
Jan 20th, 2000, 04:01:15 PM
I've heard that some WalMarts are selling their old Cantina dioramas for $4!! If I spot one I'm grabbing it. You put two of these together and you've got yourself a complete Cantina. :)

Jedi Master Kyle
Jan 29th, 2000, 11:30:47 PM
of all the toys r us stores, mine has to have no sales. the only things on sale were: the sith accessory pack, naboo accessory pack, tatooine accessory pack, and underwater accessory pack. they're onsale for 2.98. also, the 12" amidala dolls are also on sale. hidden majesty and ultimate hair amidala are both $14.99, while the royal elegance doll is 19.99. everything else was still regularly priced. what b.s.

mez7
Feb 5th, 2000, 09:23:02 PM
i saw the comtech reader at my local walmart for $5, alot better than the $25 when it first came out

Spadix From HPC
Feb 27th, 2000, 01:54:12 PM
when I get up to Toys R Us I'll drop a line if theres any discounts... gota head up that way anyhoo, get some SM dools (lol, anime addict :D)