PDA

View Full Version : need some help... where do I start?

Spadix From HPC
Feb 27th, 2000, 05:28:17 PM
I have a few things, the new Chewie comic, some cans, books(over 20, lol, I like to read x_X & I paid a fortune for the "Special Edition" TPM book, the one w/the case & good paper, lol I think 13$ for a book thats made for kids IS a bit much, oh well ^_^;;;)the Yoda pez dispencer, but, whats a good action figure to start w/?? Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Jar Jar(yeah!! ^_^* sorry, I'm a Jarist, x_X) Amidala, the comtech?? any suggestions??

mez7
Feb 28th, 2000, 01:03:58 AM
just start with your favorite character.

and let your collection grow from there,

jjwr
Feb 28th, 2000, 10:11:36 AM
Exactly, go to the store and look at all the figures. Either get your favorite character or get the figures that you think look the best.

Jedieb
Feb 28th, 2000, 03:51:12 PM
If you love Maul then you're in luck. There are tons of him out there. And several versions to boot:
Final Duel Maul
Maul & Sith Speeder
Tatooine Maul
Deluxe Maul
Soft Goods Wave (Cloth flap at the front)

And coming soon:
Maul Versus Obi-Wan (Break apart Maul)
Maul w/Mini-Sith Infiltrator

Just pick a character and figure you like and start there. Many Toys R'Us stores will be having a buy 1 get 1 free offer on EP1 figures starting this week or next week. Now's a good chance to start because there are sales everywhere. Good luck.
MTFBWY

Spadix From HPC
Feb 28th, 2000, 08:29:37 PM
lol, I hope that deal applies to Canadian Toys R Us's. ^_^;;; hm... I'm not a big fan of Maul, but I hear theres some good JJB stuff out there... I wish I could have gotten that life size version of him(lol, my friend, Heybibler, won him in ether a contest or a auction)