PDA

View Full Version : EU figures

Bromine
Mar 20th, 2000, 10:49:13 PM
I was excited when I first heard about these, then they never showed up at all in my area. I refuse to pay high SW Club prices for action figures, so I didn't get any.

Why'd this line get such poor distribution? Am I the only one who would have like to see it continue?

jjwr
Mar 21st, 2000, 10:36:43 AM
I thought they looked cool but never even saw them on the shelves, the only places I've seen them is on ebay. I think part of it is because a lot of stores had a fair amount of SW stock already and don't buy much of the new stuff when they come out cause they have so much alreayd.

Jedieb
Mar 21st, 2000, 12:08:30 PM
When these first came out they were tough to find but the major stores in my area had them (Wal-Mart, TRU, Target). They're some of the best SW figures Hasbro has made. I had to resort to the Fan Club to get the Darktrooper and Spacetrooper but it was well worth it. I had to buy them in pairs with other figures so I ended up with extra Lukes and Clone Emperors (I think, I might be wrong on the Luke figs). It was pretty expensive because I bought 2 of everything back them. One to open, 1 to display, but I couldn't help myself. The figures and backdrops were just too cool!

If I were you I'd keep checking ebay. You might find these for $5-$10 every once in awhile. You just need a little luck. Good luck. :)

Jedi Master Kyle
Mar 21st, 2000, 11:43:43 PM
i wish i had bought them when i had the chance! now they cost millions of dollars to get them!

Bromine
Mar 22nd, 2000, 05:04:59 AM
I was also hoping the line would continue. Joruus C'Baoth would be cool.

Jedieb
Mar 23rd, 2000, 08:43:55 PM
You're right Bromine, C'Boath would have been awesome! Some Noghri would have been pretty cool as well. The line sold so well, I just can't figure out why Hasbro wouldn't continue it.