PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Shuttle

Marrak
Feb 27th, 2000, 12:46:07 AM
Hello Collectors

I'm looking for anyone that is selling a vintage Imperial Shuttle. I've seen so many around, just curious as to how much =O)

Later

Jedieb
Feb 27th, 2000, 04:26:20 PM
I'm thinking of picking one up this summer and if I cold find one in good condition for less than $200 I'd probably take it.
MTFBWY

Marrak
Feb 27th, 2000, 09:19:13 PM
I've actually seen a couple around under $200 but loose (oh and thats U.S dollars which is annoying coz it would cost more for me.. with me being in Australia and all)

I plan to be picking up my second POTF2 AT-AT sometime this week.. which I can't wait for.. well.. I prolly can, but yeah..

I also plan to be picking up two TIE Interceptors some time soon.

buffjedi
Feb 28th, 2000, 11:50:24 PM
HEY , JEDIEB are they really worth that much??? I have two one in the box and one I used to play with.Also I have a red and blue snaggletooth ,wich one is the rare one ???? thanx.

bronto
Feb 29th, 2000, 04:56:03 PM
Buffjedi, the rare snaggletooth is the blue one with the grey boots. I believe that one was only available through Sears before Kenner realized that they made his legs too long and gave him the wrong color of outfit. Kenner was using a black and white head shot photo to make that original snaggletooth.

buffjedi
Feb 29th, 2000, 09:09:22 PM
COOL, THANX BRONTO

Jedieb
Mar 1st, 2000, 02:54:27 PM
I just bought a blue snaggletooth last year and I was lucky to get it loose and complete for $75. I've seen them sell for up to $125. Buffjedi, what the hell are you doing with 2 shuttles!!! Lucky buffbastard. ;)

buffjedi
Mar 1st, 2000, 07:51:27 PM
LOL<LOL.JEDIEB< when you turn 16 and ask for the amount of the car to be spent on STAR WARS toys instead of a car, you would be surprised at what you get two of.But i did play with one of them.( did any of that make sense??/

Jedieb
Mar 1st, 2000, 08:28:08 PM
It made perfect sense. Just stop typing with your barbells. And there's nothing wrong with playing with your toys. But are you buff enough to admit this at the gym?

buffjedi
Mar 2nd, 2000, 12:53:36 AM
BUFF , lowers his head looks up a JEDIEB,and SOBS AS he admits that,even he is not BUFF enough to admit that to the guys. ,( im so ashamed )

YOU will not tell them will you JEDIEB??????

jjwr
Mar 2nd, 2000, 10:30:27 AM
LOL.....this is sad :)

Spadix From HPC
Mar 2nd, 2000, 01:56:07 PM
*pats poor BUFF on the head* Don't worry, colecting is fun!! *sarcasim* lol, I have Benie Babies if that makes your feel any better, & Grand Champions too!! & Porciline dolls... uh... my mom's idea... ^_^;;;

Jedieb
Mar 2nd, 2000, 04:01:08 PM
Benie Babies?! I've got one word for you; Girlyman!!! And Buff, I'm putting up flyers at every Gold's Gym I drive by. ;)
yes, jjwr, this is quite sad...

buffjedi
Mar 2nd, 2000, 07:44:21 PM
SAD, but FUN !!!!!

buffjedi
Mar 2nd, 2000, 07:56:59 PM
DONT you dare MR> EBS Ill never live it down ( your a bad Jedi)

sparksterboy
Mar 21st, 2000, 08:42:37 AM
LOL, I have a Darth Mual beany babie. its awesome! I didnt buy it myself as I was too ashamed but I was given it. I rest him next to the comp,,, in fact hes staring at me right now.... Now and again I bring him to bed with me, but just to use him as an extra pillow. you just cant hug the plastic Star Wars toys can you though?
I also havd a Ewok teddy that I found in a second hand store. I took him home and cleaned him up.

Jedieb
Mar 21st, 2000, 12:12:16 PM
My wife got me the whole run of EP1 beanies for X-Mas. I liked the Classic ones better, but that's just cuz you can't beat a stuffed Yoda. Your right Sparky, the Darth Maul BB is pretty cool. :)

Lord Marrak
Apr 2nd, 2000, 11:30:35 AM
My god is this post still here? =OP

WEll.. as I've mentioned... I haven't YET been able to get one over here... must be rather rare in the land of Oz... guess the only alternative is for me to purchase one overseas.. I've seen pleanty around.. I just hope they still have one =O)

I've also seen the TIE Interceptor's around as well... I'm DEFFINATELY getting two of those... look rather good hanging from the ceiling with two TIE Fighter's and a UV light/tube as well =O)