PDA

View Full Version : Trade for POTFII AT-AT?

mmunson
Mar 30th, 2000, 10:43:13 PM
Hey guys. I'm new to this forum, but I'm an old hand at the SWProps forum, so if this post is inappropriate, please excuse the faux pas.

I got an AT-AT today from TRU for the sole purpose of trading. I'm in need of the POTFII Wampa+Luke set, the snowspeeder, Complete galaxy Ewok and Comlete Galaxy Luke.

I don't expect to do a straight trade for all those items, but I wanted to post what I'm interested in, and see if anyone has anything to offer.

If anyone is interested in a trade, please contact me at matthewmunson@yahoo.com

The AT-AT came STRAIGHT out of the case. The box has a couple packing scuffs on the front of it, and there's a ding in the side. But it's never been opened. I am looking for items in similar condition. The box condition is not priorty to me, but I do want unopened stuff.

Thanks a million

jjwr
Mar 31st, 2000, 10:13:15 AM
If you don't have one I say open the AT-AT that things awesome :)

Lord Marrak
Apr 2nd, 2000, 11:14:41 AM
Hell yeah! I got two of those babies sitting on top of my wardrobe along with two AT-ST's, one with the driver at the top gun =OP~

DarthSnikelfritz
Apr 4th, 2000, 11:27:39 PM
hey matt
ive been looking for that at-at for a while-your so lucky. if you remember i was looking for taun taun. ive finally found one and as well the fx/x-wing w/ more sounds. is it me or did tru raise there prices on the green card toys?
take it easy.
ds