PDA

View Full Version : Kenner Reps pulling figs

Jedieb
Apr 21st, 2000, 10:19:15 AM
People have spotted Kenner reps at WalMarts with lists of figures to be pulled. Hopefully this will mean retailers will order some new cases for the summer. And let's hope they order realistically for a change so we don't see peg warming central.

jjwr
Apr 21st, 2000, 11:36:42 AM
If pulled off right it could be cool, but knowing how things have worked out in the past they'll probably pull all the Mauls and leave more Ollie's.

Jedieb
Apr 21st, 2000, 07:50:06 PM
I went by 2 WalMarts today and saw that several figures had been pulled, close to 100 at each store. Mauls, Obi-Wans, and Qui-Gons were left behind. There were others but I didn't take a real close look. It was odd to see all the empty space. Hopefully these stores will be redoing their SW section soon or maybe filling the empty spaces with some new product. I hope the same is happening in all of your areas.

Bromine
Apr 22nd, 2000, 02:48:37 AM
Oh, great; now scalpers will try and convince everyone that Ric Olie is incredibly rare and worth a fortune.:)

jjwr
Apr 24th, 2000, 08:22:42 AM
My local Wal-Mart got a ton of stuff pulled, all the empty space was filled up with the Hologram figures.