PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need 12" stuff or Gunner Stations?

Bromine
Jun 9th, 2000, 01:07:28 AM
I decided it's about time I did a good deed or two. My local toy stores have plenty of Han and Luke "Gunner Stations", and if I scrounge around I can probably find a Vader one as well. These are the action figures that come with...well, uh, a gunner station!:) They're still at full retail price.
There's also some 12" stuff, namely Tusken Raiders, Electronic R2 and 3PO, and Darth Vader.
The early beast packs: Jawas with Ronto, Trooper and Dewback, and Han with Jabba are around, too.

They've been sitting on the store shelves gathering dust for YEARS now and I find it depressing considering some people may have missed the chance to get these, so if anyone wants them, I'd be happy to work out a way to ship them to you at cost. I'd also be willing to trade if you have something interesting/hard to find.

Hammerhead
Jun 13th, 2000, 02:47:32 PM
I'm trying to put a collection of 12" figures together--are there any left?

Please let me know!

Thanks,
Andy J.

Bromine
Jun 14th, 2000, 08:12:12 PM
Didn't get a chance to look today, but I'll check around tomorrow. I can almost guarantee a Tusken Raider ($30), either with Gaffi stick or blaster. I'm even more sure of the electronic Vader($45+?) and R2-D2/C-3PO ($60? Can't remember off the top of my head). I MIGHT be able to get a Leia in white outfit, not sure if there's any left. Prices are in $Canadian, not including tax. Have to factor in shipping, also.

CeSquared
Jun 15th, 2000, 09:00:02 PM
Hey Hammerhead, you can buy those for less online. KBkids.com has the Electronic Vader for $19.99. Toysrus.com has the Electronic C3po and R2D2 for $49.99 or maybe even less. There is a guy at Rebelscum.com selling his 12" collection off. $25 for ANY normal fig. That includes Boba Fett and Chewy in Chains. $12 for Yoda.

Bromine
Jun 15th, 2000, 09:26:08 PM
Hey, nice save!:) Yeah, by the time I pay for shipping, etc., you're better off with CeSquared's suggestion.

Hammerhead
Jun 16th, 2000, 02:00:15 PM
CeSquared: Thanks! I checked Rebelscum.com, but can't seem to find much on the guy selling his 12" fig collection. Any pointers on where I might look?

-Andy