PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Toy?

jjwr
Jun 19th, 2000, 10:20:19 AM
Whats everyones biggest toy? Both Star Wars and non Star Wars?

My biggest Star Wars toy is the AT-AT and Millenium Falcon, though the B-Wing is pretty big too. I haven't seen everything but whats the biggest one out there? The IMperial Shuttle maybe?

Now my biggest toy overally(and probably biggest toy out there) is the G.I.Joe Aircraft Carrier playset(7ft 6in long). The thing is massive, after that is probably the Cobra TerrorDrome.

One of the bigger toys I haven't seen is Fort Max from Transformers, he's 2ft tall, sounds pretty massive.

Jedieb
Jun 19th, 2000, 03:00:33 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw that G.I. Joe aircraft carrier at a flea market this weekend and I have to say that toy is simply awesome!!! Could you imagine a Death Star built to that scale!!! As for SW, I'd have to say the old vintage Death Star was a decent size. And the Queen's starship isn't too shabby either. Who knows, we may one day get a F/X version of the Falcon similiar to the PORT2 F/X X-Wing. The old Shuttle is also pretty big I think the AT-AT may be a bit taller. The Sandcrawler was pretty big too. I just don't know if I could single one out as being the biggest because of their varying shapes and sizes.

Jedi Master Kyle
Jun 19th, 2000, 03:56:16 PM
the aircraft carrier was the biggest toy ever! if you owned one you were automatically cool! my biggest toy now is the AT-AT, vintage falcon and vintage ewok village.

jjwr
Jun 19th, 2000, 04:45:56 PM
I always wanted that Aircraft Carrier as a kid, I remember seeing it in the store and wanting it so bad, course the $110 price tag sucked, but it was huge!

You saw one at a flea market! Arrrgggg! Why do none of the flea markets where I Live ever have any G.I.Joe stuff.

I bet you could get a good 20-30 Tie Fighters on teh deck of that thing :)

Bromine
Jun 19th, 2000, 06:58:35 PM
Too bad you never see cool playsets like that anymmore...stupid kids spending all their money on video games!

jjwr
Jun 20th, 2000, 07:58:50 AM
Has anyone not seen how big the Flagg is? If not I'll find some pictures of it and post them so you can see. The thing is flat out awesome!