PDA

View Full Version : R2-D2 with Holographic Leia for $19.99

CeSquared
Jun 12th, 2000, 02:21:35 AM
I'm not a big poster on this board, I mostly frequent the replica props board. However, I thought I would share this with you. www.newforcecomics.com has this figure for only $19.99. It comes to $24.04 total. I ordered mine on the 5th but I haven't checked to see if they are still in stock. They are the EURO version, which is the exact same as the US version, but with a sticker that can be removed. Good luck.

Bromine
Jun 12th, 2000, 02:40:59 AM
Cool. Although, I'm still hoping that a whole lot more of this figure will be produced and it won't be rare. Also, seems every time a figure becomes impossible to find, the Fan Club comes in and saves our butts (like with Ree-Yees and Death Star Trooper). That's just the optimist in me, though.:) $19.99 IS a much lower price than what I've seen it being offered for elsewhere.

CeSquared
Jun 12th, 2000, 04:41:55 PM
I'm hoping that too. In any case, it will probably be on the new hybrid card, so the POTF2 cards will be rare anyway. Plus, they are getting rid of the Commtech crap....

TK143
Jul 11th, 2000, 11:23:42 PM
It was posted on Rebelscum.com that NO previously released figures will be released on the new cards.

Jedieb
Jul 12th, 2000, 02:28:50 PM
No EP1 or POTF2 figures will be reissued on POTJ this year. We may see them in the future, but not anytime soon. And there are tons of R2 w/Holo figures out there. They just never got ordered by retailers. This figure will show up eventually, it's going to take awhile. I agree that the FAn Club is probably you're best bet.