PDA

View Full Version : Are Tri-Logo POTF2 carded figures popular among collectors?

Lord Sith
Mar 25th, 2000, 11:38:12 PM
I was wondering if Tri-Logo POTF2 carded figures are popular with collectors. Any comments?

Bromine
Mar 26th, 2000, 05:02:28 AM
I think in North America it's considered more of a novelty than anything else. At least, that's what I've been told every time I ask.:)

Jonce
Aug 3rd, 2000, 09:33:11 PM
Jesh, this is an old topic to reply to.
Among most UK collectors (myself included) we generally hate the euro cards, especially the PotF2 ones with Star Wars in 3 different languages. Give me the US ones anyday.I mean we both speak English so why can't we have the US cards? I'm willing to pay an extra couple of pound for American figures.
I hope, no I pray that the new PofJ figs will not be release on tri-logo cards over here.

Jonce:evil:

Jedieb
Aug 4th, 2000, 10:24:52 AM
Tri Logo cards have never stirred up much interest in North American collectors. I don't own a single one, and I doubt I ever will. The only European figures I've ever been interested in are the EP1 fiugres with extra battle droids. Now there's a deal I wish we would have gotten here in the states.

Jedi Master Kyle
Aug 4th, 2000, 10:58:48 AM
I don't know about the rest of Canada, but I got the stupid figs with english, french and spanish on them. are they the same things were talking about here?if so, THEY SUCK!!!

Jedieb
Aug 4th, 2000, 03:05:37 PM
Yep, those are the tri logo cards we've been talking about. I didn't know they had those in Canada. I wonder if POTJ will be released in the tri-logo format?

Bromine
Aug 4th, 2000, 05:31:03 PM
ARE we talking about the same thing? I know the Canadian ones are tri-LINGUAL, but don't the European ones actually have the "Star Wars" logo displayed in three different languages (Tri-LOGO)? The Canadian ones I have only have one logo.

Jedieb
Aug 4th, 2000, 08:00:38 PM
My bad, you're correct Bro. It's been years since I've even seen images of Tri-Logo cards. Sorry about the confusion.