PDA

View Full Version : All them E-Bay auctions...

Bromine
Aug 24th, 2000, 06:27:12 AM
Most of you know about all the figure collections popping up on E-Bay at very good prices. I thought this would be a great way to pick up stuff I missed and enlarge my collection. There's one catch, though: These collections ALWAYS consist of like 50+ figures! These auctions seem to get very few bids, and it's probably because the only person who would spend that much money at once for a wide variety of old figures is someone who is either new to the hobby and wants to catch up real fast, or has money to burn and wants lots of figures for customs or something.
Does anyone else get bummed out by stuff like this? I think, "Cool! All those figures are only $3 each!" Then I realise, "Shoot, I'm going to have to pay over $100!"

Jedi Master Kyle
Aug 24th, 2000, 11:50:36 AM
It makes sense to me. It is annoying for us, but who would want to keep getting money for selling 1 or 2 figs at a time? I know I would cross my fingers and hope someone buys them all at once.

predhunter
Aug 24th, 2000, 07:10:19 PM
Sometimes you end up excepting less if you sell them in bulk I say if you have got the time sell them individualy and get what their worth, give or take!

Saying that I prefer to buy in bulk as you nearly always get a sweet deal!