PDA

View Full Version : The Masterpiece Editions

Jedi Master Kyle
Aug 30th, 2000, 10:42:55 PM
I've got the Anakin one, does anyone have any of them?

Jedieb
Aug 31st, 2000, 02:37:26 PM
I've got the Anakin one as well. I thought it was excellent. I wasn't too thrilled about the 3-PO one. I've been waiting for it to hit the clearance rack. If I'm lucky I'll spot it at 60%-75% off this holiday season. The Aurra Sing one looks cool, but I'm not a huge fan of characters that have their screen time measured in seconds. I'll definitely wait for the clearance sale on that one.

SithLord323
Sep 1st, 2000, 05:42:02 PM
Yup, I 've got the Anakin one as well. I've been thinking about making a backdrop and then making my own 12" Jedi Spirit Cinema Scene. It's just a matter of finding the right pic to use for the background. The 3PO one didn't impress me. Is the Aurra Sing out yet? Anyone have a release date?

Jedieb
Sep 1st, 2000, 07:48:54 PM
I believe you can order it from Amazon.com, but I don't know if they've started shipping yet. I think they have, but I'm not positive.

flugmi
Sep 2nd, 2000, 04:40:03 AM
i have found the anakin ones for 15$!!!!! i posted about them on the prop replica board...just found this board...anyone else need one of these?? ill send you one for 17$(to cover taxes)and 8$ shipping (ill send in a larger box well packed),,the store has 15-20 of them..first come, first to get one
flugmi