PDA

View Full Version : My Star Wars Haul

IndianaJones
Aug 23rd, 2000, 07:34:34 AM
Well, many of us know of KB Toy's sale on Star Wars figs, so I've been to a few and scored big. Here is a list of the toys I've picked up in the past week and the prices.

Star Wars Universe Darth Vader in Death Star Throne Room and removable top helmet-$4.99 (orig. $17.99)

Luke w/ Speeder Bike-$3.99

EPI Yoda-$3.99

EPI Mace Windu-$3.99

POTF Han in Carbonite-$2.50

POTF Han in Bespin Garb-$2.50

POTF Slave Lea-$2.50 (A must for all fans)

EPI Darth Maul and Sith Speeder-$4.99

POTF Han with Comtech Chip and Holsterable Blaster-$5.00 (I have sought after this fig since the sales started to no avail, so I bought it full price at Walmart-the last POTF fig they had.)

POTF Darth Vader with fully posseble arms to grip the saber with both hands-$2.50

I was very happy with what I was able to find, unfortunately there were several figures I couldn't find, but WANT very badly

***WANTED***
POTF Anikan Skywalker (The Adult Anikan, not the Jake Loyd fig)-I saw this and didn't buy it, I know stupid.
POTF Yoda
POTF Luke in Bespin Garb
POTF Luke in Hoth Garb

Anyone know where I can get these?

I also picked up what appear to be Episode I Kids meal Toys. I'm not sure from what fast food restaurant, but they WERE packaged, I love to play with the stuff. I got an electronic R2 that beeps, a Darth Sidious Throne Room toy, when you push down on him the mirror lights up and one of 3 images appears in the mirror, very cool, esspecially cause Darth Maul is one of the images. A Corrasant Globe that when opens has an animated Senate Scene. I also got an electronic Sith INfiltrator with sound and light. I'd be willing to trade these to those who want them, but for POTF figs. I also can get more and one other toy, the Queen's ship that launches off a plunger like stand and flies. Any interest?

SithLord323
Aug 23rd, 2000, 12:32:06 PM
Have you tried www.shop.starwars.com (http://www.shop.starwars.com) ?

Jedieb
Aug 23rd, 2000, 06:53:03 PM
TRU is a good spot to track down some of those older POTF2 figs Indy. Another place you may want to look is ebay. Many collectors have been quiting the hobby and unloading parts of their collections. You may get lucky and find some of the figs you're looking for cheap. Good luck.

Kat Kariena
Aug 24th, 2000, 05:25:26 AM
:lol:

mmk I've been up for 20 hours stright! my brain is fried! HAHAHA!!!

DarthSnikelfritz
Aug 30th, 2000, 05:29:21 AM
indianajones; great find those are impossible to find now. i was lucky to find a all those 6months ago. i was one of the three lucky guys, who was at kb when the new shippment was being racked.
heres what i got;

EDIT: indianajones, ill keep my eyes open for the figures your looking for. im preety sure i saw them today except luke hoth, but ill double check.
are these the action figs or 12"?

IndianaJones
Sep 4th, 2000, 10:08:20 PM
Mostly Action Fig, but if you can find any good 12 inch, like look in hoth gear or Bespin please let me know.

LOOMIS DR
Sep 5th, 2000, 01:51:38 AM
Ignore.

jedi2/loomis dr

IndianaJones
Sep 9th, 2000, 07:31:25 PM
This past week I picked up...

Dewback and tropper-$4.97 at TRS
Hoth Luke and TanTan-$4.97 at TRS
POTF Obi Wan-$3.99 KB
POTF Grand Moff Tarkin-$3.99 KB
Luke in Cerimonial Garb-$3.99 at KB
POTF Stormtrooper-$3.99 at KB
Darth Vader and Tie @#%$pit-$3.99 at KB
Airspeeder from Expanded Universe-$4.97 at TRS
MicroMachines Action Universe X-Wing-$1.97 at TRS

Bromine
Sep 9th, 2000, 07:50:51 PM
I REALLY need to get to the States!:)

IndianaJones
Sep 9th, 2000, 07:56:09 PM
Yeah, I'm lucky. Being in Jersey I'm in the center of everything. There are 3 TRS's each less than 25 min from my house, I've only been to 2 so far.

And more KBS then I can count, one being right across the street from my school and 2 next to my work. Unfortunately, I didn't work at the begining of these sales and missed too many good figs.

Jedi Master Kyle
Sep 9th, 2000, 08:39:29 PM
Makes me wanna cry! :(

Jedieb
Sep 9th, 2000, 08:45:13 PM
Your weekend haul makes me want to cry too Indy. I paid full price for every single one of those items. :(
I didn't know you were from Jersey. I was born in Weehauken and I went to high school in West New York (I finished my Senior year in Miami Springs.). What part of the garden state are you from?

IndianaJones
Sep 9th, 2000, 08:53:37 PM
DUDE, I live 40 min from there.

I'm in the Northern Most tip of New Jersey, 2 miles from the NY border.

Thats cool.

IndianaJones
Sep 15th, 2000, 09:55:27 PM
My Birthday is Sun, and fr a gift my bro got me Vader's Tie Fighter-$9.99 at KayBee! Its the best vehicle I have ever owned!

Jedi Master Kyle
Sep 15th, 2000, 10:48:35 PM
What a steal! But for us Canucks, a $9.99 TIE fighter would cost us $287 after the exchange! :)

Jedieb
Sep 16th, 2000, 12:32:03 AM
Happy B-Day Indy! When I lived in West New York I was right across the river from Manhattan, right up on the Pallisades. I don't miss city life, but I do have fond memories of life in Jersey.

IndianaJones
Sep 16th, 2000, 08:47:51 PM
I'm about a 30 min drive to the Palisades, depending on which part. In some directions its only 15. I got lost on the Palisades Parkway once. Ended up by the GW Bridge, which is 40 min from my house.

Oh, I treated my self to a Kaybee stop today after work and study group, cause my friend's condo is 5 min from a Kaybee, which is across the street from my school, any way...
I was there last week, and they had the same figs everyone else had, except for one or two. Today they had EVERYTHING, almost...

I picked up these 4 figs for $3.99 each
LUKE IN BESPIN!!! Finally. This is my fave fig. It has detachable hand, saber and blaster!

Boba Fett

Sandtrooper

LUKE IN STORMTROOPER ARMOUR!!! I was diggin around in a bin of figs, and this one filtered to the top. I almost fainted when I saw it. I've never actually seen one in person before, let alone did I think I was ever going to own one.

A good day. I wish that they would empty the bin onto racks, cause its like 3 feet deep in Star Wars figs, and bound to have others I want!