PDA

View Full Version : 4 sale or trade- Luke Hoth 12" + Reb Pilots

belleauwood
Sep 18th, 2000, 09:52:21 PM
Ok,

The titles prety descriptive, but here what I have up-- 1 NIB 12" Luke Hoth that I want to get rid of for either $$ (Say, 15 (I paid $20 many moons ago . . . dumb as now if you can find them they're 10 . . . so I'll split the diff with you basically) + U pay SH) or trade. Box is shelfworn but unopened. I don't "grade" my stuff, so if your looking for a C10/perfect box or something carzy like that, this isn't for you. I remember someone mentioning (I Think) that they were looking for one of these . . . so heres your shot at it on the easy.
I also have a spare Cinema Scenes Rebel Pilots, I paid $10 . . . U pay Shipping plus my cost and its yours . . . or trade?

Items I'm interested in include:

12" TIE Pilot/Storm Trooper/Sand Trooper or other (I already have the ATAT Driver, Speederbike & Snow Trooper)
ANY Large (applause or FAO Special 12") Wedge
X-wing pilot helmet* (riddel 45 % scale, don post, applause or 12" figure etc.) (*Would make up diff in trade value on my end with $$ or other stuff)
Trooper, TIE (?), Vader, Fett, etc. Riddel 45% scale

Other poss. Items. . . . but these are the main stuff . . . let me know . . .

Anything done will be on a first posted, first served basis. As for other stuff . . . well, a KB Liquidators an hour away has a ton of skiff guards and rebel pilots, plus some of the 24K plated sets (slave 1 & X-wing, imp shuttle, Facon & DV Tie) . . . if anyones interested (like the cannucks) I can pick them up if they have them if you pay shipping to you . . . the pilots were around 10 after tax and the 24K sets were about 25 . . . they had some ATAT 12" and Snow Trooper 12" for 10 . . . but they said they figured they'd sell out quick like always so they may not be there anymore . . . I would have picked extras up but no spare liquid $$ right now for "maybe's" . . .

Thanks for looking guys . . .

Ryan

"This is MY force power, its called a BLASTER!"