PDA

View Full Version : Masters of the Darkside

Jedieb
Sep 29th, 2000, 01:25:25 PM
I picked up this 3" 3/4 two pack this morning. It's not bad, but not great. What I liked best about it were the heights of the figures and the stand. They made Vader about a head taller than Maul. The stand has enough pegs so that you can vary the stances of the figres. I think I may put this one up on my desk at work for a while. BTW, Vader's cape is made of cloth, which I find is always a nice touch.

Jedi Master Kyle
Sep 29th, 2000, 09:37:10 PM
This saddens me deeply! :(

Jedieb
Sep 29th, 2000, 11:44:13 PM
Does the 2-pack sadden you or the lack of its availability in the Great White North? I've heard that things have started to look up for Canadian collectors so keep your hopes up. (If your not one of our Canadian collectors then disregard this silly message.)

Jedi Master Kyle
Sep 30th, 2000, 07:23:08 PM
Yeah, the lack of new stuff up here. I don't know if things are picking up for us, but today at the TRU near me, I saw this silly looking battle droid with a mini tank and jar jar binks with a gungan assault cannon. also the obi wan / darth maul duel two pack is $19.99!

jjwr
Oct 5th, 2000, 09:11:31 AM
I've never heard of this, anychance at a picture of it?

bronto
Oct 8th, 2000, 12:02:30 AM
I've seen this. Wal-Mart had a few but I didn't get it cause the second to last thing I need is another Maul or Vader. The last thing I need is another Luke Skywalker.