PDA

View Full Version : Power of the Jedi

jjwr
Oct 8th, 2000, 08:18:08 PM
Well on a mission to get a pan to make some brownies in I saw the new Power of the Jedi figures at the local Wal-Mart. The new cards are cool, if they hadn't been green I doubt they would have caught my attention. The figures looked cool, though all they had was the TPM ones, none of the ones from Eps 4-6. I was going to buy the final duel Maul until I saw the price tag...still $6.74. I thought these were supposed to be cheaper? Anyone else seeing the same prices?

Jedieb
Oct 9th, 2000, 08:05:08 PM
They're "suppose" to be dropping down to just under $6 bucks soon. I've heard some reports of K-Marts having figures for $5.50. I think you'll see them at around $5.99 around the X-Mas shopping season. POTJ is finally starting hang around the shelves in my area. As long as stores order realistic amounts of product the line should have a healthy holiday season.

jjwr
Oct 10th, 2000, 08:08:07 AM
The packaging was definetly attractive and the Final Duel Maul looked cool, but after ordering a two pack of the new G.I.Joe for $7 I find it hard to buy one SW figure for the same price.