PDA

View Full Version : 12" Maul w/ Speeder now hitting Walmart

Jedieb
Sep 1st, 2000, 11:05:03 AM
The Walmart exclusive 12" Maul with Speeder has started showing up at WalMarts in the US. It's retailing for just under $40. If you spot one let us know what you think. If I spot one I'm buying it on the spot and writing a quick review. Good Luck.
MTFBWY

SithLord323
Sep 1st, 2000, 01:10:32 PM
I'm going to Walmart today!! Cross your fingers everybody!!

Bromine
Sep 1st, 2000, 06:08:47 PM
I wasn't planning on getting this, but that's an awesome price!:)

Jedieb
Sep 1st, 2000, 07:47:37 PM
It's half the price of the TRU Dewback and $10 cheaper than the Speeder. You can't argue with that. The Dewback and Maul are going to bankrupt me this month. :(

SithLord323
Sep 8th, 2000, 07:55:21 PM
Anyone found some,yet? My Walmart doesn't have them. :(

Jedieb
Sep 8th, 2000, 11:12:00 PM
Nothing yet here in Virginia. I'll be making runs to my 3 local WalMarts this weekend. But I did have some luck today however...
http://ourworld.cs.com/_ht_a/Eltmore/157449c0.jpg

I've found it this afternoon and the store had at least four more. I think these are going to be pretty easy to find in the next month or so, but eventually they'll sell out. You can see I placed a POTF2 Dewback next to it for scale. I'll probably get around to taking it out sometime this weekend. I like what I've seen so far. The top of the box has a nice Star Wars logo on it that actually lets in enough light to show off the Dewback and Sandtrooper quite nicely. The troopers a little too clean, but that's what dirt is for!

Jedi Master Kyle
Sep 9th, 2000, 01:07:46 AM
Holy crap, not only do you have to take it out, you have to take it out for a walk! That is one of the coolest SW toys I've ever seen!

Jedieb
Sep 9th, 2000, 08:54:55 PM
LOL JMK. That gives me an idea... ;)

Jedieb
Oct 14th, 2000, 07:48:42 PM
Well I FINALLY found a 12" Maul with Speeder at WalMart today. ($39.99) The packaging is pretty sweet and about half the size of the Dewback. It'll be awhile before I have time to take it out and find some space for it on a shelf. The figure even comes with a clear stand to display the figure on it. If you're looking out for these in the US they should be pretty easy to find on both coasts in the next couple of weeks. If you're a Canuck, you're probably screwed as usual. :(

Albi Wan Yankovi
Oct 15th, 2000, 12:05:50 AM
My mom found the Sith Speeder at Wally World today. It looks great. I said it before and I'll say it again, "THANK THE LORD FOR LAY AWAY!" As for the Dewback, my mom has it in my Christmas collection (YES, I LOOKED!)

Jedieb
Oct 15th, 2000, 10:46:27 AM
You looked! What a naughty Albi you are! I think we should all try to contact your mom and let her know you've been peaking at your X-Mas presents. Bad Albi, bad Albi... ;)

Albi Wan Yankovi
Oct 15th, 2000, 08:51:41 PM
Oh, I'm so scared! ;)

mez7
Oct 22nd, 2000, 09:46:57 PM
yup we wont be getting none of those up here :p

but i have my sources ;)