PDA

View Full Version : Cool feature of Han Solo Cantina

Bromine
Dec 9th, 2000, 03:46:04 AM
Maybe I'm slow and everyone else already knew this, but I just discovered something really neat about Han Solo Cantina version (the one with knees and gun holster). His left leg swivels just above the knee! At first, I couldn't figure out the point of having his leg swivel ABOVE the knee, but then I realised it was so he could cross his legs when he sat down. Pretty neat, huh?

Jedieb
Dec 9th, 2000, 05:32:19 PM
And of course there's the pointing finger that you can use to recreate Han's laid back pose. There were some nice details that Hasbro gave that figure. And speaking of Han, I just picked up Bespin Han yesterday. This figure rocks! Much better than the previous version. Removable gun that fits in its holster. Cuffs and articulation that lets you pose him with the cuffs on. They certainly have done a great job on these last 2 Hans. Makes me look forward to a resculpted Hoth Han!

JediBear
Dec 12th, 2000, 08:15:49 PM
Another cool, yet morbid pose feature- place Han on the Commtech chip. Bend the knee of whichever leg is on the post about 45 degrees, turn Han's arms so they are over his head and put his non-pegged leg straight out. Now you have what it might have looked like if Han had slipped in Greedo's blood after shooting him. So I have too much time on my hands. Sorry.