PDA

View Full Version : New Rebel Fleet Trooper and Imperial Officer Figures - PICS

trammel
Aug 15th, 2001, 03:25:01 PM
Wizard World 2001: Preview of Spring ‘02 Figures
Here is a first look at the figures that will be shown for the first time this weekend at Wizard World 2001 in Chicago, IL. These 3 ¾” basic figures are scheduled to be available at retail beginning in January 2002.

http://starwars.hasbro.com/content_images/RebelTrooper.jpg

Rebel Trooper – Tantive IV Defender NEW
As seen in A New Hope, these troops defend Princess Leia Organa on her secret mission to deliver the stolen Death Star plans. This 3 ¾” figure is articulated at the head, shoulders, waist, legs, knees, and ankles so that he may be posed in a crouching fighting position with his blaster.

http://starwars.hasbro.com/content_images/ImperialOfficer.jpg

Imperial Officer NEW
These ruthless leaders have survived a grueling training program in order to earn the rank of Officer. Failure means death under the leadership of Darth Vader. The Imperial Officer comes in 3 ¾” scale and has articulated hands, legs, waist, shoulders, biceps, and neck so that he may stand at attention with his hands clasped behind his back. He also comes with the traditional blaster. More Imperial reinforcements on the way!

sirdizzy
Aug 16th, 2001, 09:26:10 AM
kenner sure has come along way i am so very excited about these figs

they need to release the stormtroopers though because i really don't want to pull any out of my emperors arrival diorama and now i'll need more stormtroopers if i want to do a blockade attack diorama

Jedieb
Aug 16th, 2001, 03:50:50 PM
The trooper is simply GORGEOUS!!! It's good enough to make us forget the first horrendous no neck version. The Imp Officer kicks butt as well. I can just see army builders buying multiple versions of both. I know I'll probably get a few of the Rebel Fleet trooper.

sirdizzy
Aug 16th, 2001, 07:45:44 PM
i plan on buying every one i see of both figures (hell i even bought 2 of tyhe orginal blockade runner even though i hate it)

Jedieb
Aug 18th, 2001, 08:49:30 PM
I just read today that each figure will have different head sculpts! This may drive some people crazy but I welcome the different head sculpts. For the Rebel Blockade Runner I think they may even have a sculpt of the old man trooper that gets his own close up just before the stormtroopers blow the wall and come stroming in. Let the army building commence!

trammel
Aug 20th, 2001, 06:13:57 PM
It would be nice if they would release solid packed cases of these figures to make it easier to get them. Everyone is going to want several of each figure.

-Tom