PDA

View Full Version : Latest Additions: What's new in your collection?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Jedieb
Sep 27th, 2003, 12:23:24 PM
SW Insider #71

JMK
Oct 1st, 2003, 12:13:43 PM
Its hanging inside my bathroom right now. It's so big that it would take away from other things on my wall now. But it's not an insult to Star Wars, there's lots of sweeeeet stuff hanging on the walls of my bathroom. Shania Twain, Rachael Leigh Cook.....:D

Jedieb
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:56:30 PM
Clone Wars: Hailfire Droid
Clone Wars: Geonosian Starfighter

Jedieb
Oct 20th, 2003, 04:41:25 PM
SW: Empire #12

Jedieb
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:08:08 PM
03/28 WA-7 (Waitress Droid)
03/29 Lt. Danni Faytonni (Anthony Daniels figure)
03/30 The Emperor - Throne Room

ADarksideJedi
Oct 23rd, 2003, 08:05:50 PM
My coughPOSTERS!Cough!I got a new one that is from the star wars insider it is Star Wars two in lengo Vistion it is pretty cool!
I also have Simspons poster and alot of funny mad mazine ones of the star wars movies!They are really funny!
Please if yu have a change please go check out my thread about posters!Please jedi knights you are my only hope! JM :angel

Jedieb
Oct 28th, 2003, 03:47:13 PM
03/42 Anakin Skywalker - Army of the Republic
03/43 ARC Trooper - Army of the Republic
03/44 Yoda - Army of the Republic

JMK
Oct 29th, 2003, 09:01:35 AM
Hey Eb,
Are there going to be Clone War style figures? And I don't mean just figures from the series, but figures styled like the actual animation of the series?

imported_QuiGonJ
Oct 29th, 2003, 11:29:49 AM
http://www.rebelscum.com/lite.asp

First item for today. Target exclusives planned for next year. :)

JMK
Oct 30th, 2003, 09:16:40 AM
Thanks Qui Gon. Now I just have to find where they're hiding them here...

Jedieb
Nov 1st, 2003, 09:35:20 PM
I saw pics of the upcoming cartoon styled figures the other day. They look GREAT! JMK, hopefully, Target will offer them online. If they don't, you know you can always count on me to get you a set. My local Target is right on the way to work and I usually don't have much trouble finding stuff. My guess is these figures will show next Spring or Summer.

JMK
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:52:57 PM
You think it will take that long? Damn...well if I can't find them here I'll probably bite the exchange bullet and get you to send me a set. They look really cool!

Jedieb
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:43:15 PM
Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Starfighter
NJO - The Final Phophecy by Greg Keyes
NJO - The Unifying Force by James Luceno

JMK
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:37:08 PM
I'm waiting for a Carrie Fisher autographed 8x10 and the IMAX Episode 2 poster. They'd better hurry up and get here too, before we move...again.:x

JMK
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:54:55 AM
Well today my Carrie Fisher autograph came in! WOOHOO! (Yes, it's real ;))

Jedieb
Nov 10th, 2003, 09:18:08 PM
Congrats! I've never been into autographs, but that sounds like a great one to have. But damn, couldn't you get a metal bikini pic? ;)

JMK
Nov 11th, 2003, 03:18:36 PM
They have that one too, and I'm thinking of getting it sometime in the future, though it is more expensive than the shot I got. I wonder why? ;)

I really want to save up and get a Christopher Lee as Dooku autograph. I love his portrayal more and more with each viewing of AotC.

Jedieb
Nov 12th, 2003, 07:42:30 PM
Playskool: Arena Adventure
Star Wars: From the Adventures of Luke Skywalker (This one is special. It's a first edition Book Club Edition copyrighted 1976. It was a gift from one of my students. He's a bright kid who's got some issues, but lot's of potential. The book itself isn't that valuable, but it's a vintage piece and a gift. It's going to be one of my favorite pieces. SWEEEET. :)

JMK
Nov 12th, 2003, 08:27:23 PM
Nice!

Jedieb
Nov 13th, 2003, 04:26:14 PM
SW Insider #72

Jedieb
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:13:25 PM
03/31 Luke Skywalker - Tatooine Encounter
03/32 Darth Vader - Death Star Clash
Star Wars Holiday Edition Yoda

JMK
Nov 19th, 2003, 08:18:25 PM
Episode 2 IMAX poster came in today! Now I need to find a frame for it!

Jedieb
Nov 24th, 2003, 09:25:34 PM
That's the AOTC poster I'll eventually get framed. A nice mounted glass frame at a frame shop would run me around $120! I may order the metal frame and plexiglass for around $50. I just don't know how difficult it'll be to mount the the thing. But damn, I've got 5 posters left to frame (IMAX AOTC, Fan Club SE Trilogy release, ESB, TPM Shadow, and eventually EP3) and I just don't want to spend over $120 on each one of them. :(

On a much cheaper note:
03/45 Obi-Wan Kenobi - General of the Republic
03/46 Durge - Commander of the Seperatists Forces
03/47 Asajj Ventress - Sith Apprentice
03/48 Mace Windu - General of the Republic

JMK
Nov 25th, 2003, 09:30:43 AM
I know. Once Episode 3 comes out and the OT is redone I think there will be a series of 6 posters that will all carry the same look. I think those will be the ones I want to get framed.
But then again, some of the old vintage ones are the nicest ones to date. I wish they would do paintings of the prequel movies like they did with ANH and ESB. Time will tell I guess, but framing is so ridiculously expensive. I don't know what it is about framing, but my friend works in a art gallery and did some framing for my friends who wanted some Australian prints from their trip done and with our friend's employee discount it still costed over $250 for something MUCH smaller than a 36x40 poster. :mad

Jedieb
Nov 29th, 2003, 04:58:51 PM
Cartoon Network style Yoda Mug

You can customize mugs, prints, etc at official site. I couldn't think of a better way to drink my coffee. :)

Jedieb
Dec 1st, 2003, 07:36:10 PM
Comics
Empire#13
Infinities: Return of the Jedi #1

Jedieb
Dec 2nd, 2003, 04:15:49 PM
Target Exclusive Green A-Wing

JMK
Dec 11th, 2003, 10:57:22 AM
Jedi Master's Quizbook - 425 Cosmic Questions & Answers About Star Wars and the Empire Strikes Back.

Circa 1982, found at a used book store for a buck. The questions were compiled by an 11 year old with some help from Lucasfilm. It's in terrible shape, but it's hilarious. I mean they still called it Star Wars, not A New Hope. :lol

Jedieb
Dec 13th, 2003, 11:58:28 AM
:lol
Originally posted by JMK
Jedi Master's Quizbook - 425 Cosmic Questions & Answers About Star Wars and the Empire Strikes Back.

Circa 1982, found at a used book store for a buck. The questions were compiled by an 11 year old with some help from Lucasfilm. It's in terrible shape, but it's hilarious. I mean they still called it Star Wars, not A New Hope. :lol
:lol You're a fanatic!
03/33 Bail Organa - Alderaan Senator
03/34 Stormtrooper - McQuarrie Concept Art (Fan's Choice #4)
03/35 Imperial Dignitary - Janus Greejatus
03/36 Padme Amidala - Lars' Homestead
03/38 Ayy Vida - Outlander Nightclub Patron
03/39 Obi-Wan Kenobi - Outlander Nightclub Encounter
03/40 Elan Sleazebaggano - Outlander Nightclub Encounter
03/50 Clone Trooper - Army of the Republic (Super Poseable)

G2-9T - Star Tours (Wave 3)
R5-D2 - Star Tours (Wave 3)
SK-Z38 - Star Tours (Wave 3)

JMK
Dec 14th, 2003, 01:13:08 AM
Outlander nightclub encounter?
Boy they really do make figures of every scene don't they? What's the difference between those figures and say, the duel with Dooku figure, costume wise?

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 19th, 2003, 02:52:09 AM
Hey Jedieb, didja get the Target exclusive Leia on the speeder bike?

I want to get it for my boyfriend for Christmas ( i think it's one of like...6 toys he doesn't have) but i already got him something else. What was I thinking??

Jedieb
Dec 19th, 2003, 04:54:50 PM
I assume you're referring to the 12" Leia. I actually saw it at Target a few days ago. I have the other 12" speederbikes, but I decided to pass on it. I'll probably regret it, but I don't pick up many 12" figures these days so I just let it go.

Outlander nightclub encounter?
Boy they really do make figures of every scene don't they? What's the difference between those figures and say, the duel with Dooku figure, costume wise?

I've got the figure here in front of me. The sculpt is different and the knees are articulated. Obi-Wan's lightsaber hilt is molded on to him and is not removable. And a detail which only freaks like us could appreciate, his right hand is sculpted with two of his fingers extended so you can replicate the Jedi Mind Trick hand wave. Truly an action feature children will love! The base is part of the Outlander Bar and and the Sleazebaggano (Honestly, how could this kid NOT have become a drug dealer with a name like that?) has a another section of the bar and the two bases can be joined together. So it makes for a pretty neat display.

ReaperFett
Dec 19th, 2003, 04:59:40 PM
You sure that's Target exclusive? I can get a couple of them.

Jedieb
Dec 19th, 2003, 08:02:04 PM
I know that's the only place that I've seen them. It may be that Target is the only way to get one in the U.S. Even in the U.S., exclusives sometimes make their way to other retailers. The new Imp Shuttle being an example.

ReaperFett
Dec 20th, 2003, 10:26:13 AM
Maybe, but it's VERY rare. Generaly Target exclusive means US exclusive too.

I'd offer to get them for you, but I bet postage would KILL me :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 20th, 2003, 05:50:58 PM
Ty (my bf) just got the Imp Shuttle too. It's so awesome looking.

I just won (haven't recieved yet) two autographed pictures from e-bay. One is of the ESB cast, 8x10, and the other is TPM with 11 cast member autographs. :D I can't wait to see 'em.

ReaperFett
Dec 20th, 2003, 05:52:03 PM
Cool!

Jedieb
Dec 21st, 2003, 03:02:06 PM
The Imperial Shuttles can be picked up for $50 right now. With shipping they come out to $65. I'm considering picking up an extra one for my son.

So reap, are there Leia Speeder bikes around your neck of the woods? I don't really want one, just curious how they're showing up overseas.

TEEPO™
Dec 22nd, 2003, 11:57:43 AM
Recently got myself a Joorg Sacul figure.

James Prent
Dec 22nd, 2003, 02:22:56 PM
I was going to get the 12" Leia speeder bike, but it's $50, and a bit too spendy. Ty is going to flip when he hears that the shuttles are $50 now, he got his for $59...a friend of his got one for over $100 and the second for like half price.

ReaperFett
Dec 22nd, 2003, 04:55:02 PM
$100? Wowsers.

Jedieb
Dec 24th, 2003, 07:44:32 PM
Congrats on the Sacul figure Teepo. I got my Shuttle at full price and it was over $120. I wish I'd waited, but you never know when something's going to be rare or getting cleared out for less than half it's original price. Oh well. :cry

Jedieb
Dec 25th, 2003, 05:29:36 PM
LEGO Dagobah X-Wing Set

JMK
Dec 26th, 2003, 10:12:24 AM
The Art of Star Wars: Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones
A gift from my brother. :)

Jedieb
Jan 2nd, 2004, 11:08:22 AM
SW Insider #73

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 3rd, 2004, 07:29:09 PM
Originally posted by Jedieb
I saw pics of the upcoming cartoon styled figures the other day. They look GREAT! JMK, hopefully, Target will offer them online. If they don't, you know you can always count on me to get you a set. My local Target is right on the way to work and I usually don't have much trouble finding stuff. My guess is these figures will show next Spring or Summer.
These figures look awesome and they're out now, afaik.

Jedieb
Jan 3rd, 2004, 07:50:45 PM
Clone Wars - XBox
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy - XBox

I'm so, so, soooo weak.

Jedieb
Jan 8th, 2004, 05:55:32 PM
Comics
SW Empire #14
SW Republic #58
SW Jedi: Count Dooku

Jedieb
Jan 9th, 2004, 01:13:30 PM
Ultra C-3PO w/Escape Pod
Ultra General Rieekan w/Hoth Tactical Screen
Ultra Wampa w/Hoth Cave
03/49 Kit Fisto - Clone Wars Army of the Republic
03/50 Clone Trooper (Super Articulated)
03/51 Saesee Tiin - Clone Wars Army of the Republic

JMK
Jan 9th, 2004, 01:20:49 PM
What are these 'ultra' figures? God, can't they stop assaulting me and leaving me behind? :x

Jedieb
Jan 9th, 2004, 06:03:32 PM
They're figures that come on large cards and have an accessory with them. The best of the lot is 3-PO. He comes with an escape pod to place him in. It's not to scale, but it's neat. When I open it I'll try to jam an R2 in there as well. Riekan comes with a tactical display. The Wampa has part of the cave and I'm pretty sure you can hang Luke from part of it.

I just came back from Target and they've got the new Clone Wars cartoon figures. They look great and the cards are the best looking ones I've seen in awhile. Sweeeeet.

Jinn Fizz
Jan 10th, 2004, 02:13:51 PM
Today I snagged the toon Clone Wars versions of Mace Windu and Asajj Ventriss.

These figures ROCK !!!!! :crack

Jedieb
Jan 10th, 2004, 02:20:26 PM
I'm waiting for mine to show up when Kebco gets them to me. They're really slick, aren't they Jinn? Mace looked great and I can't wait to get my hands on Yoda. I think I may buy an extra one and find a spot for him at work.

JMK
Jan 10th, 2004, 10:01:08 PM
I haven't seen diddley from the Clone Wars figs yet. :\

Jedieb
Jan 28th, 2004, 05:02:10 PM
Comics
SW Republic #59
SW Republic #60
SW Empire #15
SW Empire #16
SW Return of the Jedi Infinities #2
SW Tales #18

Jedieb
Feb 3rd, 2004, 06:36:00 PM
03/37 - Achk Med-Beq (Coruscant Outlander Club) This is the Ahmed Best figure.
03/41 - Imperial Dignitary Kren Blista-Vanee
04/01 - Hoth Trooper (Hoth Evacuation)
04/03 - Luke Skywalker (Hoth Attack)
04/02 - R-3PO (Hoth Evacuation)

Target A-Wing Exclusive (I'll probably give this one to the boy and let him tear it up.)

Jedieb
Feb 4th, 2004, 05:57:48 PM
Cartoon Network Target Exclusive Figures
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Mace Windu
Anakin Skywalker
Asajj Ventress

ReaperFett
Feb 4th, 2004, 07:10:30 PM
Comics
SW Return of the Jedi Infinities #2

How you liking it so far?

Jedieb
Feb 10th, 2004, 09:36:09 PM
The Infinities comics have been some of my favorite SW comics of recent years. They've had Leia go over to the Dark Side (ANH), Luke getting killed off (ESB), Yoda facing Palpatine(ANH version I think), just a ton of good 'what if' stuff. So far, this one hasn't disappointed. I think there's going to be a major character killed off by the end of this one. If you've been holding off on them I'd wait until they're thrown together in a graphic novel.

Target Exclusive Clone Wars figures:
Count Dooku
Durge
Clone Trooper
Yoda

TRU Exclusive AOTC: Jedi Warriors Set

JMK
Feb 10th, 2004, 10:54:59 PM
Eb, are the Clone Wars figures released all over the U.S. at once or is it up to each store to carry them? I'm having my mom check the Target near her in Georgia on a weekly basis, but she hasn't found them yet. Did yours just receive them?

Jedieb
Feb 12th, 2004, 08:23:16 PM
My Target has gotten 2 shipments of Wave 1 and Tues. was the first I saw of Wave 2. I don't think that each Target store is required to order the same toys as every other store, but I would be surprised to see any Target manager pass up on a store exclusive. These aren't being ordered in huge numbers either so you'd think managers wouldn't be scared of getting even more SW peg warmers.

One thing though, my Target sold these figs at $6.99! Those are EP1 prices. Most Targets have also raised prices on the basic SW line (around $1 more). Let me know if you can't find them. I could probably get you a complete set or at least a few of your favorites. And you know me, I'll do it for cost. Just PM me or send me an e-mail.

JMK
Feb 12th, 2004, 08:58:32 PM
Thanks guy. I'll have my mom check her store again asap. :)

Jedieb
Feb 13th, 2004, 03:56:16 PM
SW Insider #74

Jedieb
Feb 16th, 2004, 03:57:42 PM
EU Novel - Survivor's Quest by Timothy Zahn

Jedieb
Feb 19th, 2004, 06:55:33 PM
Vintage Figures
Princes Leia (in Combat Poncho)
Chief Chirpa
Teebo
All loose and complete. I'm working on my vintage collection this month. I'm trying to get to the 2/3 mark.

JMK
Feb 20th, 2004, 12:30:52 AM
The one good thing about being a collector of vintage figures--seeing as though I've not really collected in quite some time, at least I'm not falling further behind. :p

Jedieb
Feb 20th, 2004, 04:30:37 PM
That's a good point. It's also nice to have a finite set of toys to go after. If you just want the figures then you only have to go after 104 (or 109, I forget at times). You can make it more difficult if you go after the Droids and Ewoks figures. And if you decide to go after carded figures then you'll be spending the rest of your career and thousands of dollars getting everything you want. Me, I'm just going for a complete loose set and some of the more interesting vehicles. I got 6 more in the mail today;

Vintage Figures (loose and complete)
Cloud Car Pilot
Ben Kenobi (retractable saber, gray beard)
2-1B
Snowtrooper
Lando Calrissian as Skiff Guard
Imperial Commander

Jedieb
Feb 21st, 2004, 01:28:29 PM
Comics
SW: Republic #61

JMK
Feb 22nd, 2004, 10:47:39 AM
That's a good point. It's also nice to have a finite set of toys to go after. If you just want the figures then you only have to go after 104 (or 109, I forget at times). You can make it more difficult if you go after the Droids and Ewoks figures. And if you decide to go after carded figures then you'll be spending the rest of your career and thousands of dollars getting everything you want. Me, I'm just going for a complete loose set and some of the more interesting vehicles. I got 6 more in the mail today;

Vintage Figures (loose and complete)
Cloud Car Pilot
Ben Kenobi (retractable saber, gray beard)
2-1B
Snowtrooper
Lando Calrissian as Skiff Guard
Imperial Commander

Wow, aside from 2-1B I have all of those figures...although not complete.
I'm so tempted to start collecting carded vintage figures, but it would be too much money in the end to justify it. I have to get a picture list of all 104 (or 109) figures and cross out the ones I have and then be able to see which figures I'm after. I'm probably 1/3 there already, but none are complete but it would still be great to have them all.

Jedieb
Feb 24th, 2004, 04:46:43 PM
A list you say?

Vintage 1978-1985
__ 2-1B Medic Droid
__ 4-LOM
__ 8D8
__ A-Wing Pilot
__ Admiral Ackbar
__ Amanaman
__ Anakin Skywalker
__ AT-AT Commander
__ AT-AT Driver
__ AT-ST Driver
__ B-Wing Pilot
__ Barada
__ Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi
__ Bespin Security Guard (black)
__ Bespin Security Guard (white)
__ Bib Fortuna
__ Biker Scout
__ Boba Fett
__ Bossk
__ C-3P0
__ C-3P0 (with Removable Limbs)
__ Chewbacca
__ Chief Chirpa
__ Cloud Car Pilot
__ Darth Vader
__ Death Star Droid
__ Dengar
__ Emperor
__ Emperor's Royal Guard
__ EV-9D9
__ FX-7
__ Gamorrean Guard
__ General Madine
__ Greedo
__ Hammerhead
__ Han Solo
__ Han Solo in Bespin Outfit
__ Han Solo in Carbonite
__ Han Solo in Hoth Gear
__ Han Solo in Trench Coat
__ IG-88
__ Imperial Commander
__ Imperial Dignitary
__ Imperial Gunner
__ Imperial Snowtrooper
__ Jawa
__ Klaatu
__ Klaatu in Skiff Guard Outfit
__ Lando Calrissian
__ Lando Calrissian in General's Pilot Outfit
__ Lando Calrissian in Skiff Guard Disguise
__ Lobot
__ Logray
__ Luke Skywalker
__ Luke Skywalker in Battle Poncho
__ Luke Skywalker in Bespin Fatigues
__ Luke Skywalker in Hoth Gear
__ Luke Skywalker in Jedi Knight Outfit
__ Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Outfit
__ Luke Skywalker in X-Wing Pilot Gear
__ Lumat
__ Nien Nunb
__ Nikto
__ Paploo
__ Power Droid
__ Princess Leia Organa
__ Princess Leia Organa in Bespin Gown
__ Princess Leia Organa in Boushh Disguise
__ Princess Leia Organa in Hoth Outfit
__ Princess Leia Organa in Combat Poncho
__ Prune Face
__ R2-D2
__ R2-D2 with Pop-up Lightsaber
__ R2-D2 with Sensorscope
__ R5-D4
__ Rancor Keeper
__ Rebel Commander
__ Rebel Commando
__ Rebel Soldier in Hoth Battle Gear
__ Ree Yees
__ Romba
__ Snaggletooth (Red)
__ Snaggletooth (Blue - loose, from Cantina Adventure Playset)
__ Squid Head
__ Star Destroyer Commander (Death Squad Commander)
__ Stormtrooper
__ Teebo
__ TIE Fighter Pilot
__ Tusken Raider
__ Ugnaught
__ Walrus Man
__ Warok
__ Weequay
__ Wicket W. Warrick
__ Yak Face
__ Yoda
__ Zuckuss

And don't forget the Max Rebo Band set:
__ Max Rebo
__ Sy Snootles
__ Droopy McCool

After POTF came the Droids and Ewoks figures. Some of these figures (A-Wing & Fett for example) are exactly the same as their previous incarnations. The only difference is the cardback. R2 and 3PO are the best of the bunch IMO because they're were new cartoon styled figures.
Droids
__ A-Wing Pilot
__ Boba Fett
__ C-3P0
__ Jann Tosh
__ Jord Dusat
__ Kea Moll
__ Kez-Iban
__ R2-D2
__ Sise Fromm
__ Thall Joben
__ Tig Fromm
__ Uncle Gundy
__ Vlix

Ewoks
__ Dulok Scout
__ Dulok Shaman
__ King Garneesh
__ Logray
__ Ugrah Lady Garneesh
__ Wicket W. Warrick

Jedieb
Feb 26th, 2004, 04:27:53 PM
Vintage Star Wars Figures
B-Wing Pilot
Gamorrean Guard
Logray
Prune Face
Leia Boush
Klaatu in Skiff Guard Outfit

Jedieb
Feb 28th, 2004, 11:15:55 AM
03-13 Han Solo - Hoth Rescue (Brown Coat)

Jedieb
Mar 3rd, 2004, 03:38:28 PM
Vintage Figures
Nien Nunb
Nikto
Yoda (Orange Snake)
Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)

Jedieb
Mar 4th, 2004, 06:21:40 PM
Vintage Figures

Squid Head
Wicket
Snaggletooth (Red)
Zuckuss
R2-D2 (Periscope)
8D8
Rancor Keeper
Han Solo - Hoth Outfit
Han Solo (Big Head)

Travis North
Mar 5th, 2004, 06:18:34 AM
Wow. I'm just wondering how much would this all cost today?

Jedieb
Mar 5th, 2004, 04:26:03 PM
How much would the vintage stuff cost? There are plenty of price guides out there. Toyfare has prices listed monthly. I use price guides as just that, GUIDES. Just because a price guide will list a vintage Stormtrooper Luke at $100 doesn't mean you should pay that for him. When I go hunting for figures on ebay I look up the guide price and I'm usually able to get a figure for a couple of bucks under it. I also save some cash by buying multiple figures from one particular seller. That saves me shipping fees. I just got 4 more figures in the mail today. Here's what their guide price was and what I actually paid for them:
Vintage Figures

Biker Scout (Ebay: $3.28) (Guide $15)
Ugnaught (Ebay $4.99) (Guide $10)
Hoth Rebel Soldier (Ebay $4.99) (Guide $10)
Greedo (Ebay $4.99) (Guide $10)

And I got them shipped for $6. Pretty good deal I think.

jjwr
Mar 8th, 2004, 07:24:24 AM
Not a bad deal at all!

I haven't got anything new Star Wars in a while but I'm expecting about 15-20 different Lego sets in the mail at some point in the next few days. Mostly from the first few years but some stuff from Episode 1 as well. I don't really want all of it(like Pod Race, etc) so I'll keep the ones I really want and probably just throw the rest on ebay.

Jedieb
Mar 15th, 2004, 08:12:50 PM
Target Exclusive Figure and Cup
Obi-Wan Kenobi - ANH
Darth Maul - TPM

The glasses are plastic and styled in the tradition of the old vintage Burger King glasses from the OT. The figures are rehashes but they look great. The other 3 in the set are Slave Leia, Anakin, and X-Wing Luke from Hoth. I'll be setting these up next to my set of vintage BK glasses. SWEEEET! :)

jjwr
Mar 17th, 2004, 09:08:08 AM
How much are those glasses? I'd love to get some but no Targets around here.

I haven't bought any new figures in a while....mainly got sick of the re-hashes.

I just acquired a huge lot of Lego's, very cool stuff, I'm keeping most but don't really have the space or interest in the rest, think anyone here would want these?

Slave 1
Trade Federation AAT
Naboo Fighter
Land Speeder
Desert Skiff
Flash Speeder
Gungan Patrol
Battle Droid Carrier
Droid Fighter
A-Wing Fighter
Sith Infiltrator
Mos Espa Podrace
Gungan Sub

All are complete with booklets(no boxes). I'd love to sell or consider trading, I really want a Target Y-Wing & the Imperial Shuttle, also possibly a B-Wing.

Jedieb
Mar 17th, 2004, 09:33:48 PM
The Target glasses are $10. The packaging is pretty neat. It's a clear box that lets you see the figure and glass in all their glory. I'll be opening mine, but for MIB displayers it's a nice deal. Those are some neat LEGOS you picked up jjwr. I actually got rid of some of my TPM LEGOs awhile ago, but kept most of the tilogy stuff. Ebay is your best bet to find nice used sets. I bet you could even find that Y-Wing and Shuttle for less than what they retailed for.

And today...
Vintage Star Wars Topps Cards
Return of the Jedi Series 2 (Blue Borders)

Now I've got a complete set of Jedi cards. I'm going to put together a complete set of the vintage Topps cards. They're not as expensive as you might think. Plus, I remember buying them as a kid. Man, that was some good gum....

Jedieb
Mar 19th, 2004, 06:33:02 AM
Clone Wars
Durge with Swoop Bike
Clone Trooper with Speeder Bike

imported_QuiGonJ
Mar 22nd, 2004, 12:15:08 PM
Clone Pilot Gentle Giant bust, one for me and one that I had to get for a CCnet poster named "Clone Pilot".

Jedieb
Mar 23rd, 2004, 05:23:52 PM
QuiGon, was that the one that was available at Wizard World LA? Man, that was a sweet score. I'm not into those busts, but I know how rare they are. Good for you.

SW Empire #17
SW Return of the Jedi Infinities #3

imported_QuiGonJ
Mar 24th, 2004, 01:32:46 PM
Thanks, I also got two exclusive comics that will be in trade towards the Scout Trooper bust, making 4 in all. The others are Yoda, the Blue Clonetrooper, and the Pilot.

Jedieb
Mar 26th, 2004, 04:31:30 PM
Vintage Figures
Hammerhead
Klaatu

Aren't they doing a bust of a Cartoon Network styled Yoda? That's one I might actually pick up.

imported_QuiGonJ
Mar 29th, 2004, 10:56:46 PM
aye, they are doing one this fall.

Jedieb
Mar 30th, 2004, 04:41:12 PM
SW Insider #75

Jedieb
Apr 3rd, 2004, 12:10:50 PM
Yoda Unleashed

JMK
Apr 5th, 2004, 09:49:58 AM
Whichever Insider that has Grievous on the cover and that super hot photo of Kiera Knightley. :hat

Jedieb
Apr 5th, 2004, 07:07:40 PM
Yep, she's pretty hot. :smokin

TRU Exclusive Silver Clone Trooper (2x)
Vintage Imperial Gunner (Got him for $38 including shipping, a good deal.)
Fan Club Membership Kit for 04
(Ewoks animation cell)
(Hasbro Actoin Figure Backdrops; Geonosis Battle Scene & Jabba's Court)
(Letter from GL)
(Letter from Fan Club Prez)
(Couple of posters)

A pretty good mail day. :)

Jedieb
Apr 8th, 2004, 06:44:20 PM
04/04 Luke Skywalker - Jabba's Palace
04/05 R2- D2 - Jabba's Sail Barge
04/07 Lando Calrissian - Jabba's Sail Barge
04/08 Rappertunie - Jabba's Palace
04/09 J'Quille - Jabba's Sail Barge
04/11 Holographic Luke Skywalker - Jabba's Palace

Jabba the Hutt - Jabba's Palace
Jabba's Palce Court Denizens

Jedieb
Apr 19th, 2004, 07:18:38 PM
Comics
SW Infinities: Return of the Jedi #4
SW Tales #19

Jedieb
Apr 24th, 2004, 10:05:49 PM
TRU Exclusive Red Leader X-Wing
But no droid, cheap bastards!

Jedieb
May 16th, 2004, 09:48:43 AM
SW Insider #76

Jedieb
May 17th, 2004, 06:45:05 PM
04/13 Dutch Vander - Gold Leader
04/18 Bossk - Executor Meeting
04/14 Tie Fighter Pilot - Battle of Yavin
04/12 General Jan Dodonna - Battle of Yavin
04/15 Captain Antilles - Tantive IV Invasion
04/16 Admiral Ozzel - Executor Assault
04/17 Dengar - Executor Meeting
Obi-Wan Kenobi - Kamino Confrontation
Jango Fett - Kamino Confrontation
Ewok w/ Attack Glider - Assault on Endor

imported_Ambrose Braeden
May 19th, 2004, 10:47:26 AM
I have just recieved an authentic Jango Fett that you can only get in the Conventions that they do not sell in the stores. It is pretty cool.

JMK
May 19th, 2004, 08:47:15 PM
04/18 Bossk - Executor Meeting
04/14 Tie Fighter Pilot - Battle of Yavin
04/15 Captain Antilles - Tantive IV Invasion
04/16 Admiral Ozzel - Executor Assault
04/17 Dengar - Executor Assault

Some questions: What did Bossk and Dengar have to do with the Executor assault aside from being on the ship at the time? Same for Ozzel? Where's the "Hoth Attack Ozzel"? "lol

What's the difference between the TIE fighter pilot from the Battle of Yavin, and any other TIE pilot figure?

and finally, which guy was Captain Antilles? Is there a pic of that fig?

Jedieb
May 30th, 2004, 03:55:34 PM
TRU Exclusive Multipack - Skirmish at Carkoon

Capt. Antilles is the Rebel Vader choked on the Tantive IV. His neck extends so that if you have the right Vader you can relive the fun and choke him! I've got him set up with one of my older Vaders, a Deluxe Vader that came with his Advanced Tie's cockpit. It's got a cloth cape and a perfect grip. Most people have been using the recent Bespin Duel Vader.

Bossk is labeled Executor Meeting and I think that I probably made a typo on Dengar. Yep, I just checked, I goofed on Dengar but got Bossk right. So I'll be going back and editing that. Ozzel's title does refer to the Assualt on Hoth. I don't know what they could have labeledl him; Ignorer of Life Signs On Hoth?

I went upstairs and looked over my figures. This Tie Fighter pilot has a different body sculp that the others I've seen. It's certainly different from the first beefy Tie Pilot. The recent KB Tie Fighter had a pilot that was an improvement, but not as good as this recent version. It's the best Tie Pilot I've seen yet.

Jedieb
Jun 4th, 2004, 06:47:10 PM
Target Exclusive Figures and Cups
Attack of the Clones - Anakin Skywaker
The Empire Strikes Back - Luke Skywalker

Jedieb
Jun 10th, 2004, 05:52:55 PM
Target Exclusive Figures and Cup
Return of the Jedi - Princess Leia

04/06 R1-G4 - Tatooine Transaction
04/10 Tanus Spijek - Jabba's Sail Barge

Jedieb
Jun 18th, 2004, 03:12:58 PM
The Cestus Deception: A Clone Wars Novel
by Steven Barnes

imported_QuiGonJ
Jul 16th, 2004, 10:07:53 AM
Star Wars: The Original Trilogy on DVD

hand made DVDs of the THX laserdiscs, complete with the old CBS-Fox logos.
http://www.inscene.com/star-wars.jpg is the cover I made

Jedieb
Jul 16th, 2004, 03:37:11 PM
Nothing for weeks, and then the floodgates open.

Jedi Council Scene – Yoda, Qui-Gon, and Ki-Adi Mundi

OTC – 01 Dagobah Training Luke Skywalker – The Empire Strikes Back
OTC – 02 Yoda – The Empire Strikes Back
OTC – 03 Spirit Obi-Wan – The Empire Strikes Back
OTC – 04 R2-D2 – The Empire Strikes Back
OTC – 05 Luke Skywalker - A New Hope
OTC – 06 Luke Skywalker – Return of the Jedi
OTC – 07 Han Solo – A New Hope
OTC – 08 Chewbacca
OTC – 10 Darth Vader-Return of the Jedi
OTC – 09 Princess Leia – A New Hope
OTC – 11 Biker Scout – Return of the Jedi

Galactic Heroes Princess Leia & Han Solo
Galactic Heroes Luke Skywalker & R2-D2
Galactic Heroes Obi-Wan Kenobi & Darth Vader

That cover looks great Qui-Gon. How good is the transfer? I hope one day GL comes to his senses and lets us see the movies we grew up with.

imported_QuiGonJ
Jul 17th, 2004, 12:32:01 PM
Not DVD level, but I like em. They are better than laser, and we did this rather than get "whatever" quality from e-bay. It was so nice seeing the unadulterated version of ESB the other night.

Jedieb
Jul 17th, 2004, 03:57:19 PM
Comics
Clone Wars Adventures – Hide in Plain Sight (Free Comic Book Day)
Clone Wars Adventures – Volume 1
SW Tales #20

Sounds great Qui-Gon. Comic-Con is coming up soon, right? I hope you guys have a blast!

imported_QuiGonJ
Jul 17th, 2004, 05:03:51 PM
Yup, this very week. Not gonna get the 15th silver figure, cause that's getting boring, but I'll be getting the .45 scale Obi saber and jinn is planning on the clear Bust-ups.

Jedieb
Jul 19th, 2004, 07:49:43 PM
If you guys put up some pics make sure to post a link over here. I'd love to see what's going on over there. :)

imported_QuiGonJ
Jul 21st, 2004, 08:08:04 AM
It's just gonna be a photo gallery this year, but I will post a link.

in the meantime, here's the E3 gallery I did..
http://www.coruscantcity.net/articles/E3_2004/

Jedieb
Jul 22nd, 2004, 08:45:51 PM
SW Medstar I: Battle Surgeons A Clone Wars Novel
by Michael Reaves and Steve Perry

imported_QuiGonJ
Jul 26th, 2004, 06:49:08 PM
Master Replicas Obi Wan (as first built) mini-saber
Revenge of the Sith t-shirt
OTC Bespin Leia
Luke in Stormie disguise bust

Jedieb
Aug 2nd, 2004, 12:22:38 PM
Millennium Falcon

They redid the cockpit and made some other changes so I went ahead and got it. I'm passing on the reissues of the smaller version of Luke's X-Wing and Vader's Tie Fighter. Maybe I'll pick one of them up for the boy's B-Day.

Jedieb
Aug 9th, 2004, 01:12:11 PM
Comics
SW Jedi: Yoda

imported_QuiGonJ
Aug 9th, 2004, 04:11:00 PM
VOTC Ben, Leia and Han

Jedieb
Aug 9th, 2004, 09:52:39 PM
The cards are pretty sweet, aren't' they? I wish they'd followed that type of design from the beginning of POTF2.

JMK
Aug 10th, 2004, 07:24:09 AM
I'll be hitting the Toys R Us and Target stores in a month when I get to Georgia. Can't wait!! :)

imported_QuiGonJ
Aug 11th, 2004, 11:11:40 AM
Aye the cards are nice... plan on getting all 12 if I can find em.

jjwr
Aug 12th, 2004, 04:16:34 AM
Our local Wal-Mart finally got some of these, very cool looking, I love the plastic case too. If I got these it would be for strictly display so the case is great.

I don't really care for the Han, Leia or Obi-Wan though, at $10 I need to be conservative on these, I'll have to wati and see what the other 9 look like.

Jedieb
Aug 20th, 2004, 05:00:10 PM
Jedi Council Scene – Plo Koon, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Eeth Koth

imported_QuiGonJ
Aug 25th, 2004, 01:35:16 AM
the final bit of my birthday, a .45 scale Mace Windu saber.

Wouldn't mind having the full-size ones, but at $35 is more what I can as ask for in a present vs. $300 plus.

Jedieb
Sep 3rd, 2004, 05:45:14 PM
Silver Sandtrooper (x2)
Return of the Sith t-shirt
Time to let the world know I'm a SW geek!

JMK
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:48:07 AM
Finally!

OTC Luke, Han, Leia and Obi Wan!

imported_QuiGonJ
Sep 9th, 2004, 04:26:18 PM
Congrats JMK!

Hey Eb, what's "Return of the Sith"? I know a Revenge of...
/ducks

VOTC Luke, OTC Dagobah Artoo

Jedieb
Sep 9th, 2004, 05:09:47 PM
Hey Eb, what's "Return of the Sith"? I know a Revenge of...
/ducks

Force of habit I guess. But I'm not going to edit it, I don't want to ruin your jab. BTW, what's that flying towards your head? Why it's a Flying Force Pan!

Jedieb
Sep 10th, 2004, 01:26:07 PM
OTC #13 C-3PO
OTC #18 Princess Leia - Bespin
OTC #12 R2-D2 - A New Hope
OTC #26 Luke Skywalker - Bespin
OTC #17 Wicket - Return of the Jedi
OTC #16 Stormtrooper - A New Hope
OTC #14 Boba Fett - Return of the Jedi
OTC #15 Obi-Wan Kenobi - A New Hope
OTC #20 Lobot - Empire Strikes Back
OTC #19 Cloud Car Pilot - Empire Strikes Back

Yoda Cartoon Network Clone Wars Maquette
Return of the Jedi patch set

Jedieb
Sep 17th, 2004, 04:41:37 PM
Mos Eisley Cantina Scene 1:
Dr. Evazan, Wuher, & Kitik Keed'kak

imported_QuiGonJ
Sep 20th, 2004, 03:58:03 PM
oww! /rubs head

Paid for a set of discs that I'll be picking up tomorrow after work.

Jedieb
Sep 20th, 2004, 10:37:35 PM
Commemorative Trilogy DVD Collection Action Figure sets:
Empire Strikes Back (Chewie, Leia, Bespin Han)
Return of the Jedi (Emperor Palpatine, Stormtrooper, Darth Vader)

and..........
OT Widescreen DVD set!

There were about 20 other SW geeks at WalMart just waiting for midnight. I'll be getting Battlefront for the X-Box tomorrow at Best Buy so I can pick up the commorative Insider. Ah, it's going to be a good week. I just wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow. Stupid kids and their right to an education! :cry

Jedieb
Sep 22nd, 2004, 06:32:00 PM
Commemorative Trilogy DVD Collection Action Figure Set
A New Hope (Luke, Ben, 3-PO, R2)

I bought Battlefront at Best Buy, but then returned it because I really wanted that exclusive figure. I ordered it from EBWorld (who I should sue for copyright infringement!) only to find out today that you can get the figure from ShopStarWars.com for $10. Oh well, it'll be here in a week. That'll give me time to spend with the OT DVD's. :)

Jedieb
Sep 23rd, 2004, 03:05:08 PM
SW Insider #78

imported_QuiGonJ
Sep 25th, 2004, 12:17:41 PM
Battlefront (not too worried bout the figure, getting bored with collecting right now)
GG Deluxe Stormtrooper Bust

Jedieb
Sep 25th, 2004, 07:25:29 PM
Battlefront for the X-Box
Exclusive Trooper Figure (But the card was bent!!!!!)

Jedieb
Sep 27th, 2004, 02:21:25 PM
OTC-29 __ Darth Vader (Hoth)
OTC-31 __ Bib Fortuna
OTC-32 __ Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard Disguise)
OTC-33 __ Princess Leia (Slave Outfit)
OTC-34 __ Darth Vader
OTC-35 __ Han Solo (AT-ST Driver)
OTC-36 __ General Madine
OTC-37 __ General Lando Calrissian
OTC-38 __ Imperial Trooper

TRU Endor Ambush Set

Jedieb
Oct 2nd, 2004, 08:32:56 PM
SW Battlefront Scout Trooper

I grabbed this one from the Fan Club just to have 1 to open. It's got a new weapon and it's a clean version of the Scout Trooper which hasn't been released in awhile.

imported_QuiGonJ
Oct 6th, 2004, 02:31:25 PM
A replacement arm for the one I broke on my GG Stormtrooper bust... and I sincerely thank Gentle Giant for being kind enough to send me one! (I didn't mean to break the one, but I did )

They are a very classy organization, and I am very pleased to be a customer of theirs. :)

Jedieb
Oct 6th, 2004, 05:51:33 PM
That's some good customer service. I really like my Cartoon Network Yoda bust. If they came out with a movie style Yoda I'd be tempted to pick that one up as well.

imported_QuiGonJ
Oct 6th, 2004, 10:41:37 PM
They did... :)

http://www.rebelscum.com/ggyoda.asp

I have number 16/3500 of the run, which is the E2 Yoda holding a saber.. The bad news is they sold out two years ago, and one is about $150 on ebay right now.

Jedieb
Oct 7th, 2004, 06:15:53 PM
:(

It looks good, but I'd rather have an ESB styled one. One with an older and less action oriented look. But that's a great Yoda piece to have, congrats!

imported_QuiGonJ
Oct 7th, 2004, 08:04:22 PM
In the future, they might do it... they will be making these for a while yet. :)

Jedieb
Oct 8th, 2004, 02:41:54 PM
They've been very successful. I bet we'll keep seeing them for at least the next 3-4 years.

Emperor Palpatine: Executor Transmission (2x)
It's a fan club exclusive. Not that different from previous Holographic Emperors, but for some this has been a tough figure to find. It's on the great looking OTC cards and for some that's reason enough to pick one up.

JMK
Oct 12th, 2004, 07:19:29 AM
Slave Leia Unleashed and Obi-Wan Unleashed. I had been meaning to buy some of these for a long time but never got around to it. I'm glad I did because they're great figures.

Jedieb
Oct 15th, 2004, 02:51:32 PM
OTC Lando Calrissian
OTC Yoda
OTC Darth Vader

Jedieb
Oct 17th, 2004, 02:43:27 PM
Say hello to my lil' friend!
http://home.ntelos.net/~eltemmorejon/jedieb/lilfriend.jpg

Stupid Blockbuster, they were just going to throw it out! I also picked up that sweet display while I was there.:crack

imported_QuiGonJ
Oct 18th, 2004, 11:05:45 AM
Is that one of the junior Ebs? How cute! :)

Nothing new just yet, but I put in a pre-order for the 3PO Gentle Giant Bust which will be plated in real gold! (Yeh, I know, molecules thick, but still...)

Jedieb
Oct 19th, 2004, 01:02:10 PM
Yep, that's our tiniest lil' princess. Third and FINAL of the juniors. :)

TRU Exclusive Y-Wing w/ Y-Wing Pilot

JMK
Oct 19th, 2004, 01:45:19 PM
You son of a bitch! I tried to so hard to get one of those damn things!

By the way, cute kid! ;)

Jedieb
Oct 31st, 2004, 03:13:52 PM
Naboo Final Combat (TU Exclusive 4 - pack)
2004 Silver Vader

Jedieb
Nov 3rd, 2004, 01:58:37 PM
OTC Sandcrawler w/ RA-7 and 2 Jawas.
Not a battery operated vintage beauty, but still sweeeet. :)

Jedieb
Nov 8th, 2004, 08:11:09 PM
EU Novel
Jedi Trial by David Sherman and Dan Cragg

Jedieb
Nov 24th, 2004, 06:39:42 PM
The Phantom Re-Edit DVD

I just couldn't help myself.

imported_QuiGonJ
Nov 25th, 2004, 12:00:17 AM
The smoked chrome Darth Vader GG bust from starwarsshop.com

and you have to see this:
http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/3417159/ctid/17/INstock/N/D/

That just freakin rocks!

JMK
Nov 26th, 2004, 11:00:34 AM
The Phantom Re-Edit DVD

I just couldn't help myself.

How is it?

Jedieb
Nov 27th, 2004, 11:15:49 PM
It's not that bad. They didn't take all that much out. The biggest changes are in the Nemoidians and Jar Jar. Basically, they took the existing dialogue and just played with the sound. They jumbled the existing the dialogue and added subtitles. Sadly, it actually improved the characters, at least for me. The Nemoidians come across as more menacing and Jar Jar is a more serious charaacter. The quality of the transfer isn't all that great, but it's one of those guilty pleasures.

EU Novel
Yoda: Dark Rendezvous by Sean Stewart

I've been waiting a long time for this one. I'm surprised it's only a paperback, but I'll take what I can get. I just want to get into some Yoda goodness!

Jedieb
Nov 30th, 2004, 04:33:26 PM
ebay Exclusive Luke's X-Wing

It's pretty steep at $40 (after shipping), but it's better than I thought it would be. It's got sounds, an R2, and a Luke figure. It's pretty big as well. It's got wheels and I've rolled it along the floor and watched my son chase after it like a madman. Now I've got to keep his grubby little hands off of it. :evil

imported_QuiGonJ
Dec 1st, 2004, 12:36:40 PM
Get a second one.. if anything is a children's toy, it is that one.

Jedieb
Dec 1st, 2004, 09:07:36 PM
I reallly like it, but the boy's already getting a ton of crap for X-Mas. I'm even throwing a LEGO AT-AT his way. He'll play with them that first day and by the end of the week he'll have destroyed them. Ah, to be young again..........

Speaking of which;

SW LEGO AT-AT (And the boy has one waiting for him in the attic.)

imported_QuiGonJ
Dec 2nd, 2004, 01:12:20 PM
Heh

Yeh, I got a ton of DVDs for my brother and every time I turn around, "oh I still have to...."

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2004, 02:41:23 PM
SW Insider 79
SW Holiday Edition Jawas 2004

Jedieb
Dec 6th, 2004, 08:09:26 PM
05/01 - Pablo-Jill
05/03 - Sly Moore
05/05 - Rabe

Jedieb
Dec 9th, 2004, 07:12:15 PM
04-25 Snowtrooper - The Empire Strikes Back

Comics
SW: Clone Wars Vol. 2

Jedieb
Dec 17th, 2004, 02:15:02 PM
OTC Vintage Chewbacca
OTC Vintage R2
OTC Vintage Luke Skywalker

Jedieb
Dec 27th, 2004, 02:30:25 PM
Comics
SW Clone Wars Volume 5: The Best Blades

JMK
Dec 28th, 2004, 09:06:07 AM
Chewbacca unleashed

Jedieb
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:13:56 PM
05/02 Yarua: Coruscant Senate
OTC Vintage Stormtrooper
OTC Vintage Boba Fett

JMK
Jan 5th, 2005, 05:15:19 PM
OTC Yoda
OTC Boba Fett
OTC Chewbacca
OTC Stormtrooper
OTC R2 D2
OTC Lando Calrissian

Jedieb
Jan 8th, 2005, 08:40:36 PM
05-04 Queen Amidala - Celebration Ceremony

Jedieb
Jan 12th, 2005, 07:23:51 PM
SW Insider #80

Jedieb
Jan 16th, 2005, 08:12:16 PM
Clone Wars Cartoon Figures
ARC Trooper
Clonetrooper (Red)
Clonetrooper (Yellow)
Anakin Skywalker (Asajj Ventress Duel)
General Grievous

Jedieb
Jan 18th, 2005, 02:20:42 PM
SW Tales #21

JMK
Jan 21st, 2005, 06:23:35 PM
Sneak Preview figures:

1/4 General Grievous
2/4 Tion Medon
3/4 Wookie Warrior
4/4 R4-G9

I know they're not supposed to be out until the first, but I guess my local store screwed up royally! :rollin

Aside from 2 sloppy strips of tape meant to prevent theft, the packaging is great. It's sleek and even more compact than the images show.

Jedieb
Jan 22nd, 2005, 12:54:49 PM
Sweeeet! I've been checking my stores to see if anyone has put stuff out early. Have you seen the figure list over at Galactichunter.com ? They've got the list for the first 56 figures. Good stuff.

Vanity Fair EP3 issue

Jedieb
Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:18:37 PM
05-06 Feltipern Trevagg - Cantina Encounter
05-07 Myo - Cantina Encounter
05-08 Dannik Jerriko - Cantina Encounter
05-12 Sandtrooper - Tatooine Search

I'd been looking forward to these Cantina figures for awhile. These are past of the Transitional figures that will finish off the OTC line before EP3. Unfortunately, more than half the line will be made up of rehashes:

05-01: Pablo-Jill (Geonosis Arena)
05-02: Yarua (Coruscant Senate)
05-03: Sly Moore (Coruscant Senate)
05-04: Queen Amidala (Celebration Ceremony)
05-05: Rabι (Queen's Chambers)
05-06: Feltipern Trevagg (Cantina)
05-07: Myo (Cantina)
05-08: Dannik Jerriko (Cantina Encounter)
Repacks
05-09: Luke Skywalker (Dagobah Training)
05-10: Darth Vader (Death Star Hangar)
05-11: Stormtrooper (Death Star Attack)
05-12: Sandtrooper (Tatooine Search)
05-13: Scout Trooper (Endor Raid)
05-14: Han Solo (Mos Eisley Escape)
05-15: Chewbacca (Hoth Escape)
05-16: Yoda (Dagobah Training)

I picked up the Sandtrooper because the paint job looked great and a bit different than the POTJ version. The Stormtrooper looked identical to the previous incarnations. Only carded collectors are going to be nuts enough to go after these.

Jedieb
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:18:06 PM
EU Novel: Labyrinth of Evil by James Luceno
Clone Wars Cartoon Figures
Clonetrooper (Blue)

imported_QuiGonJ
Jan 26th, 2005, 10:05:18 AM
I haven't updated in a while...

for Christmas my presents from Jinn were
Galactic Heroes Artoo and Luke
Jedi Force Artoo and Threepio
a case of VOTC with 1 Artoo, 2 Fetts, 2 Stormies, 1 Chewie, 1 Vader, 1 Lando
3 custom superdeformed figures from Hong Kong (including Artoo, Yoda and a Stormie) (Can you tell who my favorite Star Wars character is yet? :))

and on Friday the 3PO GG bust I pre-ordered will be arriving from toynk.com.

As to the Episode III figures, I'll get the Astromech if I see one, but I'm trying to slow down on regular figure purchases. My closet can only hold so much. :D

TieFighterPilot181st
Feb 1st, 2005, 11:31:52 PM
got almost the entire X-Wing Series.

I would have bought a TIE Fighter Pilot helmet if it wasn't 180 dollars.

Jedieb
Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:03:45 PM
Mos Eisley Cantina Scene 2: Ponda Boba, Zutton (Blue Snaggletooth), and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I'd completely forgotten about this second set. It's been on ebay for awhile now going for around $30. I wouldn't even have made a run to K-Mart if I hadn't read a Q&A over at GAlactic Hunter that mentioned it was pretty scarce. I'm pretty sure it's the first Blue Snaggletooth of the modern line. It was on clearance for $13. Sweeeet.

I've been going on toy runs like a maniac for over a week now but no signs of the preview wave. Amazon has a bunch of vehicles online may be shipping next week, well ahead of the April 2nd street date. If I'm lucky, they'll have to ship the early orders before they catch their mistake. :evil

Jedieb
Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:19:42 PM
Galactic Heroes
Princess Leia & Han Solo
Padme Amidala & Anakin Skywalker
IG-88 & Zuckuss
Dengar & Boba Fett
Luke Skywalker &R2-D2
Obi-Wan Kenobi & Darth Vader
4LOM & Bossk
Jango Fett & Obi-Wan Kenobi
Yoda & Clone Trooper

OTC Vintage- See-Threepio (C-3PO)

Jedieb
Feb 3rd, 2005, 09:04:56 PM
FINALLY!!!!!:crack

Revenge of the Sith Sneak Preview Figures
1of4- General Grievous
2of4- Tion Medon
3of4- Wookie Warrior
4of4- R4-G9

Apparenlty, Chewie is the runt of the litter, because this Wookie Warrior is friggin' HUGE! These bubbles are alot skinnier than I thought they'd be. I really like this packaging. Best prequel packaging we've gotten so far.

JMK
Feb 4th, 2005, 08:23:37 AM
FINALLY!!!!!:crack

Revenge of the Sith Sneak Preview Figures
1of4- General Grievous
2of4- Tion Medon
3of4- Wookie Warrior
4of4- R4-G9

Apparenlty, Chewie is the runt of the litter, because this Wookie Warrior is friggin' HUGE! These bubbles are alot skinnier than I thought they'd be. I really like this packaging. Best prequel packaging we've gotten so far.

From the pictures I've seen Chewie is indeed the runt. That's not funny. What? Are there going to be 9 foot wookies walking around in this movie?

As for the packaging, yes, you're right, the bubble is much smaller than it looked in pictures and it does make for the best packaging seen so far.

Jedieb
Feb 4th, 2005, 04:11:12 PM
As for Chewie, I think it's more a matter of 7footers being more easy to find today than back in the 70's. I think this time around Lucas was able to find guys that had a good 4-6 inches on Mayhew.

JMK
Feb 5th, 2005, 10:13:18 AM
Yeah that's true I suppose. Though Mayhew is like 7'4" so I'm sure there are a few guys that are pushing 8 feet in this movie.

Jedieb
Feb 5th, 2005, 02:22:48 PM
LEGO Jedi Starfighter & Vulture Droid

Another thing to consider is that these new Wookie costumes are alot more elaborate. I just remembered that these new suits have muscles padded into them. Now Chewie looks like a girly man! :cry

Jedieb
Feb 16th, 2005, 07:25:09 PM
Sneak Preview - Anakin's Jedi Starfighter

I love it!It looks great and I had to struggle to keep my son from wrecking it. He'll be getting his own soon enough. Since AOTC the vehicles have been getting closer to the OT and better in the process.

JMK
Feb 17th, 2005, 08:49:57 PM
OTC Darth Vader

Just C3P0 to go. ^_^;

Jedieb
Feb 20th, 2005, 09:55:31 PM
Obi-Wan (X-Box)
Nothing like a SW video game for $15.

Jedieb
Feb 22nd, 2005, 09:50:06 PM
SW Tales #22

And since they caved into pressure from continuity freaks, it'll be my last issue.:x

imported_QuiGonJ
Feb 28th, 2005, 12:05:41 AM
What pressure? What happened?

Jedieb
Feb 28th, 2005, 06:28:35 PM
Vintage Figures
Lumat
Han Solo in Carbonite
A-Wing Pilot

What pressure? What happened?
SW Tales use to be a big "What If" title. You'd get quirky, sometimes hysterical, stories that weren't bound to or concerned with continuity. Everything from the Dark Woman to Skippy the Jedi Droid (ANH's R5 unit that blew its top at the purchase of the droids.) But somewhere along the line someone dedided that the continuity gods must be appeased and they've completely changed the format. I've had that last issue sitting on a shelf and haven't even bothered to read it. I doubt it'll be anything special when I do.

imported_QuiGonJ
Mar 1st, 2005, 08:14:12 AM
Ah, gotcha... that is weird, cause in Star Wars Galaxies, we wish the continuity gods would find the title and work on it. The game takes place between ANH and Empire, and there are more Jedi than in the Prequels, smugglers don't smuggle but instead make spices and improve weapons, and the Rebellion is everywhere.

If they'd just jump to just past ROTJ, they'd be okay with most of it.

Jedieb
Mar 2nd, 2005, 06:51:20 PM
Star Wars Republic Commando: X-Box

Jedieb
Mar 4th, 2005, 04:43:29 PM
Today was a good day.....
VOTC Vintage Princess Leia

Star Wars Vintage Action Figures: A Guide for Collectors (Hardcover) by John Hellerman

And the creme of the crop!
Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter
General Grievous Wheelbike
Droid Tri-Fighter

Targets across the country have been letting these out early. Luckily, mine is one of them. :crack

JMK
Mar 11th, 2005, 12:40:33 PM
VOTC C-3P0. Finally got all twelve! :)

I guess it's time to start looking for the RotS early leaks!

Jedieb
Mar 11th, 2005, 03:34:44 PM
Target is the place to go for the vehicles. Apparently, the case they were shipped in didn't have the "Hold until 4/2" label on them. That's why they've made it onto so many shelves. If you're looking for a place to find figures then WalMart is your best best. For a variety of reasons, WalMart can let figures slip. Clueless stockers, friendly managers, and the fact that street dates practically nothing to a behemoth like WalMart. Every once in awhile you hear the rumors about stores being fined, but the fact is WalMart can do whatever it wants and neither Hasbro or Lucasfilm can stop it from letting figures slip before 4/2.

Master Yoghurt
Mar 12th, 2005, 05:16:31 AM
Every ROTS figure on a pic here. As usual, there are probably a few spoilers hidden in there, so take a look on your own responsibility. If you seen the trailer, its not that bad though:

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=http://www.rebelscum.com/ROTS/rotsinsiderad1234.jpg

Jedieb
Mar 12th, 2005, 06:28:59 PM
VOTC Han Solo
VOTC Ben Kenobi
Got these on ebay and they arrived in today's mail. Like JMK, I'm done! :)

I set that pic as my desktop. It's strecthed out of proportion, but I like it. Man, I can't wait until this new Insider arrives. It should be here some time this week.

JMK
Mar 14th, 2005, 01:56:14 PM
I saw some early leaked figures yesterday; from #13-21, and the Clone Wars figs from last season. I could have easily dropped around $150 that I don't have right now, but I showed some big time restraint and held off for now. I may go back in a couple weeks and pick up some more.

Jedieb
Mar 14th, 2005, 08:15:30 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You lucky bastard! What store was it? Details, details!!!! :crack

JMK
Mar 15th, 2005, 12:58:37 PM
Up here the store is called Zellers, which is exactly like Target for you guys. In fact I think Target may own Zellers in some fashion.

Jedieb
Mar 17th, 2005, 07:32:22 PM
Across the country, Target and WAlMart computers are locking putting No Sales on ROTS merchandise. It'll be that much tougher to get anything now. Oh well, it's just a few days away. At least I got lucky enough to grab those vehicles early.

JMK
Mar 18th, 2005, 12:59:15 PM
You've gotta wonder how hasbro's wishes to not have them sold before the 2nd gets broken anyway? Do they not send the memo to the store? Why don't they just hang on to the inventory for a little while longer? Sure it may be costly to hang on to it, but it would save them the trouble...

Jedieb
Mar 18th, 2005, 08:29:41 PM
Usually it comes down to something as mundane as a lazy stock person. This is a big deal to us, but to WalMart it's just another box of merchandise coming off the truck. It may say, 'Hold until 4/2' on the box, but whether the person handling the box pays attention to it is anybody's guess. For AOTC I was able to buy some figs early even when they came up as a No Sale at the register. All it took was an understanding cashier and a nice manager. It jsut comes down to employees.

Two weeks to go people. I can't stand it! :crack

Jedieb
Mar 23rd, 2005, 02:36:12 PM
Saturday
Celebration III Pass, Lanyard, and Vader Topper

Tuesday
Jakks Pacific Star Wars ROTS TV Game
Clone Wars DVD

Wednesday
comic
Star Wars Clone Wars Adventures Vol 3

Jedieb
Mar 24th, 2005, 06:56:45 PM
SW Insider #81

JMK
Mar 28th, 2005, 09:02:32 AM
Clone Wars figures (finally)
-Anakin Skywalker (regular)
-Anakin Skywalker (battle torn)
-Obi Wan Kenobi
-Asajj Ventress
-Count Dooku
-Durge
-Red ARC Trooper
-Red Clone Trooper
-Blue Clone Trooper
-Mace Windu
-General Greivous

I haven't been able to find the others yet. Yoda has been especially elusive.

RotS figure:
Darth Vader #11.

I found a toy store here that has already released both waves 1 and 2. I almost lost it and bought everything, but I'll hold off for another week. It's payday on thursday so I can hang on till saturday. I picked up the Darth Vader figure because he had several of every other figure, but that was the last of the Vaders. Either everyone snapped it up like I did or this one is going to be a rarity.

BTW, they were selling the Jorg Sacul figure for $100. Thanks for picking that up for me Eb!

Jedieb
Mar 29th, 2005, 08:27:13 PM
No problem! Ebay Saculs usually come in at around $50 these days so they've become a bit reasonable. I really hope the C3 Vader ends up at SW.com. They're going to be limited this time around to a max of 4 per person (and that's only if you're attending all 4 days.)

Jedieb
Mar 31st, 2005, 06:33:25 PM
LEGO ARC-170 Starfighter
And for the boy...
ROTS Storybook
ROTS Trivia

Went by K-Mart figuring they just don't care and found these. Soon, soon my wallet will cry.....

JMK
Apr 1st, 2005, 07:51:13 AM
In 24 hours from now we'll all be suffering in a big way. May Lucas have mercy on our bank accounts!

imported_QuiGonJ
Apr 2nd, 2005, 07:35:28 AM
I am already suffering, but earlier this week I did something I never did before, bought a 27" color stereo tv set!

But I did allow myself one special item, that I never got as a kid.... the Early Bird kit at Walmart.com!

Here is the link! (http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3661660&dept=4171&path=0%3A4171%3A4172%3A173005%3A5255) It's under "Star Wars Collector" on their store. They did say don't be surprised if it is one per customer. (I only got the one myself.) :)

JMK
Apr 2nd, 2005, 05:39:58 PM
Ok, here goes:

Obi Wan Kenobi #1
Anakin Skywalker #2
Yoda #3
Super Battle Droid #4
Chewbacca #5
Clone Trooper #6
R2-D2 #7
Greivous' Bodyguard #8
General Grievous #9
Mace Windu #10
Emperor Palpatine #12
Count Dooku #13
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine #14
Bail Organa #15
C-3P0 #18
Padmι #19
Shaak Ti #21
Royal Guard #23 (Red & Blue - very scarce)
Yoda #26
Obi Wan Kenobi #27
Anakin Skywalker #28
Ki Adi Mundi #29
Emperor Palpatine #35
General Grievous #36
Vader's Medical Droid #37
Polis Massan #39

:x

Jedieb
Apr 2nd, 2005, 09:58:16 PM
Action Figures
Obi-Wan Kenobi III-1
Anakin Skywalker (Lightsaber) III-2
Yoda III-3
Super Battle Droid III-4
Chewbacca III-5
Clone Trooper III-6 (x2)
R2-D2 III-7
Grievous' Bodyguard III-8 (x2)
General Grievous (Four Saber) III-9
Mace Windu III-10
Darth Vader III-11
Emperor Palpatine III-12
Count Dooku III-13
Chancellor Palpatine III-14
Bail Organa III-15
Plo Koon III-16
Battle Droid III-17
C-3PO III-18
Padmι III-19
Agen Kolar III-20
Shaak Ti III-21
Kit Fisto III-22
Royal Guard (red)III-23 (x2)
Royal Guard (blue)III-23 (x2)
Mon Mothma III-24
Tarfful III-25
Yoda (Spinning) III-26
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Kick) III-27
Anakin Skywalker (Slashing) III-28
Ki-Adi Mundi III-29
Sae See Tiin III-30
Luminara Unduli III-31
Aayla Secura III-32

Deluxe Figures
Anakin/Vader
General Grievous
Obi-Wan Kenobi w/ Super Battle Droid
Emperor Palpatine/Sidious

Battle Arena
Dooku vs. Anakin

Battle Vehicles
Boga w/ Obi-Wan
BARC Speeder w/ Trooper
AT-RT w/ Trooper*

Large Vehicles
ARC-170

Lightsabers
Anakin Skywalker (New)

Battle Buddies
Clone Trooper

Call Upon Yoda

Darth Vader Lava-Reflection (Target)

Early Bird Set (Wal-Mart)

Revenge of the Sith Novelization

ROTS TRU Exclusive Trivial Pursuit Tin

Figures and Cup
Clone Trooper
General Grievous
Obi-Wan

Titanium Series
Jedi Starfighter
Republic Gunship
AT-RT
Droid Tri-fighter

JMK
Apr 3rd, 2005, 05:51:39 PM
Kit Fisto #22

Jedieb
Apr 3rd, 2005, 07:39:11 PM
Royal Guard (red)III-23
Grievous' Bodyguard III-8 (x2)

Jedieb
Apr 4th, 2005, 06:13:13 AM
Made a quick stop by WalMart on the way to work just to see if they'd restocked overnight and couldn't believe what I found. I wasn't expecting these until the end of the month.

Royal Guard (red)III - 23
Clone Commander III- 33 (x2)
Clone Pilot III - 34
Palpatine III - 35
General Grievous III - 36
Vader's Medical Droid III - 37
AT-TE Gunner III - 38
Polis Massan III - 39
Mas Amedda III - 40

JMK
Apr 4th, 2005, 08:14:54 AM
So you've got them all now! Nice!

Jedieb
Apr 4th, 2005, 06:15:28 PM
The Making of Star Wars: ROTS by J.W. Rinzler
The Art of Star Wars Episode III ROTS by J.W. Rinzler

Yep, got the first 40. Now I'm just looking for extra clonetroopers. You need 3 clone pilots to man that ARC 170. :cool

JMK
Apr 5th, 2005, 07:51:37 AM
Are you going to read through the books and completely blow the doors off the spoiler wagon, or wait till after the movie?

Jedieb
Apr 5th, 2005, 09:03:14 PM
Clone Commander III- 33 (x3)
Clone Pilot III - 34 (x2)
AT-TE Gunner III - 38
Let the army building begin!!!!!!!! :crack

Are you going to read through the books and completely blow the doors off the spoiler wagon, or wait till after the movie?
Oh hell yes. I was spoiler free for the first 2 prequels so I know what that feels like. There's no point in holding back now. I've already listened to the audio novel, but I'll probably read the novelization later this month. I'm guessing it'll be perfect reading for the plane trip to Indy. I'm really looking forward to getting into the 'Making of' book. It's always interesting to see how the film changes and evolves.

BTW, the official site announced that Lucas will be attending C3! I don't care how long the line is, I'm definitely seeing that presentation.

And the catch of the day!
A HUGE WalMart ROTS display! I bought a couple of raffle tickets for my son to win some of their displays and we got the call yesterday that we'd won. It's a large cardboard display that has the toy packaging pic and the words '48 hours of the Force' at the top. It's in the boy's room right now. I'll get a pic up tomorrow. :smokin

Jedieb
Apr 6th, 2005, 08:11:21 PM
http://home.ntelos.net/~eltemmorejon/jedieb/walmartdisplay.jpg

JMK
Apr 7th, 2005, 06:52:38 AM
What????

Incredibles pj's???? The traitor!

Just kidding, that's a great pic!

JMK
Apr 8th, 2005, 12:06:12 PM
Walmart Early Bird Special!

The box has been delivered for safe keeping to my folks house in Georgia. Sweet relief, at least now I have it.

My mom nearly flipped though. She thought I was ordering toys, but all I got was an empty box, she was saying that I was getting screwed! Damn online ordering blah blah blah! Mom, mom! There's a coupon inside! :lol

Jedieb
Apr 8th, 2005, 02:46:49 PM
Are you going to open it and send off for the figures? I sent my coupon in yesterday. There's no way to do it without destroying the plastic covering. Even if you manage to get it open without trashing it, you have to cut the UPC label out and mail it in. I'm an opener so it's no big deal to me. I've seen so many of these on the shelves that I'd be stunned if it eventually doesn't go on sale.

JMK
Apr 9th, 2005, 03:03:04 PM
I guess I'll have to see when I get it. If I like the way it looks in one piece I may leave it. Do you think that you could post pics of the figures here once you get them? If they're the same old resculpts of PotF figures then I'm not sure I'll send away for them.

JMK
Apr 9th, 2005, 03:06:12 PM
Clone Wars Figures:
Yoda - finally finished with this line as well. Except for the yellow and plain white Clone Trooper.

RotS figures:
Clone Commander #33
Clone Pilot #34
AT-TE Tank Gunner #38

I picked up another blue senate guard as well. I found them to be so scarce around here that I thought I'd pick up another one.

Jedieb
Apr 9th, 2005, 04:02:37 PM
Force Battlers
Darth Vader
General Grievous

Clone Trooper III-6
TRU Holo Yoda

SW Lego Video Game (X-Box)

Books
The Last of the Jedi

3 of the 4 Early Bird Figures will be new sculps. Here's a pic from Hasbro.
http://www.hasbro.com/common/images/news/starwars/85749.jpg

JMK
Apr 9th, 2005, 08:15:27 PM
I'll have to go over there and see if they're going to be carded or shipped loose.

Jedieb
Apr 10th, 2005, 06:58:04 PM
Force Battlers
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Anakin Skywalker

R4-G9 (That ARC-170 needs an astromech)

TRU Exclusive Holographic Yoda

Jedieb
Apr 13th, 2005, 06:40:45 AM
ROTS Graphic Novel (Hardcover)
ROTS poster

JMK
Apr 13th, 2005, 08:56:48 AM
I downloaded that giant jpg action figure checklist image yesterday from rebelscum and had it printed in large format. It's not official, but it's a beauty!

JMK
Apr 16th, 2005, 01:36:18 PM
RotS figures:

#16 Plo Koon
#17 Battle Droid
#20 Agen Kolar
#24 Mon Mothma
#30 Saesee Tinn
#31 Luminara Unduli
#32 Aayla Secura

I've got 39/40 basic figures out there...just have to track down Mas Amedda! ^_^;

Jedieb
Apr 16th, 2005, 10:17:04 PM
That tongue of his is just damn freaky. Gene Simmons would be proud. He's going to be a peg warmer though so I wouldn't sweat finding him.

SW movie cards and tin.
I've got a few complete sets of vintage cards but I've skipped TPM and AOTC cards. I'm so jacked about ROTS that I may end up getting this first 90 card set. I'm not going nuts over the chase cards though. I think that kind of crap is just designed to bleed card collectors dry.

Jedieb
Apr 17th, 2005, 02:22:36 PM
SW movie cards and tin. (I'll eventually get around to making some kind of list)
TICKET TO MIDNIGHT SHOWING!!!! :crack

JMK
Apr 17th, 2005, 02:31:21 PM
My problem is that when I collect cards, it's for the special inserts. And they DO bleed you dry.:x

Sanis Prent
Apr 17th, 2005, 09:28:17 PM
I just bought a bunch of vehicles. Anakin's Jedi starfighter, ARC-170 fighter, and the Republic Gunship. They are all amazing!

Jedieb
Apr 18th, 2005, 05:42:44 PM
Finished off the set of movie card tins. Ugh, now the hassle of trading to finish off the set. I'll decide which chase cards I'm interested in. What I really want are the first 90.

Jedieb
Apr 23rd, 2005, 07:57:03 PM
Here we go....

SW Collector Series Star Destroyer
LEGO Key Chain (Vader)
LEGO Key Chain (Yoda)
Celebration 3 Exclusive Darth Vader
Hasbro ROTS Action Figure poster
Yoda Celebration 3 Hooded Sweatshirt
Celebration 3 Knit Cap
Celebration 3 Souvenir Magazine

And a bunch of freebies like cards, magnets, bookmarkers, Attacktix figures, etc.

Master Yoghurt
Apr 25th, 2005, 12:20:05 PM
I stumbled upon this recently. Some really nice ROTS posters:

http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?aid=15282&c=c&search=45024&cat=101

In other words, more stuff to spend money on :evil

Master Yoghurt
Apr 25th, 2005, 03:03:25 PM
I was also really impressed by these Star Wars Alienware case designs: http://www.alienware.com/Starwars_Pages/teaser.aspx

Jedieb
Apr 25th, 2005, 06:31:48 PM
They had those cases at C3. They were huge and looked great. They had several machines setup for gamers. They were playing Galaxies and a few other games I think.

R2-D2 ceramic bank
Comic
Star Wars Visionaries
Darth Vader binder
-completed cards 1-90 of the ROTS card set

jjwr
Apr 27th, 2005, 09:05:33 AM
When are you going to get that Lego Star Destroyer built? :)

Jedieb
Apr 27th, 2005, 08:46:26 PM
I started on it last night. I'm probably going to work about a half hour each night, maybe more. What's especially brutal is that there's so many pieces to sort through that it's slower than ususal. I'll take some pics as I go along, but right now there's simply not much to look at.

Clone Commander III- 33
Clone Pilot III - 34
Palpatine III - 35 (Red Saber)
(The first one I had was the blue saber variant. If I'd kept it in the package I'd have a rare variant, but since I'm an opener I don't really care. Both Palps come with a scarred face from his battle with Mace. I'm going to display this second one with the scarred face and the correct, red, saber next to the first version.

Jedieb
Apr 29th, 2005, 08:32:55 PM
Entertainment Earth Exclusive Clone Trooper Set
* One set of Variation 1: 1x red, 1x green, 1x blue, and 1x yellow clone trooper each with battle damage
* One set of Variation 2: 1x red, 1x green, 1x blue, and 1x yellow clone trooper
* One set of Variation 3: 4x all-white clone troopers each with battle damage
* One set of Variation 4: 4x all-white clone troopers

Jedieb
Apr 30th, 2005, 09:43:01 PM
Target Exclusive Clonetrooper (x2)
Vader's Medical Droid III - 37

JMK
May 1st, 2005, 07:16:53 PM
http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/promo/news20050428b.html

I started my collection today...but because I'm in the land of the francophone my book is in french. :x

JMK
May 2nd, 2005, 12:10:52 PM
Collector pin #2: R2-D2

Jedieb
May 2nd, 2005, 07:32:10 PM
Those look nice. I like the booklet that holds everything. Damn, yet another reason for me to invade Canada and bring it to its knees.

Royal Guard (red)III - 23
Royal Guard (blue)III - 23
Clone Pilot III - 34

JMK
May 3rd, 2005, 08:01:12 AM
With the state the government is in right now I don't think it would be too hard for you to come in and steal control. No one would notice, and nobody would care!

Jedieb
May 3rd, 2005, 11:20:18 AM
ROTS soundtrack!
I can't wait to get home and play that DVD!!!

JMK
May 3rd, 2005, 01:16:01 PM
Collector pin #3: Obi-Wan

At $4 a pop for each pin (’80 for the newspaper, $2.69+tx=$3.10 for the pin), this set better be nice when completed. I'm trying to get in touch with other newspapers around the country to get an english copy of the album but to no avail so far.

I'll be going to get the soundtrack after work tonight! :D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 3rd, 2005, 05:17:56 PM
I found a Hoth Han and a Snowtrooper by accident at walmart last night. Imagine my joy when they rang up as 50 cents each :D

I got a chained Padme from the arena fight and a female Tusken Raider w/ baby, but for some reason those were 4.77.

JMK
May 4th, 2005, 09:19:40 AM
That's a pretty nice score!

Collector pin #4: Darth Maul

JMK
May 5th, 2005, 07:42:37 AM
Collector pin #5: Han Solo